• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    The Last of Us | Fan art I done around a year ago, without a doubt my favourite game 😅❤️

    The Last of Us | Fan art I done around a year ago, without a doubt my favourite game ��❤️


    Fan art I done around a year ago, without a doubt my favourite game ��❤️

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Celebrating my birthday the way it should be- with friends and with Joel & Ellie. PS- I ate Joel and Ellie..

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    My man took the L. RIP.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    Joel Unsuccessfully Uses His Hidden Ability

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    I finished the game just a while ago and loved it so much I just HAD to make some art around it. Thought you guys might like it.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    The Last of Us Rock Paper Scissors. Shiv-breaking-brick is a stretch, but paper-covers-rock isn't an entirely cohesive plot line either.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    I don’t think anyone could possibly hate the game being pushed back more than me...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    ...because I'm going to be having a baby in May! I was pretty stoked that it was going to be released in February, because that was giving me a somewhat adequate window of time to play as the new and upgraded badass Ellie before baby arrives. Now I'm not so sure. Does anyone know more specifics about this May release?

    You know you love a game when you're kind of upset at your unborn child for compromising gameplay possibilities.

    The chances of aforementioned baby being named after Ellie or Joel are very very high.

    submitted by /u/mariequeenofscots
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Sales Make It the Best-Selling Horror Title in US History

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    This is so good!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Thought I’d share my Clicker costume here, as it was just Halloween and all that. The picture isn’t if the best quality because I’m horrible at taking selfies (I just resort to mirrors) Any opinions?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    Turns out Joel can catch nail bombs in midair

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Fast study Ellie

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Ellie in part 2

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    Joel and Sarah

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Just finished my first playthrough!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    So this game was actually introduced to me by my cousin last December. He has a pretty bad taste in games so when he recommended it to me I didn't pay much attention to it (other than that I had no knowledge of this game). Fast forward to last week, and I saw that it was on PS Plus. So I decided I'd give a try. This game was fantastic! So I decided to see if there was a sequel, and there isn't but like you guys already know part two is so damn close. I also can't believe this game came out in 2013. Kind of feel bad for those who had to wait 7 years for a sequel.

    Some thoughts on the game. The graphics are great considering the game came out so long ago. The combat system is also very good. Love that the melee combat isn't just a knife or some variant, but also pipes etc. The use of bottles and bricks was definitely something I haven't seen before. The voice acting was also very well done. I didn't think I'd like Ellie at first, but man was I wrong.

    The only thing I can say I have mixed feelings with was the lack of variety of infected variants. I say mixed, because on the one hand I like that they didn't force different types of infected just for the sake of adding more without explaining how they came to be. However, one or two more types would have been cool. I actually thought the scientist who got bit by a monkey was going to become some mutated human monkey hybrid as a boss fight. Not sure if we were supposed to interpret it like that or maybe that was just me.

    Sorry if this was kind of long, just wanted to share. TLDR: This game is great, excited for part 2.

    submitted by /u/ShricOorenm
    [link] [comments]

    There's clickers about but all the bandits could think about is killing me lawl

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    This was my photo contest submission. Seeing this now makes me realize the submissions that won definitely deserved it lol.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    Finally got the Patinum; It can't be for nothing

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    Best way to get trophies?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    I want to get the collectibles, upgrade Joel and weapons and so on.. I finish the game once on easy lol. Should I start with the plus game mode thingy and play it from A to Z? I want to play the game again too lol

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a gaming playlist for the Last Of Us. Hope you enjoy it and use a lot! [OC]

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    The Last Of Us Holster Glitch

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    Glitch happens on The Hunt while playing as Ellie. I have no holsters, no pistol, no items other than an empty brick/bottle slot and a rifle (I can swap between rifle and bow). When I knife an enemy, Ellie swings with a glitched rifle. Bow movement and shots also seem glitched but not always. I tried reloading the game, the chapter, playing from the chapter before, all on various difficulties. On my first playthrough everything worked fine, on this one the glitch occurs. Im playing on grounded and cant easily pass the chapter (tried for a few hours and while it could be done, I wanna fix this for future playthroughs). Im playing on a ps4 pro, with a physical copy. Please help if you can and thanks

    submitted by /u/Domo128
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment