• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    The Last of Us | My brother decided to be a Clicker for Halloween. He's been wanting to do this for years and I'm so proud of the outcome!

    The Last of Us | My brother decided to be a Clicker for Halloween. He's been wanting to do this for years and I'm so proud of the outcome!


    My brother decided to be a Clicker for Halloween. He's been wanting to do this for years and I'm so proud of the outcome!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    My submission for the ND photo contest, I didn't win but it was fun to play around with the shadows

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    "Something to Fight For" -- Everyone's Been Posting Their AMAZING Photo Mode Shots, so I Figured I'd Throw One Up! :)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Lego The Last Of Us poster I've been working on for a while now.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    The Last of Us is the ‘Highest Unit Selling’ Horror Game in the United States

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    FINALLY!! IT WASN’T FOR NOTHING

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    I know eveyone post this but man, I feel accomplished. TLOU2 I'm finally ready for you.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    Ellie started walking on air and crashed my ps4

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    I don’t really ... like the popular Anna theory

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    I think if MW is - like people are theorising - Ellie's mom, that would be really cliche having a "oh my mom/dad was meant to be dead but they're not!" It would obviously involve Joel in some way plot wise, whether that be tension in the present or betrayal whatever, and I really don't want TLOU2 to be about parents because ... it sounds like Dr Phil drama.

    I haven't seen any other theories about who MW is though. Any other ideas of who she might be?

    submitted by /u/sapphlo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find Sarah's birthday card to Joel really mean and aggressive?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Help. Recurring david no spawn glitch.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    Playing grounded and I keep getting to the door where david should spawn I press triangle but nothing happens. I tried to restart encounter but it sends me way back and the same glitch occurs. Any fixes?

    Someone elsewhere mentioned there is a door you can go in, but I cant find it. Apparently if you go in a door instead of a window the bug us fixed

    submitted by /u/DuggieHS
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    Just wrapped up the game on Grounded difficulty.

    I'd say the Financial District and Ellie fighting off infected + the bloater were the two most stressful parts of the entire game.

    Time to relax a bit, find a nice guide that tells me how to find all the collectibles/conversations and try to wrap all of that up on my Grounded+ playthrough.

    submitted by /u/bdavis03
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this wallpaper and thought it belonged here, Creds to "theomeganerd".

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    Am I the only one experiencing AI failures?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Im on grounded playing as ellie trying to escape david town but whenever I die the next attempt at escaping the fucking AI just suddenly decide to spawn hunters in different places or group them in the same fucking place or give them different roues like ill just be going into a building and i get spotted coz of the 5 other fucking hunters in it get shot in 5 different directions like arent they supposed to take cover or at least not shot at me at the same time? Im fucking pissed off now and it seems like the game is just taking a fuckingf piss

    submitted by /u/takingapiss69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment