• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    The Last of Us | 20’s Joel

    The Last of Us | 20’s Joel


    20’s Joel

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    Troy Baker quoting Ellie in a Playthrough will make your day! The wink at the end ;) Full Video: https://youtu.be/4lbJxA-xDEc

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:58 AM PST

    One of my favorite scenes in TLOU: Remastered

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    This is the best one that i took, hope you like it.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Ellie

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Ellie is triumphant over the bush

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    They’re just playing mind games now ��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Finally!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Ellie’s joke in bookstore

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    I've Been sitting here in the bookstore for a couple minutes waiting for Ellie to take out her pun book, but nothings happened. If I get the rest of her jokes, and then get this one in another play through, will it count for the trophy or not?

    submitted by /u/tonightsBigLoser123
    [link] [comments]

    GF figured out how to get Ellie to pose here

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    I finished the game for the first time this week and I have one question regarding what Joel did at the end

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    I've heard nothing but good things about The Last of Us and this week I finally played the whole thing. With Part 2 right around the corner, I couldn't have missed the chance to experience this masterpiece. And it really is a masterpiece, it was just utterly spectacular.

    And I have one question about the ending. Since I wasn't following the game closely when it first came out, I don't know what the community's thoughts were on the ending. What is the general consensus in the gaming community? Do people like that Joel saved Ellie? Or do people resent him for destroying humanity and civilization's one chance at salvation? What was/is the general reaction towards what he did?

    My humble opinion: (You can just ignore this part if you don't care what I think. The post is fundamentally about the question above.) I personally disliked that Joel chose to save Ellie. Yes, I totally understand where he's coming from: the loss of his daughter, him slowly starting to see Ellie as his daughter and him not wanting to experience another huge loss. But when you look at it this way, doesn't that seem like a selfish act? He doesn't want to feel that huge sense of loss once again, so he takes away humanity's one chance at survival? I know that it's a very emotional scene and I teared up when he was carrying her, but after it all ended, it hit me. When you look at it from a logical standpoint, it doesn't make sense to save one person and take away mankind's one chance at survival. If she is actually the only person immune, you're basically condemning the species to extinction by saving her. I know it wasn't certain that the operation would lead to a cure, but it's still a chance and it's not a chance you take lightly. If it works, you restore civilization and ensure humanity's survival. And if you don't look at it from a logical standpoint but from an emotional standpoint, then the act becomes selfish. You don't want to go through the loss of a daughter again, so you destroy possibly the only chance humanity has.

    submitted by /u/miba54
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing through the game on Grounded again and this happened....

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:40 AM PST

    Profile Savedata

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Hello every1 I got a question

    So I always copy my savegames to my USB Stick and wanted to ask what is the Profile savedata for?

    Is it for the Boni $$?

    submitted by /u/zLxonYT
    [link] [comments]

    Question about optional conversations

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I'm currently playing grounded +, and I'm at the bookstore level in Pittsburgh, and the only way I know how to beat this is by taking all the collectibles and just leaving silently, though in order for Ellie to tell her jokes, you need to have killed all the hunters... So can I just replay the chapter on easy after finishing it to get the conversation or does it not work like that?

    submitted by /u/unlawfulg
    [link] [comments]

    You can’t deny the view though........

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment