• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    The Last of Us | Joel on Vacation (was messing around w PM)

    The Last of Us | Joel on Vacation (was messing around w PM)


    Joel on Vacation (was messing around w PM)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Wonder how that machine is standing still after 20 years

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Never ending attempts...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    Typical Pre-Death Clicker Bitch-Slap

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Wack a Runner

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Another playthrough finished, time to start a new round ����

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Help identifying a weapon in part 2?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    So I was watching gameplay for TLoU pt. 2 for like... The 20,000th time (I'm sure many of you understand) and need some assistance from someone more fun savvy than myself.

    What is the make and model of the pump action shotgun Ellie uses in part 2? You see it in use once in the raw gameplay and once in another clip of her fighting a stalker.

    Can somebody with a better eye identify it? I am super excited for all the weapons this game is already seeming to offer! I really hope that there a way to replace the regular handgun Ellie uses to the Beretta model 70 (something a little more your size) from part one. They make it seem like some tiny kid accessible handgun despite it being a .38 which I kind of funny. Oh Joel. Lol

    Thanks guys! I'll catch you all raging at sneaky clickers with me in pt. 2!

    submitted by /u/BanjoleleSasquatch
    [link] [comments]

    Here's Another Photo Mode Shot for Y'all! Really Liked Callus's Expression! :D

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Whats the subs popular opinion on the game's ending?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Whats the main opinion on Joel's choice?

    submitted by /u/Valsana
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever had a dream about TLOU Part 2?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Just woke up from a dream where Ellie's grandpa was poisoned by her grandmother. For some reason, her grandmother was extremely manipulative and wanted to "recruit" her or something. It doesn't really make sense, but it felt pretty real and the graphics were insane. The game didn't start in the winter and I remember being extremely confused, because I expected it to. It started with Joel and Ellie running and escaping some runners in a building full of spores. I didn't see Dina so I was really confused too. I assumed that Ellie's grandmother would kill Dina later on. Woke up and realized I was desperately dreaming. Man, I need this game to come out. Have yall ever dreamed about this game?

    submitted by /u/dontsmellthesoup
    [link] [comments]

    Bus depot tunnel no enemies glitch

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Glad i missed some things on this level which led me to chapter select to replay it as i missed out with only 3 runners spawning in one of the side rooms on my original playthrough on hard.

    I thought it was abit too easy and i remember Ellie saying " there's so many of them " i was like what "3" haha. I feel abit robbed now with being fully stocked for the final area and that being easy also.

    submitted by /u/Daltman121
    [link] [comments]

    My addiction infiltrated math class

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Possibility of new TLoU comics

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    With The Last of Us part 2 comming closer and closer, what do you think about possibility of second comics? Do you think it's possible to happen/would you like it?

    submitted by /u/blackwe11_ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t let go

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    I beat the last of us fully for the first time recently ( I was really you g whenever I played it first in 2013) and it was so good I just can't let Ellie and Joel go I replayed it on NG+ because I thought it would help me let go. It Didn't. I played left behind a couple of times to help let go. It Didn't. Help me let go please!!!

    submitted by /u/MathiusBradford
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment