• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    The Last of Us | My Last of Us birthday cake from a year ago

    The Last of Us | My Last of Us birthday cake from a year ago


    My Last of Us birthday cake from a year ago

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    The Last Of Us Part 2 Ink Art (instagram: @ricci_samuele)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:09 AM PST

    Grounded mode on the projector

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Home Run!!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Here's Another Photo Mode Shot for you Guys! Love How Naughty Dog did the Spores and Fungus for these Guys! :D

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:18 AM PST

    This was pretty intense ngl

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Is it just me?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    After beating the last of us, is anyone else just in love with the end credit scenes song? It's called "a path (new beginning)" and i always catch myself listening to it, so much so that I'm starting to think it's an addiction.

    submitted by /u/StealthyTime
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re daughter has the carry the weight in combat because you’re struggling

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    Black friday sales are on. door crashers expected.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:52 AM PST

    *excited noises* (source: me xD --> @OskarHeise on twitter)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Grounded vs survivor

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me or link to any stats comparing the two? I'm just wondering how much harder grounded mode is than survivor. I'm currently going for the platinum, but I also want 100% so should I just go for grounded and skip hard and survivor (yes I played on normal, but I played left behind on hard and I think I might be able to do it) or go to survivor first to get me ready for grounded?

    submitted by /u/cpw903
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished it

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    I just finished the game and now I feel depressed just because of how emotionally draining it was. The game was fantastic but I wonder if anyone could give me some tips on how to move on, if you've had a similar experience. I've thought about playing the game a second time but I am not sure if that will help me feel better.

    submitted by /u/viktor35
    [link] [comments]

    Such a beautiful game

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:17 AM PST

    Isn’t this meant to be £69.99, is this price an error or something.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    The Last of Us 2 pre-order

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    Hey guys, if you are planning to buy the collector's edition or Ellie's edition for TLOU I would recommend you to preorder it now at gamestop before the stock runs out again because they restocked it yesterday and boy does it sell fast.

    submitted by /u/Digr0712
    [link] [comments]

    So no head? Ight imma head out

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    Regional steelbooks?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Before I pre order the last of us part 2, I'm just wondering if they are any cool steelbooks for a certain region that I can import (I live in the UK), or are they all just the same?

    submitted by /u/StealthyTime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment