• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    The Last of Us | “Be back later, old man.” ❤️ Fan Art by unbadger on deviantart.com

    The Last of Us | “Be back later, old man.” ❤️ Fan Art by unbadger on deviantart.com


    “Be back later, old man.” ❤️ Fan Art by unbadger on deviantart.com

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    Another Photo Mode Shot for you Guys! :D

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Finally got the plat! (Messed up the NG+ glitch so I had to do it all legit)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:16 PM PST

    When you can’t wait for TLOU2 and don’t know what to do with your life...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Ah yes, the elevator before you fall into the basement. Is there anything I can do to decrease my fear?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    oh. he ain't even hurt

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    ELLIE-FINISHED took 4 days (no blending)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PST

    First upload on this sub reddit. I hope u all enjoy.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Such a beautiful game loved every second of it.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Custom Joel - Last Of Us Part 1

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Finally finished this. Enjoy!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:01 PM PST

    Tried to do Ellie. Any tips to improve her?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    The Last of Us: Remastered 60FPS - Ranch House "I'm Not Her"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Problem with listening mode in any difficulty

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    I absolutely love the first game, which I'm late to, and can't wait for the second. I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem with listening mode. I played through on normal and listening mode was fine. I played through on normal+ and some point along the line listening mode stopped working. I started an easy mode to see if it was similar and it was: no listening mode. Not sure how to fix it. I haven't seen anything online about a similar problem.

    submitted by /u/rtetreaux
    [link] [comments]

    A new one over here! Recommendations for my first ever play of TLOU I?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I have been wanting to play this game for years but it wasn't until recently that I managed to get a PS4pro and the remastered version of the game.

    I don't know anything about the game or the story it tells. So I have just started it and it seems amazing (that start already got me). Would you share some recommendations for my first play so I can get to enjoy it full?

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jormould
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding a song, that I think was connected to the last of us somehow

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I thing it was connected to a gaming convention and it was a trailer or something idk

    It's like a remade version of a kinda old song about a wedding or something, and the YouTube picture in the background was the main guy in like white paste with hands all around him? There was a really pretty child voice singing in it at some point,

    I'm so sorry but I need help :/

    submitted by /u/moothewat
    [link] [comments]

    I have been saved

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    I highly recommend watching The Road if you like the last of us

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:22 AM PST

    It's a very similar story, about a dad and his kid travelling through post-apocalyptic America. Also, I don't know who the actor is that plays the father, but his face is very reminiscent of old man Joel.

    submitted by /u/salah4president__
    [link] [comments]

    My third edit, made a week ago. It's pretty simple.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment