• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    The Last of Us | Kinda proud of this photo I took 🤷🏻‍♂️

    The Last of Us | Kinda proud of this photo I took ����‍♂️


    Kinda proud of this photo I took ����‍♂️

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Winter - Artist: ncdooodles

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    What is the most emotionally impactful part for you? Mine is running through pediatrics with Ellie.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    The music, the gravity of the situation, the sense of Joel being able to save Ellie the way he couldn't save Sarah... I've played the game more than 10xs just to get to that part. How about you all? Sorry if this question has been asked before but I'm feeling pretty empty after finishing it again. It's like putting down a good book and having no one to share it with.

    submitted by /u/Nikki1234
    [link] [comments]

    I love to look outside “the map” on photo-mode

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    I know this isn’t the best but I was pretty proud of it

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    How are you still alive?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:59 PM PST

    TLOU2 ESRB RATING

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Is there a style or genre of music similar to that in the last of us. Aka: a mellow guitar that's somewhat western and has no lyrics. I posted examples below.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:37 PM PST

    The Last of Us: Part II Trailer (Logan Style)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Can we pretend its platinum trophy? Grounded+ completed

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:47 AM PST

    The collection so far (aside from the game itself)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Joel from tlou and hopper from stranger things are like the same person

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Did anyone else think this

    submitted by /u/WaddleDee13
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded or Survivor NG+

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    I don't know which to do first. Never done NG+ but also want to do grounded. I don't want to just do one and drop the game but I think I might after one of the 2 playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/I_Have_The_Lumbago
    [link] [comments]

    Physical copy of The Last of Us 2 vs. Digital copy

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    What do you all recommend me getting a pre-order of: Digital vs Physical? I'm somewhat divided, because there pretty much the same thing but with the small things that make it exclusive. I'm just ordering the standard edition, not the Ellie Edition or something like that.

    submitted by /u/fritodorit0
    [link] [comments]

    This reaction video to the first teaser trailer at PSX 2016 is hilarious

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Streamer Anthony Caliber beats Grounded mode in 2:50:39 || World Record

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    PLAYSTATION AWARDS

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    So do you guys think that we are gonna get something there un december? Now that death stranding is out tlou is the next ps4 exclusive. Im not talking abrir a trailer, more like an interview, I think it could be interesting now that we got more info

    submitted by /u/BrickOfMonster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment