• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    The Last of Us | I hope you like this edit of Ellie I made :)

    The Last of Us | I hope you like this edit of Ellie I made :)


    I hope you like this edit of Ellie I made :)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Anthony Caliber did it... 2.50.39

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Joel, Tess and Ellie.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Got Another Photo Mode Shot for You Guys! :D

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Had some time to kill so i did some editing...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Look at her now

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    These 2 gameplay minutes without HUD literally felt like an intense movie scene. The animation work put in to this game is just ridiculous. How they made this in 2013 is beyond me.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Just beat the game... wow

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    This game is fantastic, I had such a fun time playing it and I can't wait to get the second game when it comes out.

    Also the ending didn't surprise me one bit, whenever there's a post apocalyptic setting good things never happen. Looking forward to playing the second one!

    submitted by /u/zycn
    [link] [comments]

    Before winter question.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:59 PM PST

    I've been wondering about how Ellie feed Joel while he was unconcious. Did she shove the food down his throat or put the food in a blender then inject it into him? Or was he awake the whole time and allowed Ellie to go hunt for them?

    submitted by /u/rileyskinwalker
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished The game...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    You stupid motherfucker. You stupid lying son of a bitch, you shouldve given her a choice selfish prick. But yeah, let's kill a bunch of fireflies. And the Fucking fireflies, fuck them too. Like yeah, let's just kill this guy after bringing us a potential cure and not even let him talk to her. Like, she could have made a choice, and might have accepted it but nooooooo Jdjxbjeichkdnxnszjsn

    submitted by /u/Loki_Kore
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the Basement :/

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Hey everyone. So I've gotten to the infamous basement section and gotten the keycard first, killed the four stalkers but I got killed by the bloater before I could make it to the door. It respawned me by the generator but after I activated it I got swarmed by all 5 stalkers and the bloater and I've never screamed so loud. Help pls :(

    Update 1: I tried sneaking past but they all came out the same hallway again and gave me a migraine. Let's try again

    submitted by /u/Wiseteller
    [link] [comments]

    Seraphites Logo/Dina’s pendant?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    Little bit of a longshot, but I'm not having much luck with googling. Does anyone happen to have a picture of the Seraphites' logo (not positive this even exists but I vaguely remember seeing it a while back, but I could be wrong) or a straight on picture of Dina's bracelet pendant? I'm gonna incorporate one or both of them into a tattoo next Saturday. Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/Mashtyx666
    [link] [comments]

    If I beat grounded, does it count towards beating the game of survival difficulty

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:05 PM PST

    Title says all

    submitted by /u/tonightsBigLoser123
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing on Grounded. IT SUCKS

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I was overwhelmed by how hard Grounded is. The weapon sway is unbearable, it's nearly impossible to get head shots and you die of one melee-fist-punch. I failed 3 times at the second group of enemies in the quarantine zone, that I had easily Beat first try on hard. This SUCKS

    submitted by /u/NiCuyAdenn
    [link] [comments]

    Is the collector's edition limited?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:54 AM PST

    So I got the collector's edition right on the release because and one reason is that I thought that it would be out of stock in days, the only store that still has it is GameStop, my friend doesn't have money to buy it so he told me that he will buy when it gets closer to the release day, I doubt that there will be any left as it ran out on all others stores, what about you?

    submitted by /u/PirateHydrus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment