• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    The Last of Us | "Slaughtered by a crazy man..."

    The Last of Us | "Slaughtered by a crazy man..."


    "Slaughtered by a crazy man..."

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    The most anxiety inducing clip I have.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    A concept art of The Last of Us made by Hyoung Nam. I wish there was an episode like this in the game, this looks so adorable!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    I got really bored rearranging my TV stand.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    Baby Girl (Fanart by ffuubutsushiii)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Thought this shot looked kinda cool

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Part II - Ellie Design

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Here's another banner you may be interested in (Jackson County).

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    My best shot so far, and new wallpaper

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    Crazy to think we'll all be revisiting this place come February 21st. Bring on the hype!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Bad quality, but Bill didn't lock the gate

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    “Holy shit Joel!”

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    “Look for the light”

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Tess and Joel

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    We don't talk about this enough. Obviously Sarah's Death and Joel's adoption of Ellie have profoundly affected him more than anything else, how do you think Tess's death affected him? Joel wasn't even able to process or grieve over her death.

    Tess and Joel were most certainly partners living together, scrounging to get buy, How long they were together is up for debate, but yrs seem to be a general consensus. I thinks its heavily implied they were lovers. Tess was a catalyst for Joel's entire life turning upside down and around. I wonder if every morning/night his thoughts turn to his daughters and her.

    submitted by /u/higgins1989
    [link] [comments]

    This screenshot makes a great banner if anyone is interested.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    A powercut corrupted my PS4 and deleted my data. Does anyone know if I can download someone elses saves from online.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Recently a powercut caused some sort of problems with my playstation which meant that I had to manually reinstall an update or something from the playstation website with a memory stick. I don't know if I did something wrong or if this always happens with this but, when I went back onto it, I found that all of my saves had been lost. This is particularly annoying as I was roughly half way through (Tommy's Dam) playing the game on grounded whilst trying to pick up all the collectables. Does anyone know if there's anywhere where I can download someone else's saves of the game so I don't have to replay the rest of the game on grounded?

    submitted by /u/CrackedWindow61
    [link] [comments]

    Some thoughts from a newcomer.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    So I never got the opportunity to play this game on the ps3, and after getting my PS4 and a couple of the new releases back when PS4 was new I totally forgot about The Last Of Us until now. 6 years later I finally get to play the game and man. This is definitely my new favorite game of all time! I love the depth and the way I started getting attached to our two main characters. I gotta admit I felt it when Joel got that iron thing through his chest 😬 I also love the way I started caring about Ellie and keeping her safe and seeing how Joel started caring more and more for her was just heartwarming.😊 This was definitely one of my coolest gaming experiences ever and I'm overly excited for The Last Of Us 2.

    submitted by /u/Abesens
    [link] [comments]

    I might be mistaken but wasnt there suposed to be a gun fight in this area? This is my 1st playthrough on the remastered edition and i could of swore there qas on the ps3 version

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    A Dumb Question, I Think

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:18 AM PDT

    So I've unlocked all the clothes in the unlocks menu and I dont know if you equip them or if I wasted my unlock money. If I can equip the clothes, how?

    submitted by /u/Widowswine2016
    [link] [comments]

    Just noticed you can see Houses above you when going through the sewer section. Love discovering new details with each playthrough.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Whoever the hell made this art is a G it’s beautiful and captures there father daughter relationship (not mine found in sub)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    I wasn't expecting that.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Someone called the release date for Part II correctly way back in June

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    I am stuck on the hospital part!(see description)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    I am stuck on the last hospital part on grounded mode(the part on the 3rd floor) I tried looking it up but the ones I saw use a smokebomb and Molotov. I don't have a Molotov. I be died so many times Anyone have any tips?

    Edit: I finally did it thanks for all the help.

    submitted by /u/MasterChief3434
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment