• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    The Last of Us | Please, let's honor this hero.

    The Last of Us | Please, let's honor this hero.


    Please, let's honor this hero.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    If only she knew what was coming....

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:34 PM PDT

    Dina & Ellie by Izabela Witkiewicz

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    Looking for a new home for my soundtrack vinyl box set

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    My recreation of the fridge scene made in dreams

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Looks comfy...if it wasn't so dangerous

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Movie, Joel and Ellie going to watch in Part 2 ?! ��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    14 & almost 14

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Amazing game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    Holy crap I just finished the last of us because it was free in the PlayStation store and holy crap this game is soooo good I don't know why I waited so long to even think about playing it. the story was good, the collectibles were actually fun to get, the chemistry between everyone, definitely a top ten game

    submitted by /u/EdwardAC4
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU 2 next trailers

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Are you gonna watch the story/launch trailer, or maybe others gameplay videos?

    I'm waiting this game for over 5 years and the less i know before playing it the better.

    I'll admit it will be hard but im not gonna watch any more content, 100% will be worth it in the end.

    Tell me what you will do.

    submitted by /u/Tullio77
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor difficulty vs grounded

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    How much more difficult is grounded than survivor? I just got the platinum for tlou, but was hoping for maybe all the trophies before part 2 comes out.there were only a few spots I had a lot of difficulty in (mostly the financial district, hotel basement (dreading that one on grounded), sewers runners, sniper in suburbs and the hospital (again I can't imagine that challenge). Is it going to be a lot more difficult or is it something I should give a shot at in the coming months to finish grounded and grounded plus? I just am not sure if I could do grounded skill wise (or mentally wise going through the hotel basement area again haha)

    As a side not I can't believe it took me this long to get into the series as I only started it about 3 weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with it. I have been a huge huge fan of naughty dog since the early 2000s, but when it came out in 2013 I misguidedly really only cared about uncharted 4 as far as naughty dog went and for whatever reason didn't have much interest at the time, but I am glad I finally got into it. I may have only started this journey 3 weeks ago, but after I finished I have been following this reddit (been over two weeks now) and finally decided to get a reddit to join more discussions leading into tlou2.

    Thanks again for making the community so enjoyable and look forward to the release of tlou2.

    submitted by /u/Riku12744
    [link] [comments]

    Glitching Sarah Outside The House (TLOU)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    Just started playing this amazing game for the first time, but I have a question.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Is there a way to use fists and conserve your melee weapon for later? Or do you have to use it no matter what?

    submitted by /u/RetailDrone7576
    [link] [comments]

    When The Last of Us part II comes out, it will by far be the game with the best graphics.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Naughty dog are my favorite devs, I've played all the Uncharted games and I'm trying to platinum The Last of Us. To me, it always seems like they are one step ahead in the video game world. When the old Uncharted games came out (1-3) they were by far the best graphics in any game back then. Also, right now, I think that Uncharted 4 is the best looking game that ever came out, even tho it's from 2016. And that's why I think that part II will be the best looking game with best looking graphics. Do y'all agree with me? Just curious.

    Note: Rockstar is also very impressive lol.

    submitted by /u/moose_shark
    [link] [comments]

    Through the valley Cover (Ellie version) - Shawn James

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    Ellie's Changing Face In Pt2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    I just started The Last of Us: Remastered

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    All I can say is wow. For a game this old, I'm addicted. I played for 6 hrs last night.

    A few notes:

    -Clickers are super creepy especially early on. -This ps3 game looks 10x better than Fallout76 that I'm currently taking a break on (300 hrs in) - I'm almost out of patience with the idiots in my group running into clickers when I crawl past them. Like seriously turn off your flashlight! -Im ready to preorder!

    Any suggestions on how to get the best out of the game, tips or tricks, lmk!

    submitted by /u/sasuke1980
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, please, joel isn't dead, nor does he gonna die early.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Can we please stop all of these speculations? There aren't any reason to to truly belive that anymore. Now it's really obvious that it was confirmed he is in the game in the latest teailer, but even before it, there weren't much reasons to think he won't be in the game.

    I mean, yeah Naughty Dog acted for a while like that's the case (and they stopped acted like that after the last trailer), but come on, let's talk reasons.

    First, logic. They won't kill one of the best characters in gaming history off screen so of course he will be in the game, and they aren't going to kill him early because, well, he is one of the best characters in gaming history. Killing him early and not using him for the rest of the game is really stupid. Yes, it will be surprising, because it's too stupid for Naughty Dog to kill such a great character and waste all the potential they had with him. So, there is no way this will happen.

    Second, there were a few quite obvious signs for it in what Naughty Dog has released, even before the last trailer.

    1. Didn't you noticed that Troy Baker, the man who plays joel, was considered as an actor in the game just like every other character all the way from yhe beginning? There tons of interviews he were in speaking about the game, and he was talking about it pretty openly. If he wasn't truly in the game, he wouldn't have done that.

    2. in the tweet posted by Neil Druckmann when they ended the shooting, you can see Troy Baker with a glass of champagne, celebrating the end of the shoots. That means that Joel is probably in the last scene, or at least a big part of the game, since Troy wouldn't be celebrating so much if he were in only 2-3 scenes and then die. There wouldn't be much to celebrate if that was the case.

    3. This one is a little less obvious, but it's ther. There is this video https://youtu.be/_veWHLBlvAw that shows some concept art from part 2. Obviously, some of those are fake, but think that the footage from 0:29-0:55 is a real concept art feom the game. The fact that there is 5 drawings that showcase the same area, and even some level design conaiderments make me think that isn't a fan work, unless this fan is working at Naughty Dog on the game. The footage shows Joel, and Ellie traveling across the the forsaken world, and it looks very much like the first game. Which Joel was in.

    There are more reasons but i think that's enough. I just keep seeing guys that even now still claim that Joel won't play a big part in this game and die after one hour. There are no reasons to assume that and it ends up being a waste of time, enventually.

    submitted by /u/DavidClue3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment