• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    The Last of Us | My last of us wall art that I made when I was playing it on ps3. I plan to create another for lou2.

    The Last of Us | My last of us wall art that I made when I was playing it on ps3. I plan to create another for lou2.


    My last of us wall art that I made when I was playing it on ps3. I plan to create another for lou2.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    Didn’t know the enemies had this ability...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    Wrath [GIF Fanart by me]

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    they grow up so fast :’)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who at the beginning thought Joel looks kinda weird in Part 2 and after looking at him more and more I found his design absolutely perfect?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    Sketch of grown-up Ellie by me!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Here's a very interesting interview with Troy Baker!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:52 AM PDT

    Another Ellie Fanart by David Dias Art

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    IT ARRIVED.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    Zoom in

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    Yeah, part 2 is exciting and all, but I’m still waiting on the Ish DLC.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    Finally got a press kit! No way I could have afforded one but I kind person who had two somehow, gave me a deal so it would go to a good home. So excited!!!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    The best theory.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of the tattoo I’m gonna make ? Done by yours truly

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Pulled this off Amazon,,,it looks like horse riding is not just going to be in the snow.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Finally got myself the Steelbook after searching for months

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Parallel with UC4

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    A small clicker drawing for Inktober

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    A thought on The Last of Us

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    I like most people am looking forward to playing the Last of Us 2 but I will not be going in with exceedingly high expectations. I thought the ending of the first game was absolutely perfect. To me what made the ending so perfect was the bravery to say this is where the story ends. Ambiguity is important, in my opinion, when it comes to ending stories like these were you are placed in a world entirely different from our own. It leaves you feeling the world and characters continue on but your insight into the world and characters has ended and that's OK. Revisiting these characters now makes the player have to reconsider where they thought the story would go and now decide if the next edition, TLOU2, is cannon to their understanding of that world. Like I said I'm still excited to see what they do with the characters but i would have been just as happy, if not happier, that The Last of Us was all we seen of Ellie and Joel.

    submitted by /u/LukeDon
    [link] [comments]

    One glitch that aggravates me with The Last of Us Remastered. Fall chapter conclusion

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    This happens 100% of the time. I've tried everything to get it to work correctly. This glitch occurs during the sequence where Joel gets severely injured. You struggle your way out to the lobby and Joel falls down. Ellie takes down the 2 guys and helps Joel up.... Now, what should happen is the 2 characters walk together to the door. Ellie says something along the lines of, "I swear, I get you out of this, you're SO singing for me." To which Joel responds, "You wish."

    It's just a nice little exchange and one of my favorite small bits in the game...

    But in the remastered version, EVERY SINGLE TIME, when Ellie helps Joel up, they just awkwardly warp to the door. It aggravates me because I love the little details in this story and haven't gotten to see that part since way back on the ps3. I recently played through the game for my girlfriend and that glitch took her out of the moment. It's such a potent segment in the story and it always glitches out without fail. Is there any fix for this? Im sure im not the only one. I've experienced this glitch 100% of the time across multiple PS4s. Both the launch ps4 and the ps4pro.

    submitted by /u/JaySw34
    [link] [comments]

    Hildur Guðnadóttir is an Icelandic composer that just did the music for "Joker". She has a very similar feel to Gustavo Santaolalla's work on the tlou soundtrack, check her out!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    What edition is everyone getting?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    I was wondering what edition of TLOU2 did everyone preorder? I preordered the collectors edition since there was't an Ellie edition being sold in my country.

    submitted by /u/ANCLover12
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of us Painting Part II! Ellie!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Made a quick sketch of Ellie :)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment