• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    The Last of Us | Couldn’t have gotten this on a more perfect dialogue

    The Last of Us | Couldn’t have gotten this on a more perfect dialogue


    Couldn’t have gotten this on a more perfect dialogue

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    Both Steelbook versions. Alice X. Zhang's art is jaw-dropping.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    steelbook

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    My "Classic Ellie" cosplay!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Finally managed to get this!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Now I can edit documents with FACTS and LOGIC

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    Joel be looking kinda fresh tho

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    Outbreak Day

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else download MLB The Show for free with the Last of Us for PS Plus this month? You can download my Firefly logo for your team.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    First play through ever

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    So, I have somehow managed to go through my life with never getting an opportunity to play this amazingly beautiful game. Managed to avoid any form of spoilers (really want to know how I did that lol) somehow something always just kept getting in my way of getting this game, you know, life happens and all.

    Saw it was a ps plus title so had to renew my plus and grab it, and have to say I have never been happier, this game is absolutely STUNNING and I haven't finished it, thoroughly enjoying the combat and visuals, but my favorite has to be the relationships in game

    submitted by /u/Defugeh
    [link] [comments]

    Just got to stay ahead in this world. Right, Ellie?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    Wondering who the other two are in this photo in Sarah's room?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel a sense of fear and responsibility when playing as Ellie?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Maybe it's just me, but hear me out. Throughout the game we play as Joel and because of Naughty Dog's brilliance we really feel like we are Joel. We are here caring for and protecting this child, she is not just 'the cure' but just any other human child that needs to be helped loved and protected. For all her badass-ness, she is no Joel. She is still a kid. She cant swim and needs Joel's help.

    In combat she doesnt have the same array of weapons and Ammo as Joel and isn't as strong. Having to die and respawn as her just feels terrible

    submitted by /u/Transit-Strike
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie as a "Kurtz" in Part 2

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    I have a feeling in TLOU2, Ellie's going to go near the brink of insanity and, as Riley said, "get all poetic", like Walter E. Kurtz, the main antagonist from the film Apocalypse Now.

    Below is a long but interesting monologue from Kurtz, which we might see reflected in Ellie in the second game.

    "I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means.

    "Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.

    "I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget.

    "And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that.

    "If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us."

    submitted by /u/PrivateJoker5572
    [link] [comments]

    If in part II there will be an opposite scene, I'll freak out ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Larger screenshot of "Joel" grabbing Ellie in 2019 Trailer. DAE think man looks more like Bill?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    Came across this channel hope you guys like it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment