• Breaking News

    Monday, October 21, 2019

    The Last of Us | Thought you guys might like my new addition

    The Last of Us | Thought you guys might like my new addition


    Thought you guys might like my new addition

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    The Horror (Fanart by Jason Longstreet)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    I am in no way an artist, or even consider myself one. But semi proud of how this turned out for promo at work

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    I made a firefly jackolantern!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    Joel - Last of Us 2 drawing. I hope you like it (A4)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Starting my very last play through before Part 2. I can honestly say that this game has ruined gaming for me by being the very best game I have ever played in my life. (This one is for Sarah!)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    Get Down Mr. President!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    Couldn’t quite figure out why this looked so familiar until I saw my nephew’s toy!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    I hope Naughty Dog doesn't change the gameplay in part 2 to appease the people who didn't like the gameplay in part 1.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    I feel like a lot of people don't get that the combat in The Last of Us is supposed to be evocative not "fun." I think a lot of people go into this game expecting it to be like uncharted and they try to play it like a shooter. It's not a shooter though, the point of the gameplay in the last of us is to evoke a feeling of vulnerability. All that weapon sway is not a flaw in the game, its intentionally difficult to shoot people in the last of us because it's difficult to shoot people in real life. If you could just spray bullets at people with pinpoint accuracy like Nathan Drake that would make you feel too powerful and that just wouldn't suit the story of the game. You can't just run up behind someone and snap their neck like in uncharted, you have to strangle them slowly which can leave you exposed to other enemies. The idea is to make you feel vulnerable and constantly in danger because it fits the tone of the story. I see people complaining that the shooting is too inaccurate and that the pace of the combat and stealth is too slow and I have to wonder what kind of game they thought they were playing.

    If that's not the kind of gameplay that you're into that's fine but I don't like it when people don't realise how the gameplay complements the story and act as if the devs made some kind of mistake. I'm just a little worried that Naughty Dog are gonna listen to those people and end up making the shooting more accurate, speeding up the pace of the stealth and making Ellie feel too powerful.

    submitted by /u/JupeJitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Do you remember Ish from the last of us?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    Replaying the last of us and this time I totally was captured by the story of the skipper Ish. I remember thinking about meeting him when playing tLoU the first time. Ish could be still alive and maybe we gonna meet him in Part II. He seemed like one of the really good guys and even Joel said he/they never deserved what happened and was taken a bit emotionally by the happenings down in the sewers.

    submitted by /u/Solced
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes, it's hard to believe ND that made both of these games. The difference in tone is like night and day.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    A summary of every five minutes for me on Survivor or Grounded.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    First tattoo

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Starting again, it's been a year or two, the game still sucks me in like I'm playing it for the first time.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Finally framed my prints from Comic Con

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    3 seconds, 3 headshots

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    It’s an emotional game, but this.. this hit me hard.. I love this game and how well it grips you

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Bit of time needed but well worth it

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Joel choked himself... Again.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Part II scarier

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    Do you think part 2 will be scarier than 1? Personally I loved the creepy parts of the first game, like the elevator shaft, and hope they build on that. I also hope they make the stalkers more sneaky and creepy.

    submitted by /u/SoapChugger
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf Joel making that dumb face for ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    I've got your back

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    After everything that I've done......

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Photo mode again~~

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    One of the best games I’ve ever played

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    I heard amazing things about this game but god damn. I got it earlier this month when it became free for PS+. I took my time with it so I could really enjoy it. I loved how it balanced fear with emotion and how well written the story is. The twists during the story like Tess being infected and how they didn't just leave things out. You can see Tess being bitten in the museum after you get to the upstairs with the runners and the subtle things like Ellie picking up the toy robot that she gives to Sam if you have your back turned. This game is just a masterpiece and I will definitely be playing this again. I just wanted to share my thoughts on it so thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/beybladepenis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment