• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    The Last of Us | A fun little drawing I found in a backpack while playing Part II. 😉

    The Last of Us | A fun little drawing I found in a backpack while playing Part II. ��


    A fun little drawing I found in a backpack while playing Part II. ��

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I think this is gonna be ellie’s hairstyle in the hbo series. Bella ramsey updated her profile picture

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    “Okay.” Digital drawing by me.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Had some spare time and decided to TLOU-ify a landmark from my city just for fun :D

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Painting my friend did for my birthday. I'm in love with it!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    The hospital is so much more terrifying the second time around.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Currently on my second play through, playing on hard mode this time (normal the first time). I just got the lights back on in the emergency room.

    The buildup, the stress, knowing what is coming next…it's somehow so much worse than the first time I played and had no idea what I was walking into. I can barely move forward without feeling my stress levels skyrocketing.

    So now I'm procrastinating…

    Wish me luck, y'all.

    submitted by /u/baroqueen1755
    [link] [comments]

    Watch me dodge that hit like a pro gamer

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    What did you guys think Part II’s story was going to be about before the game came out?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Since the trailers didn't reveal anything about the main story, I wanted to know what you guys thought the story would end up being only from the trailers when they didn't want to show us that Joel dies.

    I personally thought that Dina was going to turn out to betray Ellie by burning down Jackson (the shot of Haven burning down in the trailer made me think it was Jackson), and she was going to run off to Seattle where Ellie followed her, and Joel later caught up with her. I thought this because we hadn't seen much of Dina in the trailers besides parts that took place near Jackson, and since they had told us that most of the game took place in Seattle, I knew that footage with Dina took place before Ellie goes to Seattle. Because of this, I thought that Dina was some secret enemy who's out to get the former Fireflies or something. Turns out I was totally wrong!

    It's also kind of funny because that's how they originally planned to have Abby kill Joel— by showing up in Jackson and luring Joel into a romantic relationship until she suddenly betrays him and kills him in his house when they're alone together.

    submitted by /u/Common-Dot-9860
    [link] [comments]

    Just had done today

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Something I just noticed playing TLOU and TLOU2.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    You come across houses where people used to live. Some of them destroyed, some of them intact... but there's one thing I keep noticing. I look at the interior an I think: "that looks nice. Nice set up. If I have a house like that I'd maybe decorate it that way". And if it's a small apartment I think "huh, they really made the best out of that small space". Basically all of the houses or apartments you go to look decent. Coffee tables, fine rugs undernetaht them...and what struck me just now was: where are all the trashy people's places??? Places that you go inside of and you immediately know that people who lived there did not give a shit - apocalypse or not! Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/Kuznetsovich
    [link] [comments]

    After Months of Consideration I Finally Got my Tattoo

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    This game knows how to make me look stupid on stream every single time��

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    One of the fastest ways to get through the Courthouse Garage in Downtown - TLOU2 Grounded Permadeath Speedrun Tutorial

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    This popped up in my feed on Imgur, thought you guys might like it.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Look for the light.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Can we take a moment to appreciate the art team that worked on part 2?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Not that they're underappreciated, Naughty Dog got their share of awards, but every time I play part 2 I'm just stunned by how both realistic and emotionally evocative some of the environments are. It's like it's stylized without being too overt, and it's a feast for the eyes. There are so many memorable views: the red-lit subway station, foggy Seattle streets, the lake and mountain vista on the farm. I've really never seen anything quite like it, and I think we're too close to it to realize how much of a watershed moment this game is for game design as a whole and also art design work in triple A titles.

    submitted by /u/sirbuttmuchIV
    [link] [comments]

    “Please stop. Please don’t do this.” digital fan art by me!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Joel and Ellie... (Artist IG: @acupofpaint)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    So I was doing a gta photo shoot with my oufits and I think these came out cute

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    What does the code that comes in pt2 disk version give?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    I've been thinking of buying an used physical version but the owner has already used the code, will I be missing on a lot of stuff if I still buy it? It's the special edition if there's any difference

    submitted by /u/Null_Legend
    [link] [comments]

    Humans characters of TLOU have no armor, why?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    In a world where a single bite by an infected can kill you, exposing your flesh isn't especially wise. I think a cool gameplay evolution for TLOU3 or factions would be a certain level of armor, where maybe you will have a to make a decision between protection, stealth and agility. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Last_Reflection_6091
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Gets Tirggered

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    LMAO. Not sure if The Walking Dead is paying homage to, or byte-ing off of, TLOU2... but it’s cringe ��

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else watch The Walking Dead? This final season feels like they're copying TLOU 2's homework haha!

    Subways + Red Flares? Check.

    Moody Acoustic Guitar Cues? Check.

    Forgiveness Story Arc? CHECK.

    I can see the setup happening already.

    But damn, coming from the masterful writing and voice acting in TLOU 1+2, and compared to the show's early seasons, it's freakin painful to watch at this point.

    Anyone else watch?

    submitted by /u/GUNNER_BASS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment