• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    The Last of Us | These chapters are so good

    The Last of Us | These chapters are so good


    These chapters are so good

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    My favorite lore from part 2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    In all seriousness, is Part 2 worth it?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I adored the first game, which I just finished. Every second of it was enjoyable, sad or hilarious. It was so creative with its gameplay and mechanics, and god the story was the best part. I was gut wrenched like 8 separate times.

    I've still got 'left behind' to play, but after that nothing else. Since part 2 (and potentially part 3 sometime) is a continuation of the story, is it worth buying? I'm newer to this kind of game genre but part 1 is currently my favourite game of all time.

    submitted by /u/Pixel4t3
    [link] [comments]

    This is how I complete the Mall Infiltration encounter on Grounded Permadeath speedrun setting in TLOU2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    JJ opens his eyes when you’re not looking at him.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Looks like Bella Ramsey got a haircut in preparation for her role as Ellie!!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    What is going on why can't i progress? I'm just crouching and moving forward to gap...is there something else I'm supposed to be doing?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Finally upgraded, now I can begin my first replay.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    "Ellie, What'd I just tell you?"

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    The last of us 2 behind the scenes.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Wish naughty dog had behind the scenes I know they have some but like a well put together one like Santa Monica did with Raising Kratos.

    submitted by /u/Novak121611
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of Ellie by me

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Hillcrest is peak TLOU 2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Replying the game on grounded+ in 60fps and this chapter is just so fucking intense. I can't think of any other section in the game that matches how frenetic the combat can get. Climbing through windows, air attacks, sneaking past dogs... it's just amazing.

    Anyone have a chapter they prefer over this one?

    Edit: forgot to mention the car chase at the end. Honestly this and the horse chase on scar Island are the best setpieces in the game.

    submitted by /u/brucer365
    [link] [comments]

    I created a map of the possible routes Abby/Ellie take in Seattle during TLOU2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Cook & Becker has two new amazing prints up for sale!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Bringing a bit of The Last Of Us to my setup.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Something... Something... Game journalism.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I was wrong about TLOU Part II.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    I just finished the game for the first time since it released in 2020. Back then, I walked away from the experience disappointed and frustrated. I couldn't understand why this was the story that ND had chosen to pursue, or why so much of the game was spent playing as Abby.

    Well, I'm lucky enough to own a PS5, and since TLOU2 got a performance patch I figured I'd give it another chance. This time though, I found the game engrossing, gut-wrenching and poignant. Both Ellie and Abby's stories were tragic, but masterfully told. On my first play through I felt that ND handled Joel poorly, but truthfully he's handled with a great deal of respect - the plot essentially revolves around him.

    I think as time goes on and more players revisit this game with an open mind, we will see the discourse surrounding it change. TLOU2 may not have been the story that many players wanted, but it's the story we got. And it's a damn good one

    I guess what I'm trying to say is this: I was wrong. TLOU2 is a great game. Maybe even a masterpiece.

    submitted by /u/jfxck
    [link] [comments]

    Any other Red Dead players name their horse after Ellie's?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Joel and Sarah

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Both Joel and Sarah Died with Their legs Injured

    Sarah in The Last Of Us Joel in The Last Of Us Part II

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Ad6616
    [link] [comments]

    You can (sort of) use this caged wall as a choke point [GROUNDED+]

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Abby & Yara at logging camp, Seattle day 3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment