• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    The Last of Us | "Hey Lev, you think those trespassers are in the abandoned theater WITH EVERY FU*KING LIGHT IN SEATTLE ON?!?!" - Abby (probably)

    The Last of Us | "Hey Lev, you think those trespassers are in the abandoned theater WITH EVERY FU*KING LIGHT IN SEATTLE ON?!?!" - Abby (probably)


    "Hey Lev, you think those trespassers are in the abandoned theater WITH EVERY FU*KING LIGHT IN SEATTLE ON?!?!" - Abby (probably)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Joel, by me.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    As soon as I finished the first game… (TLOU pt. 2 spoiler)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Jesse & I headshotting WLF soldiers at the same time. Had to pause for a sec bc I was so shook lol

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Messing around on photoshop tonight

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Eriberto Leão, brazilian actor, looks so much like Joel. Everytime he pops in the screen my brother and I talk how he would fit nicely into the role!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Ashley Johnson's voice roles as 2 of my favourite game characters (Ellie & Petra)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I made a survey.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I made a survey just to learn a little bit about the opinions of the TLoU community! It's a little long, but I would appreciate it if you'd be willing to fill it out. All of this is just your opinion

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8CZWwpzCcCIoTjY05uPUDblhNIUd364kPHkrqzebGRFZGrw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    submitted by /u/SkribbzAstra
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Firefly tattoo����

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Many goods

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I don’t do backgrounds often, but today I decided to try out a full on picture instead of just a portrait! How did I do?:)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Game suggestions needed!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Hi, For the past year me and my friend played both "The last of us" and "The last of us 2" together. We fell in love with the games, but now we have a rather difficult problem. Our standard for singleplayer storymode games is really high. We want to play another storymode game soon, but we have absolutely no clue which one to pick. We would love some suggestions on an TLOU kinda game iykwim. The story, setting and genre doesn't necessarily need to be the same ( no problem if it is tho). Just a game with a very good story which we can play on the PS4 (pc's only also possible, but we prefer PS4) Cheers

    submitted by /u/Ole114
    [link] [comments]

    Abby Johnson

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    This custom figure of Abby is pretty bad ass

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    A private verified The Last of Us Instagram?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Bricks are the best weapon in both games,change my mind.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    They should honestly make it so that you don't insta kill infected and humans.(ofcourse except bloaters and bosses)Instead it should take more than 1 hit to kill.

    submitted by /u/RedXDit_oficial
    [link] [comments]

    Got my backpack pins!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Spoilers:Does the people from jackson have an impact in the seraphites WLF war ?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    So im playing the game for the second time (the fist one was after release) and i realized that when you can see all the body bags that contains wlf soldiers a lot of them are ellie,dina,jesse and tommy's doing so my question is if that motivated issac to go all in thinking that the scars were becoming more effective

    submitted by /u/Bernardito10
    [link] [comments]

    Part1 bathroom newspaper

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a clean image file of the newspaper in the bathroom at the start of the first game? For printing purposes.

    submitted by /u/maxdanesi
    [link] [comments]

    Did anybody else notice this? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I was playing The Last of Us Part II today when I got to the scene where Dina and Ellie talk about how hard it's going to be to go to Seattle (after Ellie visits Joel at his grave).

    Before they exit, Dina says to Ellie, "You go, I go. End of story." Then at the end of the game, after Ellie had left to get revenge, she comes back to any empty house.

    Dina really did mean "If you go, I go."

    I don't know, maybe I'm looking too much into it.

    submitted by /u/the_jane_doe_2000
    [link] [comments]

    If Nathan Drake played TLOU 2 :)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment