• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    The Last of Us | Can you guys see what’s wrong here? I can’t.

    The Last of Us | Can you guys see what’s wrong here? I can’t.


    Can you guys see what’s wrong here? I can’t.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Guess what I am going to play on this lil' baby?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Even though these pics are low-res I still think they're a pretty cool addition to my collection.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    My first time playing this guitar in the game how did I do

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Peek at the prologue

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    The Emerald City

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Cut conversation from tlou2

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Hello, I made this quick tutorial video how to do the channel 13 encounter without wasting any bullets. it works in every difficulty (yes even on grounded). I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I made a map of Ellie & Joel's journey throughout the game

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Slaughter the Stalkers

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    I actually enjoyed the story arch of part II

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    (Spoilers if you haven't played)

    Playing the last of us series is a great reminder of the parallels between real life and fiction.

    Although joels death is sad, he would of wanted Ellie to move on. Ellie was obessed with revenge to find Abby and not knowing how to deal with pain. Ellies purpose comes full circle in her final act to spare abby after a flashback to an image of Joel which gave herself a second chance. Humanity can feel cruel and apathetic but through abbys redemption with mel/lev we see the choice of chosing light over darkness.

    In the end, Ellie found her clousure by not engaging in self-destructing behavior. We as humans can choose empthy and compassion over anger and vengeance. It's ultimately ironic humans were more cruel than the infected themselves.

    I think the game gives a great glimpse into someone who has struggled with mental health or trying to find their purpose. I haven't had this kind of entertainment experience since seeing Blade Runner in person. 🤷

    submitted by /u/Pesci_Avocado
    [link] [comments]

    It's finally here! So excited! Any tips?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    This game feels so cinematic.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Part II second play-through

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    So I told myself last year I would wait a full year before I had another go at the game. Partly because the first time around was such a gargantuan flood of emotions and I, for sure, like many I presume, needed time to digest the story. Well this time around the thing that has really struck me is just how ridiculously good this game looks. I have a base ps4, my tv isn't even 4K for Christ's sake and this game has me stopping in my tracks every so often and just sitting in awe at how good it looks, asking myself, how did they do this?

    But in reality this is the kind of triple A game we all envisioned many years ago. This is what is achievable if the passion, commitment and desire to truly make something that these consoles were designed and created for. So hats off to Neil Druckmann and his team of world class devs for producing something of this magnitude.

    submitted by /u/Zormm
    [link] [comments]

    The hallway in Ellie's PTSD nightmare is longer that the real thing. It also has blood that wasn't there.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I reset the chapter after her death and yikes scared me

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    How much harder is the last of us 2

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, i have a question. I just finished the last of us 1 and i wondered if the last of us 2 is harder then the last of us 1?

    submitted by /u/benztosvani
    [link] [comments]

    Does Ellie know?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    I finished the game yesterday and am still kind of confused of what Ellie knows or not.

    Does the game end with her thinking Abby killed Joel because he's the reason there's no cure?

    Or does she know that Joel killed Abbys dad?

    submitted by /u/ryanfritos
    [link] [comments]

    It do be like that sometimes

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    How to move bodies in TLOU 2

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    If you go prone and crawl into the body, you can move it. Very helpful for stealth runs

    submitted by /u/Jettx02
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative story to The Last of Us 1

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    It's a fan theory but there's proof behind it and it makes sense. It includes 10 parts for different game chapters.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P78rPh1AV9A&t=387s&ab_channel=TheiPadCat

    submitted by /u/emeric1414
    [link] [comments]

    The theme music makes me so happy

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    The theme for the first game is my comfort music. Anytime I get stressed out or upside I just play the theme song, it calms me and makes me feel genuinely happy. The game is my all time favorite and with how highly praised everything is about the game I feel like the music is still under appreciated. Gustavo Santaolalla is a genius and a master at his craft. Genuinely grateful for this game and everything it means to me.

    submitted by /u/Gunn_Wrld
    [link] [comments]

    What Services Would Still be Available in TLOU Timeline?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    So let's use our imaginations...what services do you think would still be a thing if you were to either hang at Jackson or with the WLF?

    I think the following would be possible... dentists, optometrists, hospitals, construction (limited), chefs, bartenders, and animal hospitals.

    submitted by /u/eddielammusic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment