• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    The Last of Us | Thank You!

    The Last of Us | Thank You!


    Thank You!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Wanted to drop a quick line and tell y'all how much we love this community. Your passion is inspiring!

    Happy TLoU anniversary week!

    Absolutely can't wait to share more TLoU stuff with you!

    Until then... may your survival be long...

    <3

    submitted by /u/Neil-ND
    [link] [comments]

    A Message from Naughty Dog

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    One year ago today, The Last of Us Part ll was released.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Got this shirt I designed in the post today, loving it.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Joel, Ellie and Tommy wish for you to have a wonderful day for TLOU 2's first birthday. One year ago today, one of the best, most depressing journey's of my life began. This game hits extremely hard, and I will forever love it, just as I did the first one. Happy 1 year anniversary, guys. ❤��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    on the wall in my mid century home!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    “Oh Ellie, they should be terrified of you”

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Some cool PTSD related details

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    1: When Ellie gets the PTSD episode in the farm, the distance between the floor and the basement door is much bigger meaning there's more number of stairs than there actually were so it takes Ellie more time to get to the door.

    That combined with the fact that she hears Joel begging her to help him makes it clear she's blaming herself for his death. She probably thinks she could've saved him if she would've made it there earlier.

    2:When Ellie is hanging upside down in Santa Barbara, she passes out after getting stabbed and when she wakes up, she sees Abby & Lev headed towards her even though it's the Rattlers but if you use debug, Ellie was infact actually seeing Abby & Lev. They were also wearing the same clothes that they were wearing when Ellie last saw them in the theater. This just shows how messed up she was mentally. (Someone made a video on this but I can't find it but all credits to them)

    3: When Ellie realizes Mel's pregnant and starts having a panic attack, her hearing gets muffled so when Tommy calls her name, she actually hears it as Joel's. If you repeat that part, you can very clearly hear Troy's (Joel) voice.

    I'm not saying I'm the only one that figured these out but I just think it's the little things like these that add so much to the game and Ellies character as a whole.

    submitted by /u/AskewScissors
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 1 year anniversary to The Last of Us Part II!!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Made this drawing for the 1st anniversary of TLOU2. Wanted to capture the duality and the cycle

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Letter from Neil Druckmann: "TLOU2, One Year Later"

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Jesus Christ. I didn’t know this can happen. I managed to hit Tommy with an Incendiary Round and he showed up like this. ��☠️

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    My TLOU2 shrine. Happy anniversary to the best game ever made!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Abby is very photogenic

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Some photos I was happy with

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    TLOU Part 2 has convinced me to go back to therapy and work through my past trauma

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I recently played TLOU Part 2, and seeing Abby and Ellie work through their own traumas (in destructive and beneficial ways) really resonated with me and caused me to reflect on my own past trauma and decide to try to better myself.

    So, about 5 or 6 years ago I was diagnosed with PTSD. After being in therapy and on medication for over a year, most of my symptoms were gone and I was in a much better place. I was able to stop therapy and medication and begin to function normally again (for the most part). However, I found that forming close relationships with others and opening up to people was still difficult for me (much like how Abby can't open up to Owen during the flashback sequences in the aquarium). I've realized this was the case for a few years now but never had the courage to go back to therapy and talk through my problems. I had the mindset of "it's not that bad" or "it will get better with time," but I think it was just easier for me to put my problems on the back burner and avoid dealing with it. Playing through Part 2 has given me the motivation to take control of my life and try to improve myself and work through my issues. I have my first therapy appointment later today, so I made this post to kinda put my thoughts down on paper. Anyways, wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/HayasakaIsBestGirl
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us 2 final battle concept art by hyoung naek tam

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    My Ellie cosplay~

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    The notebooks are GORGEOUS.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    New Last of Us 2 Dark Horse Abby Statue!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    See that wire?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I remade Ellie's Switchblade model. What do you think?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Joels marriage

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    There's a little convo between Joel and Ellie at the university In the first game that goes something like this: Joel: I had Sarah when I was pretty young. Ellie: were you married? Joel: ok Ellie… Ellie: too much? Joel: too much. Now I know this is pretty much the ONLY mention of Joel's past marriage/ relationship (to my knowledge) but I was wondering what you guys thought? In your head canon what happened? Do you think Joel also had a partner die on him? That'd be horrible but he does seem to have lost a lot. Do you think Joel's business maybe got in the way? I know there's nothing to really go on but I'm just curious. Thanks folks

    submitted by /u/ConnerDearing
    [link] [comments]

    Never noticed that before, but Ellie reacts to the flashlight in her face

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    What if Elle succumbed to her infection... Art by Me, Original Reference from Hypnatic on IG

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment