• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    The Last of Us | Anyone else enjoy comparing real Seattle to the game? Here I am at Pioneer Place.

    The Last of Us | Anyone else enjoy comparing real Seattle to the game? Here I am at Pioneer Place.


    Anyone else enjoy comparing real Seattle to the game? Here I am at Pioneer Place.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Joel and Tommy FaceTiming

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Bought this cool TLOU print today!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    The game of Life but it's just Strife in TLOU.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    1 year ago today the last of us 2 was teased

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    This is the second part of my TLOU photoshoot and I hope you will like it! I'm so happy to share these photos with you.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Finally got Ellie! Now to try to find and get Joel

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    My tlou2 fanart

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I enjoyed this game and i am glad I waited for the PS5 patch it was definitely worth it.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Wanted to share a wholesome exchange I had with someone who was disappointed with TLOU Part II

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    The most riveting moment in my experience

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Replaying this game after a year and it still hits hard even when i know what's gonna happen.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    My first play through was a roller coaster.

    The game had its ups and downs, somethings i thought were a little inconsistent and illogical (i super cringed when pregnant Mel climbed ropes and jumped buildings. It was super uncomfortable and the biggest gripe for me in the game. Haha).

    My favourite thing about the game though was, I hated Abby when she killed Joel and I wanted revenge as much as Ellie until the very end, and when i finally saw Abby scrawny and thin than her usual self, i was like, is revenge even worth it at this point?, she's gone through more than i can ever do to her, so in that way, the game made me feel what was intended and i absolutely loved the game despite the little downs i mentioned above.

    And playing it the second time, Joel's death still hits me hard, it's just so well done. I was playing this time with my finance, both tlou and tlou2, she was pissed off when Joel died. And she wants revenge on Abby, she wanted to get the controller and smash Abby's face. I'm so excited to see how she's gonna feel by the end of it.

    Definitely in my top 10 games of all time.

    submitted by /u/MossMellow
    [link] [comments]

    my attempt at ellies giraffe drawing

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Pickaxe Seraphite Go Boom!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part III characters?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I've been analyzing the characters from The Last of Us Part II recently and have come across a question I've been repeatedly asking myself. If there is a Part III, who would I want the story to continue with? Ellie would obviously be the first person that comes to mind, for most at least (for me at least), but as I dig into the story and different character arcs, I'm starting to change my mind. Ellie has done her journey. Granite, she has a lot to figure out with Dina, Tommy, her kid, her immunity, and her healing from Joel's passing, but that isn't going to be enough to make a whole game out of. Maybe the immunity, but still at that to pass what they did with Part 2, they're gonna need a BIG story. Almost a redeeming story, something to draw people back in. The Last of Us franchise is built around Ellie and Joel, well Joel is gone and we saw how well it did with him being gone, so where is there to turn to now?

    The way that Ellie has changed in her personality and character overall, is really disappointing. Coming from a teenage girl, she's turned into a pissy teen and bitter adult. Even before losing Joel she was awkward and mad at the world. Although she is the OG, I can't say I enjoyed playing as her anymore than I did Abby. I mean Abby did have a personality to her and a sort of light, looking past what she did to our favorite character of course. But if you really look at it from her angle, she was pissed, just as Ellie is. It's just harder because we grew to know and love Joel as a father who was given a second chance at being a father and Ellie as a daughter who was given the chance at being a daughter, which was pissed away in seconds in a brutal matter.

    Personally, I think Lev could be an interesting place to take things. I genuinely liked his character and his feel for the new world he was adapting too. He had a good head on his shoulders and seemed to understand right from wrong, at such a young age as well. Maybe he becomes the next big doctor and Abby reveals to him recordings or research of her dads that she locked away because of healing purposes or maybe she kept them secret from the world just in time to kill Joel, so the world wouldn't go back to normal in a took quick amount of time and she wouldn't be severely punished (which jokes on her, she was).

    Let me know your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Cute-Entertainer-704
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone on YouTube recut TLOU2 into a chronological order? Or any other order for that matter?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Just curious if something like this. Could be interesting to see certain things play out either in the order, or maybe something that cuts back and forth between Seattle days on ellie and abbie side? Idk nothing wrong with how the game is, just curious if others have thought about this

    submitted by /u/StephenStills1
    [link] [comments]

    Got into a 9 minute long engagement with the Rattlers in their compound on Grounded+, came out relatively unscathed

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    What would Joel have done?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    An argument I've heard from critics of part 2 is that Ellie not killing Abby makes no sense. The reason for this in their view is because if the roles were reversed, and Abby had killed Ellie, Joel would never have left Abby alive, he'd have wiped Abby and all her people off the face of the earth completely.

    But here's the thing,

    Ellie isn't like Joel. Joel could literally slaughter every last human on the face of the earth with his bare hands, save for maybe Tommy, if it meant saving Ellie, and he'd do it without an ounce of regret or remorse.

    Ellie on the other hand isn't built the same way. Sure, she can kill to survive with the best of them, but in this case, she wasn't killing people just for survival, she was actively hunting them down, even torturing them, to achieve her desperate goal of killing Abby in the hopes that it would stop her pain. This becomes evident more and more as Ellie's time in Seattle moves on, eventually coming to a climax and showing a severely traumatized Ellie after she tortured Nora for information, and again when she realizes that her blind focus on revenge has killed a pregnant woman in Mel.

    submitted by /u/KingChairlesII
    [link] [comments]

    What was their purpose in the story?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    This has probably been asked multiple times, but I'm relatively new at reading this subreddit. So please, don't feed me to the clickers.🙃

    But what was the exact purpose of the Rattlers in the story? Were they being used as just a random group of bad guys to have Ellie fight against, or were they simply a setup for things to come in a possible sequel?

    Also, as a bonusquestion, what did you think about the drastic change of scenery? It took me a while to get used to it, and I still prefer the lush, green environment.

    submitted by /u/Heisenwalker
    [link] [comments]

    When do you think we will get info on tlou2 sales?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Just wondering if yall have any info on when the current sales of tlou2, or maybe even a prediction. As far as I know there is none, only that it would really well, but not sure about the sales after. With the amount of people claiming it's a flop and others claiming it sold very well, I'm just genuinely curious which side is more right.

    submitted by /u/RandomDudeFromIndia
    [link] [comments]

    Boston

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Hey friends, I'm visiting the city of Boston later this year. I know TLOU2 did a stunning job of recreating Seattle in-game; do we know what real-life locations inspired Boston in Part 1?

    The only one that comes to mind is the Capitol Building.

    Does anyone also happen to know what mall Ellie and Riley may have visited in Left Behind?

    I'd love to take some pictures for everyone to compare.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/figure08
    [link] [comments]

    Manny is an owl apparently

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment