• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    The Last of Us | My Ellie cosplay 🌿

    The Last of Us | My Ellie cosplay ��


    My Ellie cosplay ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] From an interview with Neil Druckmann and Ian Alexander. Seems like Lev could be the focus on the next game. Thoughts?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Is it just me or would Rainn Wilson be great as Bill in the HBO Show?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Possibly the most embarrassing Permadeath fail ever, my brain sucks

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Why can’t we share cover with allies in TLOU2 like we did in TLOU1? Companions also don’t give us bullets and med kits anymore either. Theories?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS!]

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Who do you think suffered more at the hand of the other?

    Personally I think Ellie did because although she killed Jordan and Nora with clear intent, she didn't mean to kill Mel and Owen and they kind of forced her to.

    On the other hand, although Abby lost more people, she killed Joel, who was everything to Ellie, and Jesse. She clearly had the intention of killing Tommy and Dina aswell.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Maximum_Macaroon6525
    [link] [comments]

    I love the parallels naught dog makes in their games and this is one of my favorites in part II

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    TLOU2: Permadeath Trophy on New Game+ Very Easy?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    I was wondering if I would be able to get the Permadeath "You Can't Stop This" Trophy if I were to play on:

    • New Game+
    • Very Easy+ Difficulty
    • Per Chapter Permadeath
    • Gameplay Modifiers Enabled

    Would I still get the trophy with these settings? I've played the game several times already, and I love it, so I'd only play it again to get this trophy. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MovieBuff1001
    [link] [comments]

    Me and a friend started a podcast and episode 2 is dedicated to one whole year of the last of us pt 2.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Alice, are you okay?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Some minor complaints I have agaisnt the story...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Sorry if I don't explain myself well, this is hard to explain to me.

    Am I the only one who finds Abby's side to be full of amazing moments (the rat king, the bridge, things like that) but they feel like... sidequests? Ellie's side was a very concrete revenge mission in search for Abby, but Abby's side feels like she mostly doing random WLF things, and then finds finds Lev and Yara, and Yara doesn't even last long.

    Their stories connect only when Abby kills Joel, and much later, when Abby finds Owen and Mel dead.

    I think it would have been better if Abby found out about Nora, Nick, Jordan, and Leah. Heck, Abby barely reacted to Manny's death besides the initial shock, and I'm not even sure she even thinks about Nora, despite the fact that her name was in the map Ellie left.

    People here always mention the fact that "Abby's pointless revenge cost her all her friends" which is actually true, but I feel that she only reacted to Owen (and somewhat Mel I guess? I mean she skipped her body to go straight to Owen)

    Did I miss some comments from Abby regarding how the Salt Lake Crew was exterminated? or did the story happen as to Abby never finding out about them?

    submitted by /u/Keiuu
    [link] [comments]

    Getting some real clicker vibes here.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment