• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    The Last of Us | Funniest bug I encountered on the original

    The Last of Us | Funniest bug I encountered on the original


    Funniest bug I encountered on the original

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Very proud of myself for unlocking this trophy so I thought I'd share it here :)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    That time Abby forgot how arms worked on my last playthrough

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Look at this amazing work by tattoo artist Livio Cuci. How the f... is that even possible?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    One of us! One of us!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I framed the end screen to remind myself better days are coming

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    We're making a Last of Us Fan Film and did some posters for it

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Pistol Ammo glitch

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Getting quite anxious seeing this live for the first time

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I found this route for escaping the Brewery without killing any WLF or being detected on Grounded

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    No bullets left for a clicker? Just charge them like a crack-addled maniac

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Joel, Project Spores

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Some parts are HARD TO PLAY WELL in TLOU 2 (SPOILERS for both games)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    This has been one thought that goes through my mind during certain parts in the 2nd game. Firstly I think both games are amazing and suit the more experienced gamer rather than the casual but I thought the first game was far easier to PLAY WELL as in you can come up with strategies to play each area in a really cool way and my dad could probably get good at it if he played it enough if that makes sense.

    When I'm talking about difficulty, I'm not talking about dying every 5 seconds, I'm talking about getting shot multiple times or spotted multiple times in situations where you either adopt stealth, combat stealth or all out combat.

    It seems that in this game, much more than the first, they put twice as many enemies in some situations than necessary when just half as many would've made it a fun challenge rather than a "what the hell am I supposed to do here?" kind of moment. This is exasperated further based on the fact that in this game the enemies are far more perceptive and flank better, and while we don't have auto aim and lots of ammo...they certainly seem to, meaning the pop out from behind cover and shoot strategy from the first game is almost null and void.

    2 parts that spring to mind off the top of my head are the Eastbrook Elementary School as Ellie and the brewery late on as Abbie as well as the whole island section as Abby to be honest.

    I mean the Elementary School for me was harder to play well than the damn Firefly section of the first game haha. I can wipe out the fireflies with relative ease now even on Grounded but on the default difficulty the enemies in that school are bloody mustard, move about randomly, flank like the SAS and are quick and accurate shots. And this section is literally the FIRST time in the game that Ellie is in combat.

    Just a rant I felt like getting off my chest...

    submitted by /u/jimmyoneshot
    [link] [comments]

    This is my thumbnail art for my gaming channel for The Last Of Us Remastered! I wanted to share it with you guys here on this subreddit! It's not sophisticated but still wanted an emotional impact and show that the game is about more than killing clickers and survival but love and sacrifice.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Custom difficulty

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    So I started a game on custom difficulty with everything set to grounded except resources. But I noticed I'm not as vulnerable as I should be. Still tanking 5-6 shots from enemies and i notice the AI level is not like on actual grounded mode.

    Is this supposed to be like that or am I doing something wrong here?

    submitted by /u/UnsafeSun
    [link] [comments]

    Recreating Ellie's Journal | Page 12

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Some aggressive bow action on grounded+

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I'll have to tell you, it was a wonderful experience. Hated the collectibles thing and died 7 times on perma, but damn it was worth it! Have you platinumed the game?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Decided to come back and platinum the game on PS5 and also complete NG+. I took a long break after completing it last June because it exhausted me emotionally. This time the ending hit a little different and I felt like I understood what was going through each characters head at the end.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Bill in Last of us

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Abby introduces a Stalker to the concept of gravity

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment