• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    The Last of Us | I tried to remake the background image from the main menu of The Last of Us

    The Last of Us | I tried to remake the background image from the main menu of The Last of Us


    I tried to remake the background image from the main menu of The Last of Us

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    *Stands in your way and does literally fucking nothing*

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Was playing the soundtrack, suddenly this moth set down on my guitar.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Got my TLOU Part 2 tattoo today! took around 3 hours in total but definitely worth it :)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    had a blast editing Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey (Joel and Ellie in the upcoming HBO series) into a fan poster - thought I'd share here too!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    the environment in tlou2 is really awesome the concept artists gave their best to make them i always want to make something like that...so i make this

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Joel apologizes for getting spotted

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Ellie with guitar animation I made

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Love the second book ���� the artwork is beautiful

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Put together a small shelf for some of my TLOU merch. I really like the outcome!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Dina’s history

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Do we know Dina's mother's name, or just her sister? Also, is she the same age as Ellie or older? Asking for a fanfic…

    submitted by /u/CarolandDaryl
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] I am working on a big video about why I love Part 2 so much and made a concept intro for it. If anybody wants to provide feedback that would be great! (I'll leave some more details in the comments)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    The Last of Us remastered cover with Animal Crossing's artstyle

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone else live in the Pacific Northwest!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I recently replayed PT 2, and as someone who lives close to Seattle, I by coincidence had a couple days where the weather and lighting in real life matched the game perfectly while playing it. Imagine looking outside and seeing the exact same environment you're playing in TLOU! Since playing this game I have a new appreciation for the beauty of where I live and am constantly amazed at how perfectly they captured it down to individual plants. Any other PNW fans?

    submitted by /u/Offintotheworld
    [link] [comments]

    My The Last of Us Part II tattoo!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    golmf clumb

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Playing part 2 while It’s raining and stoned hits different

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Such a beautiful game. I enjoy the attention to detail 🔥

    submitted by /u/cookingwiththadad
    [link] [comments]

    I want the third game to be a spiritual successor.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    The strongest aspect of the two already existing games is their strong message about loss and forgiveness. I liked that part two was not an exact continuation of part one, in that it had a semi new message. I feel the third game wouldn't be as strong if it were to try and continue part two's narrative. And it would be difficult to create a new message, but still have to continue the story with the same characters.

    I think it's time to retire Ellie, and Abby, their stories ended perfectly, and I don't think they need another game. Though it would be cool if they got a short DLC, I think the third game should be a spiritual successor. An entirely new story, with new characters, and a new message.

    submitted by /u/ILostMeOldAccount12
    [link] [comments]

    I had a dream last night where Tom Vaughan-Lawlor was cast as David for the HBO series.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    He's an Irish actor probably best known as the voice of Ebony Maw in Infinity War/Endgame. He was also in Peaky Blinders and a popular Irish crime drama called Love/Hate.

    I have no idea why I had such an oddly specific dream but honestly, I can see this and think he'd be a good choice. Anyone agree?

    This may get removed due to general irrelevance, but just in case this happens, I wanted people to know that I can see the future 😂

    submitted by /u/noeldoherty
    [link] [comments]

    When you're lost in the darkness, look for the light.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment