• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ever wonder if the Cordyceps had taken over Ellie?

    The Last of Us | Ever wonder if the Cordyceps had taken over Ellie?


    Ever wonder if the Cordyceps had taken over Ellie?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    The Last Of Us x Rift Apart by Naughty Dog

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I was told Abby is hiding here…

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Pedro pascal as joel

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I visited Houston's NASA Space Center and this really reminded me of one of Part II's best scenes :)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Tlou2 themed tattoo. I am not the first person to get this tattoo on this subreddit and tbh i won't be the last. Still doesn't take away how happy i am with this :)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I got Ellie’s tattoo fitted into my half sleeve

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I never noticed this before...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    So I still haven't been able to play through the game again, I'm still recovering from finishing it the first time 2 weeks ago.

    But I wanna make an edit for this game, so I needed to record some cutscenes and as I did I realized you can open Ellie's journal in "The Farm" post-Santa Barbara and saw...

    *SNIFF*

    "my guy".

    It's attached to this post, see for yourself.

    When I saw that I genuinely gasped and said "Joel!" and almost cried.

    ...

    You know before I saw that drawing I would always get really sad whenever I thought about the ending to this game, but after seeing Ellie being able to draw Joel clearly now, compared to when she would cross out his eyes previously in the game, I feel more at peace with Ellie's state at the end.

    I still get sad but... not as bad I guess.

    \"I love you Joel...\"

    submitted by /u/SonKenzu
    [link] [comments]

    One pic of Dina, different filters

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Batter Up

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    When showing off goes wrong...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    TLOU fan art - thought I’d go over my GTA V graffiti with this :)) what are your thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    There is also the photographer shop in the DLC, part 2

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    What is the downside to eating a clock?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Runner said "yeet"

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Joel's Choice

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I want to write this to ask one question. Regarding the choice that started a tidal wave of consequences. Does anyone share the belief that Joel made the incorrect decision, or correct decision at the end of the first game? It's a powerful ending, that I wish to debate with anyone who has an opinion of this series. Share your honest thoughts. Was he right to prevent a cure & seal his own demise, or was it morally correct to sacrifice one life, to save millions?

    submitted by /u/Southern-Tailor-843
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 28th Birthday to "Jurassic Park"

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Posting this because I've never seen anyone talk about it.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Do any parts of the game disturb you, and if so would Neil find this to be a success?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    A bit of an odd question, but after a replay, I don't think I'll ever get over the part where tTommy gets shot and you have to fight Ellie. Something about it is just so unsettling to me. But then I always think about how they've done this intentionally on many aspects, like naming enemies that get their name's called out when they're killed by you, or having to kill dogs/owners and seeing those repercussions. So I kind of wonder if it would fill Neil Druckmann (game directory) and the team with a sense of pride to know that there are some parts of the game that most of their audience just can't 'enjoy' in a traditional gameplay sense? Was that the boundary they wanted to push past the player?

    submitted by /u/Machienzo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment