• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    The Last of Us | watching this scene while in a pandemic hits different

    The Last of Us | watching this scene while in a pandemic hits different


    watching this scene while in a pandemic hits different

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    A drawing of Joel I did about half a year ago.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Ellie working her way through the Rattler’s compound.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Portraits of Abby

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Pretty sick firefly sigil tattoo by artist myke

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Abby in the light of a fire.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I joined the club!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Played a little in photomode and these are my favorites

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    A photo I took while using a glitch to explore the patrol map. It gave me some real Deer Hunter vibes.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Late-game Abby

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    This is an old sculpture of mine but I thought y'all would appreciate this.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    We're Not Murderers. We Just Survive

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    This artist "editballai" created a series of pieces that show TLOU 2 characters 30 years after the game. The character portraits are really cool. There's also some great scenery of a TLOU style Paris.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I started playing the first game recently and would like to point out a certain area at the hotel.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    The basement, and the stalkers. I encountered them for the first time. Fuck them. Fuck them quite a lot actually. Heard they're in the second game as well so that will suck.

    submitted by /u/Tladn
    [link] [comments]

    Last of us 2 has some of the best characters in gaming

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of haters complaining that Part 2 has poorly written characters. Like What??? Why would u think that? That's the strongest part of the game. I mean the fall of our hero(Ellie) into darkness mentally and physically is such a nuanced and human exploration of her character. I can say the same for Abby. Even side characters like Lev and Tommy are extremely well fleshed out and the game does brilliantly in making small conversations between its characters so memorable.

    Haters say Rdr2 has better characters and hey, Arthur Morgan is great no doubt. But thats about it if u think of it. Dutch and Marston are cool but nobody else is really well fleshed out. Here in Last of us 2 each and every character is explored in depth and have really human and thought provoking arcs.

    submitted by /u/lemon-wings
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, I don’t think they are

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Ride The Lightning

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Can we talk honestly about that sex scene now?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    That was the least romantic and most shoe horned into scene I have ever seen, and I've watched the show Hung. Is getting railed from behind with eyes closed (both of them) really that romantic? It felt so random and really made me uncomfortable. I get it that Abby is human and has needs, but getting raw dogged on a boat after nearly dying really that heart warming?

    Edit: Seeing as though I'm being downvoted already, guess not.

    submitted by /u/JohnIsaName
    [link] [comments]

    The Cure in The Last of Us Is A Vehicle, Not A Goal

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Ellie & Abby Shots

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Help...

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Just bought the last of us 2 finally a few days ago and me and my sister have been playing the hell out of it and loving every second, however, I just got to the part where you are captured by the WLF in seattle and Dina falls through the ceiling to save you. HOW tf do I untie myself from the rope??! There's no discernible connection between pressing any buttons and the game, ellie fidgets around the same way regardless of what controls I am using and after about the 10'th time failing the section with no progress, I am shocked to see that this issue isn't even google-able. Am I the only one with this issue? Cause I cannot fathom naughty dog game testers not failing this section infinity times, giving up, then having to go back and fix all of the mechanics. So idk, could someone.. describe? What controls I'm suppose to use here?

    submitted by /u/Fake_Nooze
    [link] [comments]

    Unstoppable

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Water graphics on PS5

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I recently borrowed a PS5 just to play the last of us and the water in the game looks really weird. has anyone else experienced this or are my settings potentially off? i am playing the remastered version, if that helps

    submitted by /u/BossManApex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment