• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    The Last of Us | Gumball reference was really good

    The Last of Us | Gumball reference was really good


    Gumball reference was really good

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I don’t think this is very good but it was an attempt lol.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Incredibly pointless but interesting detail I noticed after 200 hours on this game, is that if you interrupt Ellie's 'hood down' animation she does automatically, her hood remains up in the following Cutscene. I know thats kinda irrelevant but I thought it was cool and interesting.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    My new tattoo based of KOPF_STOFF's sketches

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    After almost a year of trying to find the collectors edition of tlou2, I finally picked it up today. Words can’t explain how happy I am.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    The perfect Valentine's gift

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Mad transitions Part 2

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    “People hate what they don’t understand” [OC]

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Recreated this scene of Joel and Ellie with Pedro and Bella (@buffybong on Instagram)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    "Damn look at those arms"

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    My biggest issue with Part 2

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    You never see anyone drinking water.

    This game has everything, great combat, wonderful storytelling, deep characters and immersive environments. The level of detail and care is apparent and appreciated. The themes are so well interconnected with the gameplay it's a seamless work of art, and the pinnacle of interactive storytelling.

    But never do we see our homies hydrate! I'm disappointed in Naughty Dog and thought they could do better.

    (If you can't tell this post is a joke, I love the games and I could be wrong and they do drink water in one scene)

    submitted by /u/Griffin_is_my_name
    [link] [comments]

    Last of Us 2 - First Playthrough

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    So I only just recently played through TLoU Remastered for the first time ever. I was super impressed by it and enjoyed it thoroughly however, I didn't leave the game gobsmacked. I liked all the characters but I found the story to be fairly simple. I was even more anxious to get to Part 2 however.

    I am barely even half way through and I can honestly say it's one of my favorite games ever. It's unreal how good this game is on every conceivable level. I'm constantly at odds with myself, wanting to binge playthrough it while also wanting to take my time and savor the experience. I'm already looking forward to my next playthrough. I knew a number of the leaked story beats ahead of playing this (at the time I never owned a PlayStation and never thought I'd get around to these games) but even knowing many of the twists and turns, I'm still utterly blown away by this masterpiece.

    Can't wait to finish it but I'm savoring every moment.

    submitted by /u/I_Am_Very_Moist
    [link] [comments]

    *VOLUME WARNING* First playthrough of Part II. Off to a great start!!!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    If you were to add or change one aspect to part 2’s gameplay, what would it be?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    It's already basically flawless, but what extra thing do you think would've really been interesting?

    submitted by /u/OverlyCritical05
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my 2nd playthrough and thought this would be the best place to obtain the Platinum.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Dina said peace out!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    I’m from Seattle and never knew this bridge actually existed until several months ago.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Had this happen to me a while ago thought it was pretty funny

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Left 4 Dead lore vs The last of Us lore

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    How do you think the difficulty of part 1 scales to part 2?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    By that i mean how much harder/easier do you think it is? Ive known the whole story for years now but im only just getting around to Part 1,so far i think its harder than part 2 but id like to know what you think.

    submitted by /u/_onionhead_
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the first to notice that the firefly logo is just 2 F’s backwards?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    I'm on my millionth play through of Last Of Us 1 and i even have my own firefly pendant irl with my name on it and I'm just now noticing the Firefly logo is 2 backwards F's I feel really smart and really dumb at the same time lol

    submitted by /u/YoungMadaii
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to replay TLOU2?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Firstly I loved the game. It was a devastating game and emotionally impactful in ways I can't describe. But damn I just can't do a replay. I've replayed the first TLOU so many times but I just can't seem to be able to get back to TLOU2 even though I think about it all the time. Don't think any other video game has been this effective in what it's set out to do.

    submitted by /u/Salptieremem
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU Gameplay - Ruins other games for you?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    After a decade of not gaming, I picked up a PS4 and have played through both TLOU games. Now I've been going back and plying some other action/horror games I've missed, like Resident Evil 2-3 Remakes/Revelations 2/RE 7 and the whole time I just feel like, "what, I really can't punch this guy? I can't do a silent takedown? I can't pick up wood and beat them down?" Like, you just feel powerless and limited and clunky in other games. Does anyone feel like this?

    submitted by /u/starwars92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment