• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    The Last of Us | What a legend.

    The Last of Us | What a legend.


    What a legend.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Got Troy Baker to wish my buddy a happy birthday. He even gave some advice that Joel gave in the game. Such a great dude

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PST

    The deaths in part 2.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Although part 2 is criticized in the manner Joel's death was handled for being crude and done in a very rushed way. But when you think about it, none of the characters' deaths are really edifying or grandiose. Every single death is brutal and rushed without any sense of embellishment.

    submitted by /u/AshiusXX
    [link] [comments]

    Foreshadowing in Joel's Bedroom, I think....

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Very happy with my little collection

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Platinum #20. Feels great to get this one! Grounded+ mode was SO FUN!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:17 PM PST

    TRIED something Different...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PST

    I finally managed to get my Hands on a PS5 and can't wait to play TLOU2 for the 5th Time!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Love this Game so much, love everything it is about, the Themes, the Characters, the World, the Music, the Voice Acting. Lots of People would disagree, but to me, TLOU2 is a masterpiece in Storytelling and one of my favourite Games of all time. I cannot wait to jump back in again and experience this amazing Story on the Next Generation of Console!

    Nothing to see here, just some Guy hyping over PS5's and his love of TLOU2.

    Btw, I changed Accounts, but if anyone remembers, I'm the Guy who created the TLOU2 Small Details Megapost a while back. Hope you all enjoyed it!

    submitted by /u/_Andy_Bagles_
    [link] [comments]

    Fan art name: Just two infected, by me.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    If anyone has any friends who've never played either game . . . I'd love for someone to try this experiment

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    I think it would be fascinating to see how a completely unspoiled person reacts to playing the game out of order. Here's how it would work:

    First, show them the opening title scene from Part I where they show the spreading fungus and explain society's collapse. Do not let them play the intro leading up to this. You might have to show them the scene on YouTube. They do not get to learn about Sarah.

    Next, show Joel's opening cut scene from Part II and have them play up until Joel arrives in Jackson. Cut right after Joel and Tommy separate. No "Future Days."

    Now, start the Abby playthrough on Seattle Day 1. Have them play all the way through all three days, complete with flashbacks, but stop after the cut scene that starts the theater boss fight. What is their impression of the game so far? What do they think of Abby? Do they think she was justified? Do they dislike her? Do they see her story as a redemption narrative or is she an uncomplicated hero at this point? They have not played the Jackson chapter yet, so their only knowledge of Joel's death is what they can gather from the flashback where she stands over his body and the conversations she has with her friends afterwards.

    Now, it's Ellie's turn. Start all the way back with Left Behind. Let them play through the DLC without knowing how Riley's story ends and without knowing anything about Joel besides what he reveals in the opening cut scene with Tommy. They'll have questions. Don't explain. Let them work it out on their own.

    Now show the Jackson chapter, with both Ellie's and Abby's game play. Stop right after Ellie and Dina leave for Seattle and check in again. Does playing through Ellie's part change their feelings towards her or towards Joel? What do they think of Ellie so far?

    Play through Ellie's three days in Seattle. What do they think of her now? Who do they want to win the theater fight?

    Let them play the theater fight and then the farm chapter up until Ellie leaves for Santa Barbara.

    And now . . . it's Joel's turn. Have them play through Part I from the beginning, then show them the Future Days cut scene. What do they think of Joel now? How has their opinion of all three characters changed? Does this impact how they view Ellie's trip to Santa Barbara? What are they hoping will happen next?

    Now, have them play through Santa Barbara and all the way through the end of the game. Discuss.

    I think this could be a fascinating way to explore the game (though it's obviously not what the devs intended). Would our poor player bond with Abby, since they meet her first, or would her hard edges still be off-putting? Would people have to work to accept Ellie, and then Joel, as protagonists? Would they get annoyed when we cut to Ellie because they just want to know if Abs survives the theater fight? So many interesting potential reactions to explore, although it would require a completely unspoiled person. If anybody has such a friend and wanted to do a YouTube playthrough like this, I'd give you my first born.

    submitted by /u/BrennanSpeaks
    [link] [comments]

    Spent all afternoon on this, second attempt ever at making a game sleeve

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PST

    I corrupted this amazing artwork of Joel by Hossein.Diba

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PST

    This is what Pedro Pascal is probably gonna sound like as Joel in the HBO Series

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Thinking about the horde in Part II...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone else had thought about this... In Part II, it looked like the horde was closing in on Joel and Tommy and they had nowhere to escape. Does anyone think they would've survived the horde if they hadn't run into Abby? Just a "what if" thing that pops in my head sometimes.

    submitted by /u/thedonhudson01
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know what to do

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PST

    A few days ago, I bought a PS4 slim so I could play TLoU2. As I get into the very first cutscene, a rag is floating midair cleaning a guitar. Joel suddenly appears, and disappears again. Queue a clusterheck of characters doing default poses/disappearing while this cutscene plays out. I decide "Hey, it probably is a one-off." Tommy and I are riding our horses through the field now. As we approach the gate the ground disappears, Tommy falls to his death, and I get my first fail of the playthrough. I've since stopped playing.

    I've tried everything so far. I've rebuilt the database in safe mode. Uninstalled/reinstalled I've even initialized the console.

    I'm afraid to pay for a new internal drive, because there's a fear that it won't be the solution. I really want to enjoy this game too. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/number117son
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Everyone, my GF made this amazing fan art when she finished the storyline. Share your thoughts, I hope you guys like it! All the credits to: @Andy.Monkiki

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Anyone know where to find the 80's-ish version of the main theme that starts at the 0:54 mark of this video??

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Can we appreciate one of Joel's deadliest contributions to Ellie's killing skills: Swimming Lessons

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Why was part 2 hated on?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    I've been watching clips of the game, and most of the comments are about how people hated the game. I still don't know why part 2 was hated. I thought it was phenomenal. I loved the game. I just want to know why it was hated on so much?

    submitted by /u/GoatKingLegendGod
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us 2 Provides Variety in its Combat | No Spoilers

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment