• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    The Last of Us | Happy Women’s day to all the womens out there!

    The Last of Us | Happy Women’s day to all the womens out there!


    Happy Women’s day to all the womens out there!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:03 AM PST

    Tonight’s T-shirt Project (TLOU2)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PST

    B-Sides

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Ohhh found this gem clicker today ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PST

    My current collection. ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PST

    If you think about it, this is the most beautiful part of the game.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Thought these looked pretty good :D

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I tried to re-create Ellie's scene in the museum in Animal Crossing :)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Posted this in another sub: I don’t do cosplay or anything & I’ve never played this video game b4 but I discovered my doppelgänger through Pinterest and tbh it’s kinda creepy seeing myself in pictures that don’t actually exist... idkkk ,’;/

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Snapped these on my grounded playthrough. Love Ellie with the mask

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Apparently, this clicker is god

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    I think this sums it up pretty well

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Who knew this object would carry so much sentimental value in the sequel...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    This might be the best Funko Pop I have ever damn well seen

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PST

    My new clicker funko pop.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    i did a double exposure with joel from last of us

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Haven’t seen this posted yet from the AUA Neil and Bruce did. Perfectly explains Ellie’s feelings towards Joel near the end of Pt.1

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Really glad I gave part 2 a chance. Wish I could go back and talk to myself on release day

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:04 AM PST

    Gotta be honest, I heard some the trash reviews when part 2 came out. Figured they were mostly trolls but entertainment studios have really botched pretty much all aspects of fun for me in the past few years.

    Plenty of companies have full blown taken advantage of their customers. From movies to shows to gaming to authors.

    So I didn't want to see this amazing series ruined and just avoided part 2. Decided to just remember my fun times with Part 1.

    Well someone grabbed me a copy for Christmas for my ps5 and it sat there for the past few months.

    Finally got around to playing it and wow.

    This game is everything and more fans of the first game could want.

    It's a truly fucked up revenge story. It's not a love story, it's not a politically correct stand, it's not a nice game.

    It's brutal, vulgar and darks. Oh so dark, I made her talk, flinching while holding the controller when slitting someone's throat dark.

    It's an absolute amazing piece of revenge art that is a giant tribute and continuation to the original game that we all loved so much.

    If you are reading this because you are on the fence about the game. Get off the fence and give it a try.

    Some of the best graphics, voice acting, motion capture, and brutally real combat I've ever seen. Huge improvement from the first game.

    submitted by /u/725M4
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been doing a little bit of redecorating in my bedroom recently. The space around my desk has turned into a bit of a Last of Us zone.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I created a couple of tattoo designs inspired by Ellie’s tattoo and her trusty switchblade

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PST

    I just don’t understand!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Not fully through the story yet - just started the portion where we play as Abby and her two friends.

    With that said...wow. What an amazing fucking game so far. Excuse my language. I really don't understand how this game got the reviews it did based on my play through so far. I still have to finish it off and see how they end it, but with what I have played so far I can easily see how this won game of the year. Naughty dog knocks it out of the park and I am just amazed at everything I run into in my play through so far. Thoughts on your playthroughs?

    submitted by /u/kylescagnetti
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite song cover (Part II)?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Comments appreciated. I love them all.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PeculiarYouth
    [link] [comments]

    This quote generator is fun ASF

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Lost all my screenshots when my ps4 died last year so this time I'm playing with photo mode even more! I love this game.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment