• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie & Abby busts printed and painted by me

    The Last of Us | Ellie & Abby busts printed and painted by me


    Ellie & Abby busts printed and painted by me

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    For those who haven't seen the steel box art. Fantastic work

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    I know her cosplay (@SandraMillrr on Twitter) has been shared before, but this new one is just....wow. A dead-on match for Ellie.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I recently played The Last of Us for the first time and have just finished the second one. Honestly some of the best story driven games I’ve ever played. Thought I’d share this photo I took of the games and my Ellie funko for my appreciation of the franchise!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    So Dina's face model finally completed part 2, I think we can all relate...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    [Cosplay] Joel Cosplay - Hi guys, wanted to show you some pics that I did with a friend as Joel. This was his first proper cosplay so we really wanted to be special. Hope you guys like it even if it's not perfect, let's discuss.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I made a piano version of 'The Choice', I hope y'all like it!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Is Dina’s story the key to a true The Last of Us spin-off/DLC experience compared to other characters?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Before I start, I'm not saying a Dina story should or shouldn't happen, I'm just trying to find a way to justify a spin-off that could be worth making that also gives us a similar experience to what we have become familiar with in Parts 1 and 2.

    I was recently thinking about potential spin-offs and DLC's and it got me thinking about who's story has potential for providing us with the best The Last of Us experience.

    When you look at what a The Last of Us game needs to be in order to be the true experience we all know and love, it needs to have an emotional and grounded story that feels like rollercoaster; it needs to have hearting-warming moments contrasted with moments heartbreak; it needs to have grounded and relatable characters, as well as many other things that all combine together to give us this experience.

    When you look at Dina's story, I don't see any reason why she couldn't be the one to feature in a spin-off/DLC. From what we know about her story, she killed her first non-infected human aged 10 by stabbing a man in order to defend her mother. Her mother would later go on to die of unknown causes, leaving Dina with her older sister, Talia. The pair were extremely devoted to one another and cared for each other. Talia would take Dina with her to a synagogue to pray, which Dina would continue to do after her sister was killed. This left devastated Dina and had a lasting effect on her, claiming that if she got her hands on her sister's killers, she would do worse than what Tommy did to the two WLF members that he tortured in the Serevena Hotel in Seattle. Eventually, Dina would find a home in Jackson.

    Looking at Dina's story, she's probably one the only characters that I could say that a spin-off/DLC could be worth making.

    submitted by /u/-MjP
    [link] [comments]

    He exploded..

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Got some work done a few days ago. Thought you all might like it,

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Excuse me Dina...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Just played through Part 2 for the first time

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    This was my first experience playing the The Last of Us series. I have some experience with Uncharted but it's been awhile since I played Uncharted 3, so I really had no way to be prepared for how realistic and cinematic Naughty Dog could make a game in 2020. Honestly just ridiculous how far video games have come in that area and I think The Last of Us Part 2 sets the new standard.

    The gameplay and story were intense and disturbing and genuinely had my heart racing. It took me over a month to play this game. Definitely not for the faint of heart. I tried to sneak and crouch and army crawl my way to survival as much as I possibly could and this led to some exciting sprints away from hot zones. Level design was well done and every section felt totally in place within the story. The writers did an amazing job with the dialogue. And the voice actors wow. The dramatic pauses!!!

    As a standalone video game, Part 2 absolutely holds up. I can't compare it to the original Last of Us since I never played it but I can compare it to the other huge production PS4 games I've been playing lately and even the PS5 games and Part 2 brings it. Zombie games aren't even really my thing aside from Dying Light but I have to respect The Last of Us Part 2.

    I mean - and I'm aware that almost every one of these details has been overexposed by now since the game was released in 2020 - I had Ellie hiding behind a random truck in an ordinary shootout when some dude yelled "she's behind the truck!". So many little moments like that where the game completely adapts to whatever you're doing. It's like Naughty Dog accounted for every possibility in every setting they created.

    submitted by /u/littlebigship
    [link] [comments]

    My amazing gf got me this for my birthday

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Can I download a save file of TLOU2 off the internet to a USB and import it to my PS4 and have a completed game?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    I beat the game within the first week of it's release. I sold my PS4 cos times got tough now I got a PS4 again. The amount of cutscenes in the beginning of TLOU2 is watching air move. BORING.

    So title. Is it possible and where would I find such a file?

    submitted by /u/LightningKup0
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie will finish enemies with a kick in the face if you smash ⏹️ if close to them

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    SURVEY: The Last of Us academic research

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am a Ph.D. researcher at the City University of Hong Kong researching the opinions and preferences of gamers who have played The Last of Us 1 & 2. Please follow the link to participate in a 20-minute survey about TLOU and your gaming experience. This survey is designed to develop a general concept of gamer opinions before conducting future research involving direct discussions with gamers and is anonymous and confidential. Seeing that there is little research directly involving gamers, your participation is greatly appreciated and represents expertise currently absent from academia. The survey is live, please follow the link below:

    https://thelastofussurvey.questionpro.com

    Please DM questions, comments, or feedback.

    Posted with permission from the mods.

    Edit: Because this is a newer account, it's possible my comment replies may be removed by the automod. I hope you are all able to still see the replies. If not, thank you for your feedback! Your comments are meaningful and helpful.

    submitted by /u/thelastofus_research
    [link] [comments]

    Interquel Idea for TLOU2?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Say if TLOU2 were to throw in an interquel like what the first game did with Left Behind, what kinda storyline would you go for?

    Personally I'd like them to either touch base either of the following:

    -The early years of WLF when they feuded with FEDRA and how they eliminated them completely -The Scars, featuring the Prophet -How the truce between Scars and WLF broke leading them to the ultimate rivalry

    Any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/eddielammusic
    [link] [comments]

    What genre would you say tlou is?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    I've seen people have different thoughts on what genre tlou is, so I wanted to see what you all think as well.

    I personally think it's a survival horror as well as action adventure game.

    submitted by /u/lara10432
    [link] [comments]

    Rambling thoughts for the sequel..

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    If Part 1 was about the subversive power of love, and Part 2 the subversive power of forgiveness what do you think Part 3 would be about? (If they ever made the next one).

    I am thinking it would be cool if we circle back to Part 1: Ellie's older, scarred and experienced, and like Joel before her, would be forced to make a utilitarian choice in the end. Would she forgo a utilititarian calculation in favor of the well-being of a loved-one like Joel did?

    Just an intersting thought experiment given Ellie's character arc in Part 2. Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/happy_oregano
    [link] [comments]

    Get ready to have your minds blown. TIL "Dina" is Hebrew for judged and vindicated. Likewise "Abagail" means my father's joy.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    How many times you beat this game?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I beat this game once when it came out last year

    I will play this at least one more time and did anyone beat this game in grounded?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Opeth1988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment