• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie and Dina cosplay

    The Last of Us | Ellie and Dina cosplay


    Ellie and Dina cosplay

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    The Last of Us HBO fan poster by concept artist Alice Zhang

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Gotta save some ammo in Grounded Mode.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Did this today, kinda sketchy. Hope you like it :)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:49 PM PST

    Happy birthday, kiddo

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    its not the greatest but here’s joel (:

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Shambler stealth kill (Grounded_melee only)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:02 PM PST

    this scene gave me goosebumps. abby art from my journal!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Glad to finally have the platinum for the remastered as well as the PS3 version

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    [spoilers] anyone else kinda grow on liking abby in part two?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:00 PM PST

    honestly, in my opinion, i wouldn't want to kill or hurt abby in the end because i wouldnt want to put lev through what abby put ellie through. he already had to kill his own mother and his sister died and he was being hunted down by his "people" and i didnt want to put him through losing the only person he had left honestly. i still love ellie, she has always been my favorite but i also like abby but still not as much as ellie. i hated abby at first and i purposely died as her just because i hated her but seeing her with lev changed my pov of her. abby isnt one of my favorite characters but i like her and shes cool. like if someone killed your father figure, i would honestly want to go after them and put them through hell too and imagine that other people would too, just like ellie did so i understand her perspective and why she did everything. but i also understand abby, like if someone killed your father, you would want to hunt them down and kill them because you would be pissed at them. but then i think what joel did was right because i feel like most "fathers" would do what he did to save their daughter, especially since joel lost his daugher and tess in part one and he couldnt lose ellie because then he would have nothing left. so i understand why each character did what they did and im not really against anyone. this is my opinion and im not looking to fight with anyone and im sorry if none of this makes sense.

    submitted by /u/its_ellehere
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie drawing ��

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Child names

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:40 PM PST

    For some reason, my wife the other day was thinking about girl names for when we eventually try for kids. She went through names and stopped at Ellie. I didn't want to sound too enthusiastic but I was very down with that name for obvious reasons. But I didn't want her to think I was trying to name our future kid after a video game character (I was). Then I asked her if that would be short for Elizabeth and she wasn't sure. At one point she thought Elena would be good. In my head I was like "perfect" lol. But again. Didn't want to get too excited cus she'd ask questions.

    Tldr - if I have a daughter I may have convinced my wife to unwittingly name her after two awesome Naughty Dog characters and I'm all for it

    submitted by /u/soramstr
    [link] [comments]

    Started this after the casting announcement for HBO's TLOU adaptation

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Division

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:20 PM PST

    I recently saw someone (with quite some followers) saying that Joel and Abby were good persons who were justified in everything they did, while Ellie was only a revenge hungry monster that murdered everything in her way... and it seemed ridiculous to me.

    This fandom's division is surely creating delusional opinions on both sides. Some haters say that Joel was an angel, whereas Abby is a monster. And yet on the other hand, some fans are saying Abby was a sweethearted angel who was completely justified in everything she did, whereas Joel and Ellie are monsters in search of blood.... it seemed pretty ridiculous to me

    Me, being someone with a huge attatchment to Joel and Ellie, am worried this may become popular opinions, and therefore affecting any future installments related to TLOU.

    submitted by /u/Professional_Ad_1831
    [link] [comments]

    Manny's fate................

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:48 PM PST

    When Manny died, the first time I played I didn't feel much feeling for him. I didn't hate or like him or per se. I also like many players felt like he was getting his comeuppance since he was the guy spat on Joel's corpse. Yet, the more I replay the game on my 4th or 3rd playthrough, I can't but feel for him when he goes down. Sure, Manny gave off some douchebag vibes. He was probably one yet he was a few douchebag friends like I had. Almost someone, I knew in real life. He really cared for Abby. He always trying to look out for Abby, Nora kept mentioning how he was really worried about her mental health. If he wasn't for him, Abby could have sniped near the docks. He was a guy who enjoyed life and loved to joke around. He was just a dumb hedonistic grunt yet I can't help but feel sorry for him.

    submitted by /u/Agastasa
    [link] [comments]

    Release date prediction for the first season of the last of us hbo show.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    a few non-story criticisms

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:24 PM PST

    first up, this is coming from a place of love. I adore TLOU, factions and I'm currently on a part 2 play-through. On first play-through I found myself really quite blown away in places by the gameplay and how tense and dynamic the action felt. Some of the combat was genuinely thrilling to me, maybe I'm not the most experienced gamer but there were some memorable set pieces and moments of combat where I felt genuinely hunted or that the movement was incredibly fluid and desperate.

    That said, upon second playthrough I've noticed some things and I thought I'd say what they are. I haven't seen many posts like this so forgive me if they're actually super common and I just missed them. I tend to mostly only see cosplays in my feed or people talking about the story.

    One is that I wish ND would dispense with the formula of telling you when you're entering a combat scenario and telling you when you're immediately out of it. I've always found the sudden "ok the coast is clear" style conversations to be somewhat jarring and immersion breaking...not to mention that sometimes the dialogue can sound like two people who are just going out for a stroll. I get that you can't always be in tension because of pacing and giving the player a rest but sometimes the transitions can be jarring. I think more open world aspects where combat can happen organically and move through wider areas would be great going forward.

    Which brings me to the AI. Obviously its loads better than Part One but then Part One wasn't amazing in that department. You still get plenty of moments where AI starts every encounter in the same, on rails mode, or they'll see you run through to a new area and then not follow you to it. Or they will just stay patrolling the same one or two areas until you either leave or kill them. They never retreat or move past you. You either evade them and leave or kill them. I know AI is a limit but personally I can't wait until these immersion breaking aspects of games are either gone or at least radically improved.

    Another thing I noticed this time around is NPC dialogue. So far its very script-like. It doesn't ever sound like two people just having a normal conversation, even when its meant to be. I'd like ND to just tape random natural conversations and have them in game. This seems so obvious that they must have thought of this? Maybe animating it would be too time consuming. But either way, better NPC voice acting. The main characters are always amazing.

    Takedown animations were severely limited considering how often you're taking someone down from behind. ALso sometimes the enemy would end up flipping weirdly into position to trigger the takedown animation. I'd like to see way more variation in this, even maybe the enemy being able to counter you somehow. I guess the technology I hanker for is where you can actually somehow control every movement of your character. I guess we're decades off that kind of thing.

    Last thing - is it me or is the aiming quite weird and hard on this game. I'm used to factions speed. Part 2 just feels a little slow and harder

    I'd be curious what anyone else thinks. I think my main thing with gaming is seeing how amazing TLOU2 is when you compare it to something from 20 years ago but just wishing you could see the gaming that we're gonna have in like....60 years. Or 100. Or 500 years. Fuck.

    submitted by /u/johncoltrane69
    [link] [comments]

    Important thing i noticed ,Parrallel between Island and theater.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Do you remember how Abby surrendered herself for protecting Lev by Issac's gunpoint at the island and Yara in the end took the bullet and that allows Abby and Lev to bring some time to act

    Now at theater Abby did some kind of same thing like Issac to Ellie ,she held Tommy at hostage and put gunpoint on Ellie and same Ellie here was saying like I am the one you want just let him go (for the sake of saving Tommy)same way Abby arguing about letting Lev go at the Island

    And In the end Tommy took the bullet and bring some time to Ellie to act

    ofc, It has some different scenarios but main core was same

    submitted by /u/abhi321198
    [link] [comments]

    Our Lady of Cordyceps - recent TLOU inspired commission. Art: @mhtaylorillustration on Instagram.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Dance with bloater(Grounded/melee only)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Bella ramsey as Ellie fanart by me.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    fan art suggestions!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    hey y'all! so i make fan art for the last of us part l and part ll and if y'all have any suggestions for certain people or certain scenes y'all want to seen drawn, let me know and ill do them for y'all!!

    submitted by /u/its_ellehere
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel if Joel...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    How would you guys feel if Joel had a different death? Hypothetically if part 2 was a different game and for example Joel saved a group of protagonists from infected only to be bitten and then Ellie had to kill him and he had a heroes death how would you guys feel about that? I'm not saying his death was bad in part 2, just curious to see how you guys would feel if ND took that approach instead?

    submitted by /u/_ItsAlby_
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of us HBO concept poster

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment