• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    The Last of Us | They did it 250 game of the year awards which means the last of us franchise as a whole has 500 game of the year awards

    The Last of Us | They did it 250 game of the year awards which means the last of us franchise as a whole has 500 game of the year awards


    They did it 250 game of the year awards which means the last of us franchise as a whole has 500 game of the year awards

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    “If I ever were to lose you...” Since you appreciated my last pic with the rifle, here’s another one with the guitar :)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Fan Art of Abby, charcoal drawing

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Borrowed some of the in-game concept art of my favourite moment of the game so far to make this background

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Ellie by me

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Just rendered this

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Picked up my custom framing today

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Decided to draw a cool screenshot of Ellie someone posted.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I sketched Ellie from my favourite scene in the game. It’s pretty rough, but i enjoyed making it, and that’s all that matters.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    ~Ellie TLOU II Cosplay~

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Naughty Dog on Twitter “The Last of Us Part II has been selected for a record-breaking 24 nominations at the 20th Annual @navgtr Awards, including Game of the Year! Thank you to the organizers for the recognition and congrats to all the other nominees.”

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Smooth Bat Kills

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    Beat grounded today

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    1 Award Away From Equalling The Classic. 9 Awards Away From Equalling The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I think we might have a new All Time Most Awarded soon!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:23 AM PST

    One thing I loved about this game was the notes I read around the world. This one had me sitting in front of screen for a lot longer than I care to admit.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Going “off-script” in TLOU

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Did you know that when Ellie gives Joel the photo of Sarah, instead of pressing triangle to take it, you can just walk away and Joel will say "not now Ellie, let's find the lab"? You can turn that seemingly important story interaction into a brushed off moment

    Does anyone know of any other rare events which can be triggered by going "off script"?

    submitted by /u/Solsy101
    [link] [comments]

    Halley Gross (The Last of Us II / Westworld / Too Old To Die Young) Podcast interview

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Halley Gross (The Last of Us II / Westworld / Too Old To Die Young) Podcast interview

    Hey!

    I interviewed Halley Gross (recently won Best Narrative at the Game Awards for The Last of Us II) about her career and all her projects. Enjoy!

    The First Ever Podcast - Episode 27 - Halley Gross

    https://preview.redd.it/5udssq169jc61.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=2f8f4166467b132763385e25b2185ff53bf997bf

    submitted by /u/JeremyXBolm
    [link] [comments]

    I finally feel like I can enjoy The Last of Us

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    The games I play are usually only JRPG's, action-adventure or metroidvanias. I've never been into stealth, survival and especially not horror. But I felt like I wanted to broaden my horizons, so I decided to get TLOU remastered for my new PS4.

    It was not easy getting into the game. Aside from Doki Doki Literature Club, I've never beaten a horror game. They make me feel so anxious and uncomfortable (I guess that's the point, but I don't like it). And TLOU was no different. I was practically shitting my pants when I first had to sneak through a dark room of clickers, and I'd almost scream every time those fuckers sneaked up and devoured me.

    I was so close to giving up on the game, because I simply wasn't enjoying it, but then I swallowed my pride, and lowered the difficulty to easy. And it made a huge difference. Finally, I actually had enough resources, and I didn't die every two seconds. And I just can't aim with a controller. It really made me appreciate the game so much more. I know some would say it breaks the immersion or that it's "not the way it's meant to be played", but I don't care.

    I just beat the bloater at the high-school, this game is amazing. The storytelling, graphics, voice-acting and atmosphere are wonderful. Even though, I'm constantly at the edge of my seat, I feel like I have much more control over the game, and it really makes me want to continue. I'm looking forward to experiencing the rest of the story.

    This is just a little appreciation post, sorry if it's low effort. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/GrovPastaSwag03
    [link] [comments]

    Seraphites or wlf?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    If you had to choose a faction to be apart off (this is before the war) which one?

    submitted by /u/Javohn123
    [link] [comments]

    Is Joel "The Bad Guy"

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    I love these games, and I've watched and read and listened to all sorts of analysis on the story of TLoU, and there's a consensus that what Joel does at the end of Part I (or whatever you like to call it) is an evil or a selfish act, but no one ever addresses the fact the fire flies NEVER ask Ellie if she's prepared to sacrifice her life.

    submitted by /u/Comrade_pirx
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Plus Detail in Last of Us Part 2

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed that, on new game plus, when you find the map it is soaked with blood and marked up? I just thought it was interesting and wanted to share! I'm on my third playthrough and keep finding more and more little details!

    submitted by /u/Redkitty12
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished TLoU2 and recorded a podcast episode on my thoughts about the story

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    Sorry for being a dumbass, but it’s been a while since I played the game and I keep seeing this image everywhere, but I don’t remember it in the game? Can someone job my memory?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Back when Tess was supposed to be the antagonist

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment