• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    The Last of Us | After she comes in, the snow is starting to melt slowly :) i love this details

    The Last of Us | After she comes in, the snow is starting to melt slowly :) i love this details


    After she comes in, the snow is starting to melt slowly :) i love this details

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    this is my first time spray painting my ps3 in the theme of the last of us ( fireflies ) what do you guys think ?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion: I actually liked Abby.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Just finished Part 2 and I gotta say... I really liked Abby as a character. Her fear of heights, her humour, her cute comments here and there, all made her a likeable character. Now, I'm not saying she isn't flawed, but the hate she gained from fans was ridiculous.

    What she did to Joel — while upsetting because Ellie and Joel will always have a special place in my heart — was kinda justified in the end. I mean, Joel killed her biological father, someone she had known for 18+ years (depending on how old she was when he died). Ellie and Joel only knew each other, what, 5 years or so? Not to mention Ellie then killed all her friends AND the man she loved. Loving someone as a partner and loving someone as family are two seperate things, and they hit home in two separate ways. Ellie didn't feel this.

    Joel also selfishly sacrificed the whole world for one girl. He also killed all the Fireflies.

    By the time the final fight came with Abby, I honestly cringed for half the square off because of how much I enjoyed Abby. Not to mention she was frail, had gone through hell just as much as Ellie had in the end.

    I really don't understand why she had SO much hate.

    submitted by /u/leadmetothebliss
    [link] [comments]

    Felt like i needed to share this

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    The Last of Us Horse Glitch (Wonky camera control because my dad was playing. He got this glitch and I took over after he got it) Sorry if you've seen this glitch before, I haven't.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:16 AM PST

    TLOU on ps1

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    I know it’s a bit late, but I wanted to share a late Christmas gift that was given to me from my fiancé. The OST for TLOU on vinyl, and Joel’s mug from Part 2. I am sad again lol.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    We are getting there boys !!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Perfect birthday present!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Question about Part 2

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    When Joel says something about "if the lord gave me a second chance, I would do it all over again" with regards to saving ellie. Is he saying that he would save her again if he could or does that mean he would do "the moment all over again" and let her sacrifice herself? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

    submitted by /u/Quiet_Problem_1871
    [link] [comments]

    What now?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    There will never be another game that is the pinnacle of game play and also hits me in the feels.

    I need a new game.

    Is there anything that comes close?

    Seeking a narrative driven game to blow my mind. I've just finished ghost of tsushima. Any ideas appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/PugletQueen
    [link] [comments]

    Playing tag with a Clicker is always a smart idea!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    PSA: Missed out on the Mondo Ellie/Abby prints and/or vinyl?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    The artist is selling some via her own shop as of 1700 UK time, 22 Jan.

    However if the price point was a hangup before, you're even more out of luck now (especially if you're in the US).

    submitted by /u/derr5678
    [link] [comments]

    A Last of Us Part II easter egg has been hiding in the menu of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Music

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Just finished the game. I just want to appreciate how beautiful the music of this game is. I mean you can know what kind of game this is gonna be by just listening to the main theme. The main theme of part 1 was amazing too but this one is just next level. I know the story somewhat gives mixed opinions and all but I'd give this game a 10/10 just for the music.

    submitted by /u/imadrahman22
    [link] [comments]

    won't stop!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:57 PM PST

    this is so good

    The Last of Us Part II has been selected for a record-breaking 24 nominations at the 20th Annual @navgtr Awards

    https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/1351975439850373120

    submitted by /u/wrreal
    [link] [comments]

    games like tlou and tlou2??

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Im looking for games that will cosume me like both tlou and tlou 2. i can rarely find games with a plot that like ruins me. I know uncharted 4 is similar because its also by naughty dog but i dont know if its the type of game for me. Any suggestions are welcome...

    submitted by /u/sidsadworld
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II: Swear Count [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Abby by Inna Vjuzhanina (IG: @inna_vjuzhanina)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:42 PM PST

    Repeating NPC models

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    In subsequent playthroughs of Part II, I've unfortunately noticed that NPC models repeat ALOT especially in crowded scenes. The same guy will be in 4 or 5 different places - sometimes in the same room - and that can break immersion if you look too close.

    I understand it's due to memory issues but I was wondering how long it'll be till we see completely unique models across an entire ND game. Perhaps where each face is procedurally generated to look different?

    submitted by /u/Solsy101
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got Every Last One of Them!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Ellieuminati Confirmed (sorry for being a bit late to the party btw)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment