• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    The Last of Us | Last of us sticker with a red dead background

    The Last of Us | Last of us sticker with a red dead background


    Last of us sticker with a red dead background

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    One of my favorite moments

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    I painted a clicker

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:49 PM PST

    This was my first drawing of 2021! What a lovely game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    It’s done

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    TLOU2 wins Metacritic’s GOTY award, as voted on by GAMERS

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Look what just came in! Both of the smaller ones arrived in the last few days.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Just finished Part II... Wow. (spoilers)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    I just finished TLOU2 earlier today, and all I can say is wow. One of the best games I've ever played, if not THE best.

    Odd little aside... I had played TLOU1 several years ago but never finished it (I got to within an hour of the end but never went back to finish it, stupidly... Something came up in life and I returned the game I'd borrowed and just never got around to replaying it). I also had randomly read a post about the game that led me to believe that Joel died at the end of the first game, so I actually was surprised at the ending when I finished TLOU1 Remastered a few months ago. This particular peculiarity led me to not be as shocked at Joel's death in the 2nd one, but it still was a momentous somber moment for me in the 2nd game.

    Mostly, I just wanted to express my appreciation to Naughty Dog and the team for having the absolute brass balls to pursue some really innovative and risky ideas with the story and characters. The gameplay was astoundingly well done; combat, stealth, seamless transition from cutscene to playing, etc. But truly, the acting and the hard work of the animators putting these characters in game was a phenomenal feat, IMO. I haven't been that engrossed in a game's storyline since maybe Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty, and I've NEVER been this emotionally invested in game characters. If this game were a movie, it'd be nominated for Best Picture.

    That's all I can think of for now, just a lovely game experience that I'm going to relish for a long time in replays!

    submitted by /u/Lazeeboy2003
    [link] [comments]

    Made a nice 'lil pin with my much younger brother -- we finally finished playing TLOU2 a couple of weeks ago (the first game we've ever played together!)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    You know, for generators

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    The Last Of Us HBO Show: Characters, Story, And Everything Else We Know

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    one of the best things about this incredible game is the side stories that are told by notes throughout the game. I think they are incredibly under appreciated and add value to the game as a whole. I attached a video with my favorite one, (spoilers, obviously)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Got the first platinum back in July, and got the second one today!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Made a fanart poster for the upcoming HBO series.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:34 PM PST

    "Cordyceps-Infected Ant on TV" Easter Egg in The Last of Us

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part II has made it to the Semi-Final for Game of the Year!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Wolf of Thorns & I will be holding a live discussion on how Hero's Journey guides The Last of Us Part II & sets up Part III nicely. If you're into delving deep into how stories are structured, this discussion is for you.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:17 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2 now has the 3rd Most GOTY Awards Ever!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    The most pivotal part of the game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    For me it has to be the bridge. So until this point, obviously everyone love playing as ellie as everyone thought this was going to be the game essentially. The transition to Abby was bold and paid off but it's not until you get to the bridge section on day 2 does it really suck you into the Abby storyline.

    Day 1 is great and especially the Forrest section, making your way through the ship yard and finally the cruise ship itself. Bit it's not until you reach the bridge section where the bond with Abby is actually made and you properly become invested with the story and with lev.

    I'm mid second play through and it's just amazing.

    submitted by /u/Cubbll17
    [link] [comments]

    Maan, this farmhouse chapter sure does look differently

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:10 AM PST

    The genesis of the last of us two

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    If you think about it the whole genesis of the second game was the soldier who shot Sarah in 2013. If Joel never lost his daughter he never would've formed a father daughter type bond with Ellie which led him to killing abbys father to save her. Abby therefore wouldn't have a father to avenge and Ellie wouldn't have Joel's memory to avenge.

    submitted by /u/Boaters_lifz
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us Prolouge has an Easter egg that has been hidden for seven years

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    I didn't know about this till now but it's crazy how the last of us won by a complete landslide & it's also hilarious that people claimed players hated the last of us when it received 10,000 player votes

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    The Last Of Us Sound Designer Joins God Of War: Ragnarok Dev Team

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment