• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    The Last of Us | We’re on our way to 200 ladies and gentlemen

    The Last of Us | We’re on our way to 200 ladies and gentlemen


    We’re on our way to 200 ladies and gentlemen

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    TLOU2 has reached to 150 GOTY awards before 2021!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    just got procreate, so i'm practicing digital art for the first time! here's a quick abby, i'm really enjoying the (new?) gradient map feature

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Head of Playstation Studios says that he is impressed with how Naughty Dog made The Last Of Us: Part 2 run so well on PS5. Hinting a 60 fps patch in the works?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    DISCUSSION: A lot of people focus too much on Joel and Ellie’s dynamic throughout TLOU1 and the ending is often overlooked

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    I want to address a common talking point of criticism that the sequel changed Joel and Ellie's character... or as some say: that they "butchered" the characters

    I'm not denying that the characters' dynamic is dramatically different throughout the sequel. We've come a long way from Joel's rogue-with-a-gentle-heart attitude toward Ellie and her wiseass cracking jokes nonstop as they walk through Bill's Town or Philly.

    But how can people forget the start of the Spring sequence? When Ellie hardly responds to Joel and seems incredibly distraught?

    And the ending of the game? It's so short but to anyone who feels betrayed by the sequel....replay the ending to the first. Ellie's attitude when they arrive in Jackson absolutely mirrors her distrust for Joel throughout the flashbacks in the sequel. The cracks in their relationship were already there.

    My personal theory: People focus entirely too much on the bond that Joel and Ellie developed through the first game. And that's okay. We fucking loved it; it's what made the game. But if you watch closely at the end, you can tell that that bond is crumbling. It's what makes the end to the first one tragic and the fallout so hard to watch.

    submitted by /u/A-REAL-HUMAN-BEAN
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting to make digital art,so here's my firts draw,i hope someone like it (Ellie on the prologue of Part II)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Press Start’s GOTY 2020 #1 - The Last Of Us Part II

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Joel Teaching Ellie How To Play The Guitar (Art by @LittleBizzare on Instagram)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Abby and Lev Poster (Art by @LittleBizzare on Instagram)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Joel in Left Behind

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    reject humanity, become clicker

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Happy New Year! :)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Happy New Year Everyone ! �� And remember Endure & Survive ! ��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/Q38lPPE4tKY Grounded - TLOU Aggressive Gameplay

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    ‘The Choice’ (Guitar Cover)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    2021 here I come

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    I decided to start 2021 with a bang by playing TLOU2 before 2020 ends and the minute 2021 begins. This game is so great and it has changed my life so much. This game is my goty for the next decade.

    submitted by /u/Spidermanlwb
    [link] [comments]

    Happy new year everyone! Here’s hoping we get Fractions, PS5 update and this version of Joel in model viewer soon!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I made this TLOU2 vinyl set!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I don’t really know how to feel

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    So I've gotten to Abby's part I loved Ellie's part Ellie and Joel are my favorite Characters in both games so that was to be expected but I got to Abby's part at first I was upset I love Joel and now they're Going to make me play as his killer. But I started to warm up to her at the aquarium flashback and i thought and still think "I honestly think Abby has a Likable personality if she didn't kill Joel and try to kill Ellie I would really like her" . And I understand why Abby did what she did Joel killed her father so in her eyes Joel was just some guy who killed her father. So I don't really know how to feel I think Abby is really Likable but she killed Joel and Jesse and almost killed Ellie so I don't really know how to feel am I supposed to feel this way?

    submitted by /u/Whydoieatfood
    [link] [comments]

    Shared this over at r/organicchemistry and I’m amazed how detailed naughty dog is

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    PTSD from TLOU

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Am I the only one who feels this deep sadness after finishing the last of us that hasn't faded away. I feel like my perspective has changed on death and grief. How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/b7o7r7
    [link] [comments]

    I hate being spoiled. SPOILERS!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:57 PM PST

    For Christmas I got the last of us 2, I asked for it because I played and loved the first one. However, during the summer all of my YouTube recommendations was "The last of us 2 leaks are absolutely AWFUL and SJW CRINGE!!!" And some asshole decided to put joels death scene in the fucking thumbnail.

    Needless to say I was pretty pissed off. So I leave YouTube and decide to go onto Twitter and I find a last of us 2 post saying pretty much all the leaks (abby and her dads backstory, how and when Joel dies, Ellie decides to let Abby live at the end). This was so annoying.

    That being said, I got the game for Christmas and have been loving it so far! I know Joel's death and other things would've hit harder had I hadn't been spoiled but there's nothing I can do about that now. Also, I haven't finished the game so please don't say any other spoilers other than the ones I have said if there are any!

    submitted by /u/doctorwhovian834
    [link] [comments]

    I give LOU love in this vid

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Just finished a 2nd play through of the last of us:Part 2.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    The Last of us was and is my favorite game of all time. As I finished my first play through I welcomed my son into the world and the intro and ending of the original had a profound impact on this father to be.

    I was left reeling, but once I settled in to my life as a new dad I played through again with an even greater understanding of Joel's decision. And if given the chance... I would do it again.

    When I finished my play through of the sequel I had made a journey of growth and sacrifice along side two of my now favorite characters in all of gaming Ellie and Abby.

    I began the journey with the hatred of Abby's betrayal and the loss of a father, but ended with a love and understanding for her that rivaled that of the original duo. TLOU2 wasn't Ellie and Joel's story... it was Abby's journey, so for me the game didn't truly begin until I took control of her.

    Unlike the first game I wasn't able to just immediately jump back in and start a new game after the credits. It took time and soul searching to bring myself to go through that harrowing journey a second time. And knowing the intricacies of both tales told in the game I grew to love Abby more and even forgive Ellie for what at first blush felt like a betrayal of character on her part.

    TLOU is now my favorite series of all time and has ended the prior two generations of consoles as my game(s) of the generation.

    submitted by /u/DrShankensteinMD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment