• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    The Last of Us | Voting has opened for the first round of TGA Players Choice category. Let's cast our votes!

    The Last of Us | Voting has opened for the first round of TGA Players Choice category. Let's cast our votes!


    Voting has opened for the first round of TGA Players Choice category. Let's cast our votes!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Me after finishing The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    The Rat King

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I can honestly say that that last fight at Ground Zero was the single most horrific experience I've had compaired to playing other horror games, and I've played a lot of Resident Evil, Outlast, The Evil Within, etc. I just don't know how they're going to top that sense of pure terror without cheap jump scares. Bravo to them honestly. How did you guys feel about that encounter?

    submitted by /u/LordKzoc
    [link] [comments]

    Another three years and I can get Ellie’s tattoo, seriously cannot wait

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    TLOU Cube Diorama

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    "It's a lead."

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    I noticed that this exact line comes up three times during the game.

    1. Abby to Owen in the aquarium, when she finds out Joel's whereabouts.
    2. Owen to Abby in the sailboat, about the possibility of a Fireflies community in Santa Barbara.
    3. Abby to Lev in Santa Barbara, when tracking the Fireflies.

    It's interesting to notice how the significance of the line changes. First the "lead" will only bring revenge and death. Then, it will bring community and possibly, hope. And it also reflects Abby's focus shifting from one thing to another.

    submitted by /u/guiporto32
    [link] [comments]

    Saw someone post about their music, so I thought I'd show off a bit

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    "You reap what you sow" Look who's paying him a vist

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    What was the point of these guys? They seemed to come out of nowhere.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:59 PM PST

    I’m playing the game for the first time and noticed Neil put himself in the game.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Did some encounters in Part 1 on the PS5 if anyone is interested

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    My Artist’s Take on Ellie’s Tattoo. Ulyss Blair, Golden Sickle Collective.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Discovered this bug on my first playthrough and died immediately after. Tried it again with infinite breath. The result was cool but know that you can be stuck, so be carefull.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I knew this would happen��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Played my second playthrough and this happened(^ω^)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Who is paying for my therapy?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Last of Us Part II Narrative Survey

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Hello Everyone! I am currently doing research on action-adventure games and how the narrative affects one perception. If you would like to help me out in this, take the survey down below:

    https://forms.gle/4jkc9MUjE4xvvr969

    Thank you very much everyone! Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/Nintendawg2712
    [link] [comments]

    Finally had the time to get this platinum, what an amazing and emotional experience this was, definitely my game of the year.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I got a little obsessed

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    It finally came ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Respect to people on Permadeath

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    I'm replaying TLOU2 on survivor+ and this is so challenging. There is no ammo and I'm not using my smg until Santa Barbara so it can fit the story. The dogs and the stalkers have been the most challenging for me, but I don't know how i would make it through Seattle on permadeath or grounded.

    submitted by /u/igreennocap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment