• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    The Last of Us | ❗️ A NEW UPDATE: PHOTO MODE MONDAYS & FRIDAYS! ❗️

    The Last of Us | ❗️ A NEW UPDATE: PHOTO MODE MONDAYS & FRIDAYS! ❗️


    ❗️ A NEW UPDATE: PHOTO MODE MONDAYS & FRIDAYS! ❗️

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Heya folks!

    We've been listening to your feedback regarding our last mod post on Photo Mode Mondays, and we're happy to announce that we'll be adding another day into the week where you can send more of your photos! We will now be having PHOTO MODE MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS! These are for both TLOU Part I and Part II photos, and the timezone is still Pacific Standard Time (PST).

    Again, please do not submit Photo Mode posts outside these days because they will get removed. Note that the "Only two (2) posts every 12 hours" rule still applies!

    Should you need to bring up a concern, let us know here or in the mod mail! We hope you appreciate the changes!

    submitted by /u/TacoSwimmer
    [link] [comments]

    This is possibly the most powerful portrait I've taken (and my personal favorite)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    TLOU2 wins people's choice on IGN for GOTY.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    https://www.ign.com/articles/game-of-the-year-2020

    Hades chosen by the staff. Both deserving.

    submitted by /u/JynXten
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 remaster please ����

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    When you're lost in the darkness... look for the light

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Dina [TLOU II]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    This will make a great wallpaper, my own photo mode shot.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    TLOU2 wins multiple awards with IGN’s “Best of 2020”!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Pain and fury

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    I've been seeing and loving the most amazing shots on this sub (VoyTron, Voldsby... you've seen them too), and I've been taking shots ever since photo modes became a thing. And what I've seen here has been super inspiring. So I've decided to post a couple of mine. Here are the girls.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Ellie - Hillcrest [Phone Wallpaper]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    A couple screenshots from part 2

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Ordered back in May and it finally arrived before Christmas

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Got the plat for the first one today + screenshots.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Ellie is Unstoppable

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    You Can't Stop This...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I got this done, I loved the design so much!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] Playing through volume 1 again, it's so weird to think...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    ...that as you are entering SLC, Abby's about to head out looking for her dad somewhere nearby. And that it's only shortly after Ellie and Joel pet the giraffe that Abby and her father find the trapped Zebra.

    I love how the second game not only recontextualizes things from the first one, but has so much meaning that you only realize on a second playthrough of both games. God, I love the writing on this series.

    submitted by /u/Brightcolorsanddirt
    [link] [comments]

    Hype, Hate, and Love

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    I finished Last of Us Part 2 last week. I had finished part 1 and all of the DLC and kinda went into part 2 with zero spoilers, I'd only heard it was graphically impressive and seen a few minutes of some Youtuber ranting of how disappointed he was in the game.

    This game fucking rips. It's so much fun. The sound design, the levels, the story. It's so rich with nuance I feel bad for folks who don't like it—or seem somehow obsessed with its politics(?).

    I'm sure everything noteworthy that could have been said has already been said, but my favorite things about this one in particular are: - what it says about consequence (especially Joel's actions) - what is says about order, chaos, and tribalism, the Fireflies and Rattlers specifically; in a society riddled with distrust and apathy - everything about the Scars

    I hope we get some DLC for this beautiful game. Thank you Naughty Dog for the best game I've played in a long time. ❤️

    submitted by /u/jrichpyramid
    [link] [comments]

    As the last of us part 2 is the game of year i got this poster Today!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Nathan Drake mode on!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    No price too high.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I’ve started a new TLOU2 photography instagram! Posting my screenshots I took during my second play through. Would love you to check it out! @tlou2.photomode ����

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I tried to recreate Part I's main menu screen in Part II

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    "Hi, Nora."

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment