• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    The Last of Us | I think the Abby side deserves some love too

    The Last of Us | I think the Abby side deserves some love too


    I think the Abby side deserves some love too

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:03 PM PST

    I made a necklace inspired by Ellie’s tattoo! I though y’all might like it

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Probably my best achievement (trophy) I have on PlayStation.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I have never played it before. Just finished Part 1. Awesome. Can't believe this was released 2014.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:56 AM PST

    The hate for this game SPOILERS

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:14 PM PST

    The more I've come to read about why people have problems with the narrative/direction of the story, the more I come to the consensus that people are just angry that the game wasn't what they wanted it to be.

    It wasn't the story I wanted, either. Nah, I never wanted Joel to die. I never wanted to play as his killer. But honestly the story I wanted, whatever it would've been, who knows, isn't anywhere nearly as powerful and meaningful and logical as the one we got. It was truly human. It wasn't the story I'd hoped and dreamed for. It had so many twists and turns, killed my favorite character almost immediately and forced me to play as his killer. But it was a tremendous story that I believe lived up to and exceeded whatever I could've possibly "wanted". And I was able to see that. It wasn't perhaps the story most of us "wanted", it was the one that was needed. And now it's one I cherish! It's painful, but it is an amazing story. If I could claim this kinda narrative on my resume I'd be damned proud.

    I think a lot of the folks who hate this game can't get over that it wasn't Ellie & Joel Roadtrip Part II.

    submitted by /u/GrymmTales
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU Christmas Special

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    PSA: if you wanna gift TLOU 1&2 to peeps like I just did, it's on sale right now on Amazon. My cousin will be very happy!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    My 2020 Halloween Costume - thought this would be fun to post here

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Little upset after finishing TLOU2

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    You're telling me I need to wait 7 YEARS+ FOR THE NEXT GAME??? I cannot do this fam :(

    submitted by /u/TheSBUGuy
    [link] [comments]

    A small preview of how the game could look like in 60 FPS

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Finally got my first tattoo always said this would be the first one I get ❤️��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Notice the authors name?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Guy on Instagram didn’t seem to like me because I liked TLOU2.....had a bit of fun with them

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    The absurdity of being mad about Ellie’s “controversial” decision

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    People talk about how "unrealistic" and useless Ellie's decision to not kill Abby was, but conveniently forget Abby made the same decision with Ellie.

    She travelled to the theater with Lev to kill Tommy and although I believe she intended to kill him, I think she would've changed her mind if she hadn't been charged at.

    But, then as she came out victorious over Ellie, she allowed her to live, despite her anger and grief.

    Why don't these same people complain about Abby letting Ellie live? Or not immediately killing Tommy? Why don't they complain about "unrealistic" and useless her journey was?

    Simple: they just wanted Abby to die.

    There are a shit on of parallels in the game.

    Such as both Abby and Ellie torturing their victims before they died (Joel and Nora). Some would argue that it's different from Ellie because she was trying to get information, but Ellie had an idea as to why Joel was murdered. Deep down, she didn't think it was I justified, she was angry at her lack of closure due to the rift between them for years. Which makes her quest for vengeance worse.

    Abby and Ellie are more alike than dissimilar, yet Abby gets hate for what Ellie gets justification for. Keep in mind, Abby did spare her life twice, which is comparable to Joel saving Abby's life, and Ellie still tracked her down and tried to kill her.

    submitted by /u/LeftenantScullbaggs
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished the game for the first time

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I adored every moment of this game. It was heartbreaking. The game forced me to do things I really didn't want to do. It made me hate characters so much and then made my convictions crumble. I got to watch as I achieved my goals and then sit in horror as I learned how awful my actions truly were. I will never forget this experience.

    I didn't have access to my PS4 at release so I went media blackout on the game. I still haven't seen a review for the game. I know it was incredibly divisive, although I don't actually know why.

    I just wanted to share how much I appreciated this wonderful game.

    submitted by /u/heeljames
    [link] [comments]

    Manny's Dad is rocking TLOU's version of Air Force 1's! Also, bonus pic of how blunt melee weapons like hammers, actually leave a dent in the head of the person hit by them.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Lil performance...anyone recognize the song?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    throwback to my very first playthrough of part 2

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Question for those who've gotten Ellie's tattoo

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    So I'm planning to get my first ever tattoo at the ripe old age of 31, and after a tough back and forth between Ellie's tattoo and Axe from Dota 2, the former won out. My questions, for those who've already gotten it, are:

    (a) How long does it take to get the whole thing. Is it usually done in one session or over several?

    (b) Anything a first timer should know about getting that specific tattoo?

    (c) What's a good price (per hour/for the whole thing) in Canada?

    submitted by /u/dw444
    [link] [comments]

    Something that went over my head about the ending.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I confused correlation with causation. I figured that the rattlers were posing as Fireflies in order to jump and enslave Abby and Lev, but now after some thought it seems like they weren't on the other end of the radio. They must've heard the garage door opening or something and just jumped them. When you finish the game and the title screen changes to just outside Avalon, Catalina Island (where the supposed firefly base is) it confirms that the rattlers didn't extinguish the last hope of finding the fireflies. Abby must have known that the person on the other end of the radio was not a rattler. Did anyone else notice this or am I just out of the loop?

    Edit: There is a great video about this on YouTube titled Are the Rattlers REALLY the Fireflies? It's by VGS

    submitted by /u/Equix18
    [link] [comments]

    Seraphite Whistle Language Decoded

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Told Lev to be careful, then promptly didn't be careful lol

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment