• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    The Last of Us | Vote for Naughty Dog and The Last of Us Part 2 in the Golden Joystick Awards 2020! Nominated for Best Audio, Best Storytelling, Best Visual Design, PlayStation GOTY, and Studio of the Year.

    The Last of Us | Vote for Naughty Dog and The Last of Us Part 2 in the Golden Joystick Awards 2020! Nominated for Best Audio, Best Storytelling, Best Visual Design, PlayStation GOTY, and Studio of the Year.


    Vote for Naughty Dog and The Last of Us Part 2 in the Golden Joystick Awards 2020! Nominated for Best Audio, Best Storytelling, Best Visual Design, PlayStation GOTY, and Studio of the Year.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    My favourite fan art by a mile, by @DafnaWinchester on Twitter and Instagram

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Naughty Dog's Game Design is Outdated

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Behind the scenes of my favorite moment in both games

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    I’ve never had a game affect me emotionally the way TLOU2 did. So of course I had to get Ellie’s tattoo :) I’m really happy with it.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Joel's mug finally came in!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I can't afford $2000 guitar so I bought a $5 sticker instead �� Will prolly stick the pickguard when it's time for a re-string

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    “The Last of Us Part II” has been nominated for 5 Golden Joystick Awards including Game of the Year! ��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Am I the only one unbothered about being forced to kill dogs?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    As someone who loves animals, has two dogs and wants to foster dogs when I'm older and better off, I had absolutely no problem when killing dogs in the game.

    I'm astonished with how many people online were so bothered by this. The aspect that I can see being bothersome is how they whine when they die but I appreciated the gruesomeness of the game to include this aspect. The dogs weren't exactly friendly either, they were all out to kill you.

    I'm just seeking an explanation of why people were so bothered. And as I said I have two dogs one of which is a German shepherd and i treasure my two babies but I just don't feel bad by killing a video game dog in the same regard that i don't feel bad killing a video game human.

    submitted by /u/altawraith
    [link] [comments]

    Im here to tell you that our baby the last of us 2 has been nomitade in many categories in the golden joystick award, wich you can find here https://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I had a heart attack, I screamed out loud

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    It took 3 months, but Amazon finally came through!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I got my Ellie funko pop!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    pain by me (@rzsh_23 on Instagram)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    As a professional dog trainer, I really appreciate the level of detail put into the TLOU dogs. Here is Alice resource guarding her toy.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Permadeath Grounded whole game FINALLY complete! hardest challenge of my life, probably my biggest accomplishment ever

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    After my Take On Me cover, here’s another one (this video may cause uncontrollable tears): Future Days - Pearl Jam (Cover)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    "you remember me?" by @rzsh_23

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    "My Least Favorite Life" | Cinematic Trailer

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Just did my Ellie tattoo yesterday.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    healed tattoo

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Ellie The Walking Dead Tell Tale Style By Me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Currently playing the story again. One bullet per encounter ��☝��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Book recommendations?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Anyone have any good book recommendations? I read (listened to) The Road because I know it inspired TLOU. I know it was dark and bleak but I really enjoyed it! I watched the movie for the first time after I had listened to the book and they did a great job portraying it. I'm hesitant to read City of Thieves because if what Benioff did to GoT but willing to give it a shot if others think it's good. Since we all enjoy this game and prob have similar book taste I'd love to hear some of your faves! I love a good depressing story 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Anderkate
    [link] [comments]

    So I got very lucky on survivor....

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment