• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us


    The Last of Us

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    The Last of Us Shadow Box

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Made some Ellie fanart (@buffybong on IG)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Mac Quayle Is So Undderated

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    I love Gustavo Santaolalla just as much as most of you. His work in both The Last of Us as well as The Last of Us Part II is absolutely incredible. He has made songs for these two games that will stick with me for the rest of my life. But can we all give it up to Mac Quayle and the effort he put into this game. Seriously, I have listened to "Eye for an Eye" on repeat on more than one occasion. Not to mention the other great pieces that he has contributed like " The Cycle Violence". God damn this OST is good, just wanted to get that out there.

    submitted by /u/RizeToFall
    [link] [comments]

    Good boy Bear.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Ellie.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Is it normal to still be so sad about the 2nd game ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I was really invested in Ellie and Joel from the first game, as many, and the 2nd game really destroyed me.

    I still LOVED it, that's not the problem.

    Thing is, I sometimes think about the story and what happened to the characters and I get SO sad. Like as if I were actually grieving ??

    I finished the game in August and I can still feel my heart breaking thinking about the story. I feel like crying very time I think about their fate and omg.

    I feel ridiculous to be so attached to fictional characters, and it never happened to me before like THIS.

    Is that normal ? It feels like shit, i don't understand why I'm so heartbroken over it.

    submitted by /u/kaleisnotokale
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU inspired tattoo which I got today

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Just great thinking by our hunter friends

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    b&w ellie with a little glow

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Enemies can hear the sound of your gun reloading. Scared the hell out of me

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    "Overgrown Road" inspired by TLoU, made in Blender by me

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    The rain in TLOU2 is just so relaxing ..

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Honestly I literally just get so immersed in the rainy sections of the game and I actually get so relaxed I fall asleep 😂😂 ..also the rain sounds are so realistic..TLOU2 is definitely one of my favourite games of all time .

    submitted by /u/Positive_Minds
    [link] [comments]

    My sister recently started painting, she made me this.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    This game just keeps blowing my mind with it's level of detail

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I'm on my 2nd playthrough and am doing grounded. It's fucked and I'm terrified each time I round a new corner. Despite all that, I'm still figuring out little bits that I find pretty neat.

    I just got to downtown Seattle and cleared it out. I went through the coffee shop, killed the female runner and got the key to Barko's/WLF Hideout. Afterwards, I continued on to the courthouse.

    Once I got to the part where you find the executed FEDRA guys I read the note on the one and something jumped out at me. It was a note to Benny from Sandra. In the note Sandra was pleading with Benny to leave FEDRA. She asked him to meet her at the coffee shop at 2AM. Obviously, that meeting never took place but then it dawned on me.

    Sandra was the female runner stuck in the bathroom at the coffee shop. She had the Barko's key with her because she planned on taking Benny back to the hideout with her. She was somehow infected before that could happen and Benny was shot.

    I'm sure this has been figured out already. I just find it crazy how ND went through so much trouble to put these little details throughout the game. They're literally giving backstory to infected individuals.

    Bravo, ND. Bravo.

    submitted by /u/zippyzabadoo
    [link] [comments]

    Losing light

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Clicker poses for a picture (gouache and ink) artist IG: @philmart_

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Hatred

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    My heart burst when I saw the giraffes.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Loco Contigo

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Nothing left

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Hope it's not too late to post a few of my photo mode shots...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    According to speedrunner Anthony Calabrese a new patch for Remastered has significantly reduced load times

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    What was the most beautiful level/environment in TLOU2 for you?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I have to say the power of the sea always thrills me, and I absolutely loved the way they executed the concept of a flooded Seattle - in particular the flooded area Ellie traverses in the boat, even more specifically the area after the arcade where the waves get larger and more dangerous as she approaches the ocean.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/ViolatingBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    I've joined the club and got Ellie's tattoo!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment