• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    The Last of Us | It’s #TheLastofUsDay but let’s not forget it’s also Joel’s birthday. Happy Birthday to one of the best game characters in the world! 🎈You are loved by the TLOU Community ❤️

    The Last of Us | It’s #TheLastofUsDay but let’s not forget it’s also Joel’s birthday. Happy Birthday to one of the best game characters in the world! ��You are loved by the TLOU Community ❤️


    It’s #TheLastofUsDay but let’s not forget it’s also Joel’s birthday. Happy Birthday to one of the best game characters in the world! ��You are loved by the TLOU Community ❤️

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I just wanna stop by to say how much I adore Part 2 and what Neil set out to do with it

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Complex feelings. Deep multi-layered characters. Relatable situations, relatable character behavior. And of course the stunning graphics and gameplay. I adore Part 2 as much as Part 1. This is the most interesting and exciting direction the story could have gone, there's no doubt about that.

    The way the game strips Ellie bare and explores her anger and suffering, only to turn it into that cathartic forgiveness in the end is just so good. She doesn't just forgive Joel, she forgives Abby too, who in turn has become a better person herself. Love it. And it doesn't stop there. The inclusion of minorities was really well done and the game definitely made a point for them and put us in their shoes! I do have some trans friends but only after playing P2, I feel like I'm understanding their struggle with who they are.

    There's still hope for the gaming industry as long as masterpieces like Part 2 are made. Thank you to everyone involved in this experience! 🤩🙏

    submitted by /u/mandrayke
    [link] [comments]

    A Brazilian Outlet has given TLOUP2 its first Game of the year!! Congratulations Naughty dog!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    With 10 ways from the release of Part II, I decided to try and capture one of favorite moments from any fictional piece of media ever (I say this a lot for this franchise lol)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Happy Birthday, Joel <3 | Made a little addition to an old illustration I did of Joel (OC by me) (IG: @sidp221199)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    You'll be fine

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Part II Main Theme fingerstyle cover on my TLOU2 Taylor guitar

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    So my girlfriend did this custom controller for me 7u7 what do you guys think?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Um, am I weird for liking this game so much?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I played last of us back when it came out, like a week after release. And it has always been my favourite game. After I heard there was a second, I got so excited, but after hearing people's consensus I decided to not buy it. I managed to find a great deal off eBay to play this game I wasn't looking forward to. I played it with a bias against it, thinking it was gonna be an awful game. And now I think it might even be better than the first. I am truly impressed with this game, it's just a shame people judge it without playing.

    submitted by /u/theanonymousdude101
    [link] [comments]

    Abby's Workout Threads by @AbbyStanAccount

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    am i the only person who thinks this way? [Part II]

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Alot of ppl on yt says that the Joel death scene is hasty in the first couple hours of the game. but to me, it reminded me so much of Part I, for example:

    In Part I, Sarah is only the playable character in beginning of the game, and she died in the first couple of minutes. In Part II, Joel is the only playable character in the beginning of the game, and he died in the first couple of hours.

    And another thing is i loved how REALISTIC it felt, the scene itself, and i LOVED that Joel died in a horrible way and not some cliché hero death. When i witness that scene in my first playthrough, i was crying so fucking hard my whole skin was numb, none other video games made me felt that way.

    So, yeah, i think the Joel death scene is perfect the way it is.

    This is just my opinion, idc if you disagree with it cause i'm sure alot will disagree but that's fine.

    submitted by /u/imagination190413
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Day 2020 Preview: Celebrate with New Posters, Collectibles, and More

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Happy birthday Joel you badass!!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Dad of our dreams, Happy Birthday Joel!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    THE LAST OF US IS COMING TO TABLETOP

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Started playing TLOU Part 2. Here are my impressions

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I am around 5-6 hours into the game at Survivor difficulty

    1) Game is quite engaging 2) Hunting for resources is a pain 3) At this difficulty, all the time, I am with 1 bullet or less. Wtf! But encounters are tense and I don't feel invulnerable all the time like the last game. I am pushed out of my comfort zone. That's great! 4) Graphics > terrific! Lighting, grass, character details are amazing! But I am not amazed every second as some objects look last gen

    submitted by /u/overlord9091
    [link] [comments]

    Take On Me TLOU version, piano arrangement made by Diego Mitre on Youtube. Sorry 4 the camera angle!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    God damn Neil..why??

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    So I preordered the special edition of TLOU II from the moment I could (I love the first game)and although I saw some leaks they did not care at all..so I play the game and after 2 days I have finished (yeah I was playing all day haha).wow what a masterpiece it was !!i loved everything about it (I can understand the hate cause we lost one of the greatest video games characters early and with very violent way)but TLOU world is no a fairytale..and I really believe that for everything that happened there was a reason behind it!!But it was a very moving journey and I felt really emotional consumed after I finished it(especially that ending conversation)..man I cried like a little baby in the ending and it still managed to move me even when I was watching it at YouTube,but after a while I get used to it ..so why the title?because when I replayed the game for the platinum man the feels really came back!!man how the hell you manage to do it Neil??i am not a guy that is acting like a lady watching titanic when I olay games or watch movies 😋but this masterful ending man, all the experiences the two people had and what lead to this conversation (how Joel will always love her even she hates him for 2 years),what is going to happen later,and how Ellie understood the meaning of joel words and actions ( and in the ending that spares Abby,we can see the positive mark that Joel left to Ellie,to forgive,even though Ellie was at the worst and dark phase of her life!!This game is a masterpiece and an emotional Journey that everyone has to experience..I've never felt something similar in media before that..God damnit Neil,how you accomplish it??

    submitted by /u/tdg1992
    [link] [comments]

    I learned to play the happiest song from TLOU2's soundtrack on guitar! It's called "Grieving."

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    My friend just got me these and I am not disappointed

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Abby’s stealth game on point.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    mini ellie meet big ellie :) finally got my hands on the ellie pop! she sho cuute!! lol

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I Played TLOU for the first time in January 2020...

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I always had an interest in the game because I have been a huge Resident Evil fan since the 90s. Back when TLOU was released, there hadn't been a good RE game (imo) for years, so I thought maybe this would replace it. Then I didn't hear anything about it being compared to RE, so I just never got around to playing it.

    Fast forward to 2019 and I saw they were giving it away to Playstation members, so I downloaded it. In January, I decided to play it for the first time. I figured, "Hey, there's a sequel coming up, so I should play it and if I love it I wont have to wait very long for a sequel."

    I got to experience TLOU without any knowledge whatsoever about the game (other than I knew it was some sort of zombie apocalypse and had a man and a girl as the main characters).

    After playing TLOU, I was completely blown away. It immediately jumped into the pantheon of my favorite games (Zelda, Mario and Resident Evil). No new game/series has jumped into that list since the 1990s, but here was The Last of Us immediately joining that group.

    Now, I have played TLOU four times since January and I've played TLOU2 three times. I absolutely love both games. I'm not sure any piece of media has put me through the emotional wringer as TLOU2 has. Easily, TLOU2 is game of the year in my opinion and the best game on the PS4 (not counting TLOU) that I've come across.

    I knew TLOU was critically acclaimed and universally considered a masterpiece, but I never expected it to be this good. I go back and forth as to which game I like better and I'm going back and forth as to which game I'm going to start playing again tonight.

    submitted by /u/voodoovegetable
    [link] [comments]

    Little RANT about the Naughty Dog Twitter.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Everyone knows Twitter is a cesspool and the replies are even worse then that but I'm honestly sick to death of the same comments on every Naughty Dog Post. It's either ' Trash of the year' or 'Game of the year' it doesn't matter what the post is about that's all the comments are and that's my problem. Imagine been an artist or cosplayer doing something amazing then get recognized by Naughty Dog themselves and you look in the comments and its just the constant tit for tat bullshit.

    I know the trash of the year stuff isn't going to go away but I honestly believe it will if people stop commenting 'Game of the year' because your feeding them. It's been 3 months. This nonsense shouldn't be happening to this level still.

    Its Fan art Friday today so why not leave a nice comment about the actual art.

    submitted by /u/twomuchcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Out of bounds in Birthday Scene

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment