• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    The Last of Us | I love how this game can feel so cinematic during gameplay

    The Last of Us | I love how this game can feel so cinematic during gameplay


    I love how this game can feel so cinematic during gameplay

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] I think this section doesn't get enough love. I actually really liked playing this part.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Death knows your name

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    There's just something I like about this shot I took of Ellie.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    This arrived on Monday. Such an incredible guitar!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Some Pictures I've done on Part 1.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Here’s an update on my clicker bust !

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    New tattoo!! Lou2 Ellie tattoo

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Troy Baker did a Streamily signing and I bought one ($50 USD plus shipping)! I simply asked him to write his favorite line he said to Ellie :) (He said he'll try to do more signings in the near future, so keep a look out on his social networks for any updates!)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I took a screenshot of this scene cause wanted to see what facial expression she was making. It really looks like she wanted to say something but knew there was no point.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Fetch

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    How's everyone liking the game so far? Personally I have been playing fetch with the good doggy for months. No idea what happens after this.

    submitted by /u/bwayybe
    [link] [comments]

    I drew a thing!! Finally beat the game and I absolutely had to draw to them.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Duality...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    "Go" — I'm not an artist, but I've been trying out different ways to process my emotions after finishing this game and here we are

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    This game is so beautiful, and seriously can't get over it

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    May she guide you.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I’m bad with a controller but I hit a collateral headshot with no Hud.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Anyone else notice this?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Joel and ellie made jokes about Tommy having a thick skull in the museum, and tommy survived a bullet to the head? Great foreshadowing

    submitted by /u/RedCzech
    [link] [comments]

    I think I've fallen in love �� BUYING NOW!!!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    About people getting Ellie's tattoo...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    some people need to stop telling others they shouldn't have gotten Ellie's tattoo. "it's not a good idea", "you'll regret it", "it's not original", "you didn't even get the placement right" etc. just stop ffs! it's not your body, because you don't want to get that tattoo doesn't mean you get to decide for others. don't judge either. and don't get me started with the originality argument. obviously, those who get Ellie's tattoo aren't looking for originality in the first place. on the contrary, it can be appealing to share a tattoo with many others, it confers a sense of community. same applies for the Firefly tattoo.

    it's your right to dislike this tattoo, it's your opinion and only yours. so when you see someone post their tattoo, why don't you just keep scrolling instead of systematically shaming them and telling them they shouldn't have done that because of whatever reason comes to your mind?

    Edit: all the negative comments only strengthen the meaning of my post. You have to have serious issues to obsess over a tattoo and insult the people who decide to get it

    submitted by /u/bottlefuckingmaster
    [link] [comments]

    My friend's first time playing TLOU2

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Somehow I get the feeling Dina is very impressionable

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Learning to Sketch Ellie

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment