• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | The details in this game are incredible

    The Last of Us | The details in this game are incredible


    The details in this game are incredible

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    My best friend isn’t around anymore. Finally getting around to play his favorite game after about 2 and a half years since he left. We both were super into Uncharted, so I can’t believe I haven’t played this yet!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Ellie Cosplay

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Don't run! I just wanna pet you!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Ellie's eyes

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I really didn’t know that the aquarium in LOU2 was based on the Seattle aquarium until I went there today

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Ellie gets skinnnier throughout the game, doesn’t she?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Not just from Seattle to Farm/Cali, I think everyone caught that, but also from Jackson to Seattle. It could be the outfit, as she was wearing winter gear for the whole Jackson segment, and she wears an oversized shirt in Seattle, but I swear her face seems bonier(?) than before.

    submitted by /u/mirocaro
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Cosplay by LittleLuckyCosplay

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Dina is a master of stealth

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Did a fanart of Ellie. Hope you guys like it :D

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    My friend and I played TLOU together, she drew me this.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    The two sides of Ellie

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] Found this comment on a video of the credits, absolutely beautifully put

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    These games are truly a work of art and I'm glad Part 2 is slowly getting the credit it deserves. I'm also glad switchblades are legal where I live lol

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    As a tribute to this amazing game, I recreated the bracelet! I figured it was either that, or get Ellie's tattoo...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I’m addicted to the 2.39 Ratio. So cinematic.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I did it!!!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    My 2nd Platinum

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Can't wait to get this finished in a few weeks!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Dina... just don't look at them, ok?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    That moment when Abby finds out who "the sniper" is, is actually kinda genius.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    It comes at the perfect moment in her story.

    Her redemption arc is in it's third act at that point. She's going after Lev because she cares about him, rather then because she feels she owes him and Yara for saving her life. She puts her life on the line for him out of love.

    And as she's embarking on this selfless rescue mission her past actions catch up to her. Her best friend is killed in front of her eyes and then she finds out it was Tommy. The brother of the man she tortured to death.

    In that moment, when she stares at the water that she pushed Tommy in, I am just DYING to know what she's thinking.

    You can tell that she definitely recognized him and I wonder if she's putting the pieces together in her mind.

    • Manny told her that there are multiple trespassers in Seattle hitting the WLF hard.
    • Now she knows that Tommy is one of them.
    • The only obvious reason Tommy would have for coming to Seattle and attack the WLF would be because he wants revenge for Joel.
    • And since there are multiple trespassers does she realize that the girl who told her that she is "going to fucking die!" might also be here among others.
    • And does she understand that Manny's death is partially on her because Tommy wouldn't be in Seattle if it wasn't for her actions in Jackson?

    Maybe part of her knew that she was taking a risk by leaving Owen and Mel alone at the aquarium and going after Lev. But at that moment Lev is greater obvious danger so she went to the island.

    When Yara asks her "Who was that?" Abby says "It's doesn't matter.". But maybe that is just wishful thinking on her part.

    submitted by /u/crossbreed55
    [link] [comments]

    Got my platinum finally! It’s my 32 platinum, hoping to get 50 before the ps5 is released!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Wanted a TLOU tattoo ever since I finished Part II. Decided to get the moth that’s on Joel’s/Ellie’s guitar

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I'm not at all surprised this is the area they chose for the E3 2018 gameplay trailer - the Seraphites and their forests are so damn cool!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment