• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | To everyone who finished the game ignoring all the hate

    The Last of Us | To everyone who finished the game ignoring all the hate


    To everyone who finished the game ignoring all the hate

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    A last of us inspired cosplay (sry if it’s bad it’s my first time)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Got my Ellie tattoo ������������

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Every single time

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    She finally got to play a video game at least

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Can we just give a shout-out to this beautiful man right here for enhancing the experience of both games.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Just beat TLOU2, was inspired to sketch this.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Has anyone posted about this??? (Ending Spoilers)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Abby is so strong, she got this Seraphite to levitate up to her, and then just vaporized him.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I know what I have to do but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Ellie and Dina by user @Shalizeh7 on Tumblr! This is so beautiful.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    The Final Reward [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    We are not worthy of such amazing music.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    That’s one way to handle a Scars patrol. I’m absolutely loving the gameplay in this game!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I love the jokes Ellie tells

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I love the jokes ellie tells JJ in the barn.

    What's the quietest animal on a farm?.. a shhhhhhhhhh-eep

    jj doesn't laugh

    "When you're older, you're going to have a deep appreciation for these jokes."

    Okay.. one more.

    What do you get when you cross... an angry sheep and a mad cow?

    An animal that's in a baaaa-ad mooooooooo-ood.

    jj laughs

    "Yeah! Mama likes that one too."

    __

    Truly one of the most wholesome moments within the last of us.

    submitted by /u/WINGRIDD3NANGEL
    [link] [comments]

    Something I noticed about Tommy's arc:

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Foreshadowing Moment in TLOU II

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Foreshadowing Moment

    In this scene, Ellie searches the other Museum building by herself and comes across this display of a Moose being surrounded by a pack of wolves. This to me seems to be foreshadowing Joel's fate with the Salt Lake crew (now WLF or Wolves). The moose symbolizes Joel who is large, intimidating, and dangerous when threatened. Abby and the rest of the former Fireflies have built up Joel to be a formidable callous predator which is why they hunt him with a sizeable group. Wolves hunt in packs for the same reason.

    This is interesting from a narrative structure standpoint because the scene it is foreshadowing has already happened but chronologically it won't happen for another 3 years.

    submitted by /u/MCopous
    [link] [comments]

    I'm still in grief right now, so I made this drawing

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I absolutely loved this game. The dichotomy between Ellie and Abby. The honest truth that there is no hero, and there is no villain. The fact that this is a horrible world that we all have to live in. This is an amazing game, and the perfect sequel.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Improved political map of factions in The Last of Us and The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    My fanart of Ellie, i realy likes this photo of her

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    TLOU2 is really getting a bit *too* real for my liking....

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    A fan-art I made of Ellie to learn a new software. How did I do?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    my local game store was about to throw away this piece of art so i had to step in and claim it

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I know it's a little bit unrelated, but I don't understand the criticism regarding Abby look. This is Serena William, one of the greatest Tennis star, she seems more buffed than Abby to me.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment