• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    The Last of Us | In love with this statue 😍 but I felt it was missing something 🤔

    The Last of Us | In love with this statue �� but I felt it was missing something ��


    In love with this statue �� but I felt it was missing something ��

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Troy Baker quote. Enough said.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Playing The Last of Us Part 2 be like

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    just finished TLOU2, got me in bed feeling like

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Another cool detail. In the synagogue there's dust that disappears when Ellie and Dina interact with the floor.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I’m so disappointed

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Not with The Last of us Part II but with the gaming community. I found the game to be phenomenal and it really got me thinking about how many consequences our actions can have. The gaming community is seriously disgusting about how they are handling these characters (such as MW being too muscular or Ellie and Dina being a couple). If you're one of the people that hate this game because of the LGBTQ+ representation you need to get the fuck over it because believe it or not there are gay people in the world. But can someone please tell me how this game is such SJW propaganda?

    submitted by /u/Pigeon_Barf
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished the game. The Last of Us is no longer my favourite game of all time.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    The Last of Us Part II has taken its place.

    I was very disappointed to see the way people were reacting to it before it came out, but then I remembered the reaction to Death Stranding and stopped caring, because I fucking love Death Stranding. I respect any well thought out opinion, positive or negative, and some of the negative ones have points, but nothing can be compared to experiencing this game with an open mind.

    I loved how relentlessly dark and violent it was. I'm definitely on team Abby, sorry guys. I loved how they clearly didn't care that much about what people wanted to see and just told the story they wanted to tell, at least that's how I'm seeing it. We already got the perfect Joel and Ellie adventure, I'm very happy it wasn't more of the same and seeing the true effect of everything Joel did at the end of the first game was incredible. The fact that it's so polarizing makes me love it even more, because that's how art should be, that's very wanky and pretentious but you know what I'm saying.

    Yeah I just wanted to say a few things really. Hope everyone who enjoyed the game enjoyed it as much as I did. Hope everyone who didn't enjoy the game enjoys the next game they play.

    Edit: just wanted to add that I'm really happy to see loads comments of people saying they enjoyed it too, warms my heart x

    submitted by /u/sadclicker
    [link] [comments]

    Been revisiting the first game after playing part 2 and seeing Ellie do that with her hand makes me feel something else...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Ellie cosplay

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Incase anyone was wondering what kind of negative reviews Metacritic is really taking down. Youtubers need to calm down, they're not removing all negative reviews. Just ones of people who obviously never played it, or actual racist or anti Semitic POS like this:

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Fanart I found on Twitter. Credits: https://twitter.com/LukasWerneck

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    People actually think this would be GOTY?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Fuck that...

    More like Game of the Generation.

    I've literally never been more emotionally drained after playing something. That game so so mentally taxing all the way through that I do not have the energy to do anything for the rest of the day.

    Wow. Fucking bravo ND.

    submitted by /u/AllTheKarma_
    [link] [comments]

    Despite all of the hate floating about, only 14% of gamers have completed the story so far

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    JUST FINISHED THIS MASTERPIECE. THE BEST CONTENT IN GAMING RIGHT NOW!! I'M SO GLAD. AMAZING WORTH FOR $60. DIDN'T WANT IT TO END. HATS OFF TO ND!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I AM TYPING IN SCREAM MODE. LOL.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Flying Lotus on Twitter: “Damn. ‘Last of us 2’ might be one of the best games ever made.”

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Chernobyl reference in TLoU Part II in the Hillcrest section. The archer and sworn WLF enemy, Boris Legasov. Named after the Boris Scherbina and Valery Legasov, who featured in the HBO miniseries Chernobyl. Craig Mazin (writer & showrunner is a producer on the TLoU HBO series)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Jesse Appreciation Post | Yep, I 'shopped him a cowboy hat

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I don’t think I’ll ever experience a story told through a video game like this ever again. Truly a masterpiece. I’m glad more open minded players are finally starting to speak up about their love for this game.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    The hate the game get’s is so cringy

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    It just baffles me how so many grown ass adults can get so mad over a fictional piece of media that doesn't affect their life's in any way. I understand that it's not everyones taste and a lot of people are disappointed and that's totally okay. But screaming at the top of your lungs during a playthrough because you don't want to play as certain character, starting a petition to remake the game and just generally investing so much energy into simply hating something just doesn't make sense to me. What the actual fuck.

    submitted by /u/heroinforthechildren
    [link] [comments]

    As more of us finish the game, it's up to us to leave genuine reviews

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Because this game was review bombed by a ton of people who didn't even play the game, it's a shame that it's really hard to gauge how this game was received by the masses. Metacritic was negatively review bombed within hours of release by people who couldn't have possible finished the game.

    If you loved the game, leave a review! Give this game the attention it deserves.

    If you hated the game, post your genuine criticism!

    I personally loved the game, and I'm having the same post game high as I had with other games I considered GOTY, like God of War and Last of Us 1. It's refreshing to see a lot more positive reviews coming out on this sub as more of you finish the game.

    submitted by /u/drgareeyg
    [link] [comments]

    Intentionally Spoiling Things Is Astonishingly Cruel

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    This game, more than any other media in my life, has really highlighted how AWFUL people are who intentionally spoil/leak information about something they don't like just to hurt people. Especially before something has been released.

    Your effort to ruin the work that hundreds of staff and crew have poured their heart and time into making is just incredibly vicious. Even moreso -- those who post it in innocuous areas so people who are actively trying to avoid the spoilers end up seeing it.

    I have not liked games or movies in the past, and I would never ever intentionally leak or spoil things for people excited for it to come out. It's so unbelievably cruel and mean.

    submitted by /u/Royal_Cheddar
    [link] [comments]

    My “GirlfriendReviews” experience with TLOU2

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I watched my boyfriend play the entire game next to him on our couch. I love TLOU but don't play myself because I'm a baby when it comes to jump scares (the hospital part had me hiding behind a pillow). However, I love watching him play and getting to experience the story.

    It was such an incredible and memorable experience. My bf went in spoiler free and the story had us on the edge of our seat the entire time. I tried to avoid backseat gaming but I liked getting to point out loot he missed or a letter to read. We spent a good hour talking about the game once he finished. Thank you ND for such an amazing game for players and their backseat partners.

    submitted by /u/woozle9
    [link] [comments]

    This is why representation is important.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    My guitar just became priceless ❤

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I modeled and 3D printed Ellie's switchblade!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment