• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | I made a version of chapter 2 from this old image promo of the original game

    The Last of Us | I made a version of chapter 2 from this old image promo of the original game


    I made a version of chapter 2 from this old image promo of the original game

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Not yet finished painting spotted in Berlin, Germany

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    TLOU2 Ellie Cosplay by Dabbucosplay

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    12 days to go. Not gonna take it off.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Expect more hype tweets to roll in this week before the embargo lifts on Friday!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    A reviewer just posted “no one is prepared for this game”

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Remastered with PS1 nostalgic vibes, it was a nice way to kill time waiting for Part II.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I was looking at Jackson, WY in google maps and it looked a bit familiar...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    We’re getting so close y’all!!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Can’t wait for the reviews to come out

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Seeing as the release date of part II is so close I decided to draw a Clicker

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Was playing around with AI/PS for the first time in months and made a little poster! Hope you like it!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    It took me 7 years but I finally played through this masterpiece and man, WHAT A GAME!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Mega thread of impressions. Less than 12 days till we finally get our hands on this masterpiece.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    "I can't walk on the path of the right because i'm wrong."

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Joel’s fully upgraded bow. 11 days until we can fully upgrade Ellie’s bow ❤️

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    ''������ �������� ���� ���� �������� 2 ���� �� ����������������������'' - Reviewer First Impression

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    A Brazilian reviewer revealed a lot in terms of the quality of the game...He follows to say that :

    • The game is a Masterpiece, a game that is one in a long time;
    • Facial animations are the best in the Video-Game Industry;
    • The sound is incredible and each detail is amazing;
    • It does everything that a sequel should do, upgraded in all aspects;
    • ''My expectations were really high but it STILL managed to surpass those expectations'';
    • ''It's REALLY incredible, I usually don't compliment games this much, even when I like them a lot but this one is really something special'';
    • You finish an action sequence without breath;
    • The game is EXTREMELY violent,the most graphic violence he's ever seen, but that violence is adequate to the world;
    • The game is very impressive, the game's story catches your attention as soon as it starts, you'll want to play more and more;
    • ''I know you're anxious to play the game, and that anxiety will be paid REALLY WELL'';

    We're in for a treat, prepare yourselves...

    submitted by /u/FuMarMATa455
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us HBO Adaption - Johan Renck as director, Pilot episode to be released anytime soon

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I just finished the original Last Of Us for the first time. What an experience.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I have now been sat in the menu for the past hour just looking at that window and listening to the music, wondering what to do with myself. Just, wow. Now I know what all the fuss is about for this game! Only 11 days to go! What is your favourite part about the first game?

    submitted by /u/T4W-
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to replay the game before part II. Spent too much time in photo mode.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Remember the story of Ish? Makes me super excited to see what The Last of Us Part II will have like that.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Just got this notification from Google, seems like the show will start production after the game releases

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Just pre ordered my digital deluxe edition. I trust them.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Please don't go begging for a copy of the game or money to buy the game from the good people of this community.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    OK everyone I waited for a good amount of time to post this and I really didn't want to but it seems like I need to do it.

    Previously I asked people not to post subtle spoilers even after the game is released because I wasn't gonna be able to buy the game on the first day. And the responses I got were overwhelmingly positive. People either wanted to give me money to buy the game or just simply buy the game for me.

    The price of the game in my country is high and my current finances does not allow me to buy the game right away. But still I could not accept their offers because I am an employed person. This is not bread and water, it's a game. It's not here for a limited time, it will be here for the rest of our lives.

    You can save up to buy the game or rent it or wait for a discount or go half-and-half with a friend of yours or... I don't know just figure it out guys. Please don't ask for charity from this community. These are good people. These are people that are moved by the trembling voice of a character in a video game because they appriciate its every aspect.

    Don't try to take advantage of this. We need good people to be able to stay good in this world and begging for money or a copy doesn't help this.

    If my post somehow opened way to the beggars, I am truly sorry. I hate being used and I hate it more when others try to take advantage of the generous and good hearted people.

    I am very thankful to those who offered help to me. It's a kindness I can not forget. I feel obligated to protect them so I repeat i: Even if you can't buy the game for a long time don't go begging. Leave these people alone.

    submitted by /u/bloodpati
    [link] [comments]

    Pushsquare confirms no wood planks! Personally this is a big relief to me, the only thing I didn’t like in the first game.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment