• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    The Last of Us | Some art of a clicker I did. It’s bad

    The Last of Us | Some art of a clicker I did. It’s bad


    Some art of a clicker I did. It’s bad

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    First session of Ellie’s tattoo ��just in time for the release next month!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    V E N G E A N C E - Fan Poster for Part 2!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I had made this a long time ago along side another image I made in the same style. Forgot to post this back then. Hope you guys like this one too.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    This hate reminds me of when Uncharted: The Lost Legacy was announced.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I remember when it was announced, fan boys everywhere were so upset that their beloved game featured two female protagonists and not Nathan Drake. They hated Naughty Dog. The same people dogging this are the same people that wanted that game to fail.

    Naughty Dog has award winning stories, why do they think this game will fail? Have trust in ND people and hold on. June 19th is almost here.

    submitted by /u/ArcheologyNotebook
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not sure if anyone is going to care about this but I just realized that June 1st is only 18 days away! And TLOU:P2 release date June 19 is 18 days away from June 1! 18+18=36!! The Last of Us Part 2 is only 36 days away!! WE’RE ALMOST THERE PEOPLE!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    "Hey Joel, I got something for you."

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    After hours of grinding the online gamemode i finally got it!!!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Me patiently waiting for Part 2.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Last of us inspired sketch me

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I finished this game twice on PS3, twice on an old account on PS4, and I just 100% completed it on my current account within one week! Bring me TLOU2 already!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    The Threat

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Who knew...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Will there be a spoiler free grace period after Part II comes out?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I just had a question and kind of a request for the great moderators of this sub. Could we have some sort of grace period where no Part II related content can be posted for around a week after release? I'm sure along with myself, a ton of people are ordering physical copies online and unfortunately a lot of us aren't going to get the game on the day of release despite preordering it with all the supply chain issues going on right now. Personally, the retailer that I ordered from (Best Buy) says the game will come earliest June 23rd, 4 days after the game is already released. I don't mean to sound needy but I would love the freedom to be able to discuss the game in a more general, non-spoilers fashion and visiting this sub without accidentally seeing a screenshot of a scene I haven't played yet or avoiding the internet all together. Thanks.

    Side note: Just want to thank the mods for the incredible job they've done quarantining the sub. Not all heroes wear capes.

    submitted by /u/RioTheNaughtyDog
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who spoiled it deliberately and is still super hyped and excited?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I love the game, I trust them implicitly, been playing their games for years - these are their characters and I cant wait to see how it plays out. Some of my favourite TV shows have moments like this and they're stronger for it, I think it's bold, brave storytelling. I'm still so hyped!

    submitted by /u/crumble-bee
    [link] [comments]

    We’re so close, screw the haters

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    i haven't been so excited to play a game since i first got a PS4 all because i wanted to play the last of us. it was the most amazing game i've ever played, and i used to not play many games. but this one was different, i instantly fell in love with Ellie and Joel, the story, gameplay, and so much more. it really bothers me that any post that is related to the last of us 2 gets so much hate, and people are insulting others for still wanting to buy the game?… you don't have to announce on every tweet/video/post that you're not going to buy the game? just because you're not going to buy it, won't stop others from buying it, no matter if they've been spoiled or not. the gaming community is literally so toxic, and it's really a shame. but to those of you who are just as excited as I am, i'm glad to join you on this new journey, and i can't wait until June 19th!

    submitted by /u/hernameisjamiex3
    [link] [comments]

    Something I haven't seen anyone mention for Part II

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    The likelihood of skins in cutscenes! I loved how in the first game you can choose different clothes for Joel and Ellie, but I almost never use them because it feels out of place when the cutscenes are pre rendered with their normal clothes. If cutscenes are in engine for Part II, that means we should be able to have our clothing choices portrayed even in the cutscenes. I can't wait to make my own personal version of Ellie.

    submitted by /u/cwhagedorn
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s another drawing

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Joel’s phone

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I haven't really seen anyone talk about this but I recently started replaying the last of us in anticipation for part 2 and in the prologue when Sarah goes down to the kitchen and sees Joel's phone vibrate and go off so she picks it up to show some text and 8 missed phone called but i noticed it has no service? How is he getting notifications

    submitted by /u/Blitz2BullettZ
    [link] [comments]

    How many people do Joel and Ellie kill in the course of Last of Us?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So near the end of the game people are terrified of Joel and Ellie cause they have taken down armies of people all by themselves. So I was wondering if anyone know how many people they kill excluding clickers.

    submitted by /u/MiuIruma332
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else manage to snag an Ellie Edition from Gamestop today?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Was fortunate enough to get one within 5min of it going live. All sold out now though, was wondering if anyone else managed to get one?

    submitted by /u/jbehli3
    [link] [comments]

    The question of all questions: Bricks or bottles?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment