• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    The Last of Us | Got sent the controller early!

    The Last of Us | Got sent the controller early!


    Got sent the controller early!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part II - Inside the Gameplay

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    It’s sad to see some of the ‘fans’ talking shit about the game even after Neil had said this.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    NPC’s waiting on Ellie in TLOU2 be like...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I knew I recognized that location from the PlayStation pro box art.. so cool (address in top left so you can explore for yourself)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I trust them.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I posted this image 27 days ago. A lot has happened in that time, I've had this game spoiled and have been told countless times that the game was bad and that I should stop looking forward to this game. All these wallpapers and keyboards are still there and I'm still hyped as all hell. Only 30 days

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I made this fan art for the community . My Instagram @yuriqart I hope you all like it .

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Thank you community

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Just a quick thanks to the community members who reached out when i requested if anyone had any info on the limited edition console in Canada. I was overwhelmed by helpful messages and I was able to pre-order one this morning from my local EB games in Vancouver.

    Even though the website says sold out, go down to your local store and ask them as they have a certain amount of units dedicated to store only. I'm now twice as excited for June 19th!

    submitted by /u/Artie-Fufkin
    [link] [comments]

    This open area from the new video looks cool! I can see Infected everywhere. It reminds me of Left Behind...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    My digital deluxe preorder was refunded but my gf surprised me with a collector’s edition preorder! So I decided to buy the limited edition controller with my refunded money and I’m honesty more excited now. 28 days left!!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    29 days left, We believe in you naughty dog.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    My thoughts about the “story moments that can be missed”

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    In the latest video when the developer was talking about "story moments that can be missed" – I immediately thought about The Evil Within 2. In that game you have to explore an entire town full of zombies and other enemies, and you can actually miss some scripted story elements (with cutscenes and dialogues) if you are not careful enough. For example, there is an optional encounter with a monster Anima in one specific house, and if you get there the game triggers a mission where you have to silently escape without being caught. And after that Anima will sometimes appear in the world searching for the MC, and every time it is creepy as hell, because Anima is creepy and she cannot be killed. By the way, I highly recommend you to try The Evil Within 2 (if you haven't played it already), it's pretty similar to TLOU in terms of gameplay (TPS + stealth + crafting + zombies).

    So back to the topic at hand. I hope that the "optional story elements" are something like this, like actual optional missions with cutscenes and story. Just imagine that you approach a quiet abandoned neighborhood in the game, open a random door of some basement looking for supplies – and find an entire horde of twenty clickers that just escape and run everywhere, and then you will have to either kill them all or try to escape silently. Or in some random building you may optionally fall down in the basement (in the same way as Joel did in the first game), and then you will have to find your way outside through the dark corridors. Or in some random house you may find things that will trigger Ellie's memory and the game will start an entire mission which is a flashback from her past.

    I really hope that I'm right and the game actually has hidden optional missions. If that's true don't you even expect me, developers, to miss any of them, I will find them all, that's for sure.

    submitted by /u/Jafes2011
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at the Last of Us theme

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    “Because of the size of the levels, some scripted segments may be missed” (to paraphrase)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    According to the latest video today, there are parts of the playthrough that players might miss, because of the scale of the levels.. I'm trying to wrap my head around that, maybe they have expanded on optional conversation spots and turned those into moments of action instead. I hope I don't walk through the game then later someone is like "hey didn't you see the massive infected xyz in that part??" Nah bro I was over here counting manuals.

    submitted by /u/trix2705
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this today after ordering it two weeks ago.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Open Level Design Explained and New Game Plus Confirmed | Only 29 days left!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    That soundtrack in the background..

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Was clearing out my old space and found this old gem!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    We’ve come a long way

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Joel looking for the light in these dark times. 29 Days

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Give Naughty Dog Some Love

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    With the new (pretty great) video on gameplay, I thought that I'd encourage people to like it, as comments and likes/dislikes are back on. Thankfully, people are being less toxic than I thought, but I thought that this would be a perfect time to like the videos and show Naughty Dog some love in the comments. They could really use some uplifting messages right now.

    submitted by /u/S0UNDandSILENCE
    [link] [comments]

    So i just spoiled myself some part of Part II And it still didnt changed my mind to not preorder steelbook edition. Story is not everything in this game! That atmosphere , music , post-apo world , combat system , stealth mechanics and most important: Clickers (❤️). BTW just got my platinum trophy !

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Any idea where can I play p2, if I have the disc? Too broke for ps4..

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Grew up in a middle class family in Russia. When 13, I play tlou and it becomes my absolute favorite piece of art of all times (I can't watch tlou 2 trailers without crying), it changes the way I see the world. 2014, huge crisis happens, parents sell ps3. 2016, father passes away, we have no money. I apply for green card lottery, win, immigrate. Here I am in NYC still very poor, about to go to college. Not even close to be able to afford ps4, sighing over limited editions and all this

    submitted by /u/YonYonYooon
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know how I went 2.5 years without painting her <3

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment