• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    The Last of Us | The original image was a drone shot (found on Twitter) of LA during the morning, I fixed it

    The Last of Us | The original image was a drone shot (found on Twitter) of LA during the morning, I fixed it


    The original image was a drone shot (found on Twitter) of LA during the morning, I fixed it

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    "...but by the end of it, I was silent..." a small look into Troy Baker's reaction after taking in the story of The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    She didn’t forget her roots.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Got my email from sony today! Keeping my preorder for sure guys!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    A message from Anthony Newman (a good dude)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Made this after hearing the sad news of the unfortunate delay. Endure and survive everyone!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I drew Ellie. Experimenting with a new style.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I like the look of water in this game.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    First Timers

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I wish I could remember where I read it, but when the Remastered came out, Neil told the first-timers they should avoid spoilers, take their time with the game, and that he wished he could play it for the first time again too. I was a first-timer, so it stuck with me, and I remember nights where I lay awake processing what had happened in my previous session. I'll never forget that feeling of going in blind, not knowing the story or locations, the twists and turns, and this repeated need to take a deep breath as the seasons changed.

    Neil's recent interview: "The story that we came up with four years ago is very complex, has a large cast of characters. The essence is simple, but the way in which it evolves, with its twists and turns, is very complex." I can't wait to be a first-timer again (together with millions of you fans) to complete a journey I've been dreaming of since the 2016 announcement trailer.

    submitted by /u/ralphplatt
    [link] [comments]

    Firefly

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I finally did it

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I replayed Lost Legacy, this time on Crushing, and saw a familiar face

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    There will be flashbacks in Part 2.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Just a theory, do you think that the game will have flashbacks with youger joel and elie, similar to what happen in uncharted 4?

    submitted by /u/Canhao7
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think the photos in the environment are actually photos of the development team? I’ve wondered this for the longest time.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Anyone else think Tess...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Kind of died in vain? If you think about it, in her last hours of life she was scrambling, trying to do one thing in her life that made her feel like she was a "hero" so to speak(delivering Ellie), and she died with the thought that Joel would complete the task. Well, he ends up doing the exact opposite, destroying what is believed to be the last chance to make a cure(the Fireflies), and "selfishly" keeping Ellie, kinda making Tess's death pointless, and her sacrifice mean nothing. Now, I personally don't think this, I just want to play Devil's Advocate and get a little discussion going as we wait for part 2

    submitted by /u/RedditUserNumberB
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a feature you personally would love to see in pt 2 that hasn’t been shown yet?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I really hope naughty dog expands on the game mechanic in left behind where infected could fight the human enemies if you attracted one to another. This seems like something that would be really interesting now that they have the ps4's memory as compared to the ps3's limited supply. The areas appear way bigger in the demo's we've seen which gives them more options! What do you think?

    submitted by /u/babyyodasuncle
    [link] [comments]

    I have figured out how can ND release the game on May 29th and still profit without disks

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    We were blinded by sadness my fellow survivors we have not seen the solution right in front of our eyes.
    ND, Neill, Troy if you are reading this this are the steps to make fans happy and for you to still profit:
    - release the game on May 29th AS FREE TO PLAY GAME
    - add cosmetics to it, such us do I want to hit this enemy with a coke bottle, beer bottle, do I want to hit a enemy with a brick that had graffiti on it, or blue one
    - Ellie can dab now and use other emoticons!
    - Of course in 2020 what is a F2P without battle pass, give us plenty of clothing do dress our clickers before we smash their heads in!

    Honestly this writes it self, I hope ND sees this because its a win-win situation!

    submitted by /u/denisorion
    [link] [comments]

    When do you think the new release date will be?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Just wondering, I'm growing restless over this new release date!

    submitted by /u/Tricky-Khan
    [link] [comments]

    what do you think?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    you think there's a possibility that Joel's ex wife will be in the second part? or that dude named Louis who owns the farm? who knows maybe one of them could be the new big boss of the Seraphites

    submitted by /u/sadqwer123
    [link] [comments]

    How long are you willing To wait?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    This isn't a frustration post but more wanting to get a discussion going to hear peoples opinions.

    So! the question is when do you think we'll hear more about the game again? even in an update not a trailer and how long do you think you could wait for one before you start to get worried?

    Again a discussion as i have no one in my friends circle as invested as i am!

    For me i would say for both parts of the question by the end of the month. By then the game would be gold and i would expect an update on that and distribution though i wouldn't expect a new release date being shown then as im sure it's going to a short reveal to release time period for the game. Around 6 weeks i guess!

    What is your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Porkchopper321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment