• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    The Last of Us | Images from Nikolaj Coster-Waldau’s new film that only reaffirm how good he would look as Joel.

    The Last of Us | Images from Nikolaj Coster-Waldau’s new film that only reaffirm how good he would look as Joel.


    Images from Nikolaj Coster-Waldau’s new film that only reaffirm how good he would look as Joel.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    This is so nice ����

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Someone said they wanted a giraffe scene, here it is

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    My best friend made me this, wanted to share her beautiful work in this dark time

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Uncharted: The Drake Collection will be free to download starting on April 15th, part of the #PlayAtHome initiative

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    cant wait to explore areas like this in Part II

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Yep, he's definitely perfect as Joel.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    It amazes me t o see how much effort went into this game, even the last mini section of the game is packed full with beauty and art.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Who said the game was not realistic when it comes to the toilet paper?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    "Here have a manual!"

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    It's just another T shirt to most, but if you get the refrence it's freakin epic.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I think Part II will be more divisive than Part I and the reception might be mixed

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    The story is centered on the themes of hate and vengeance compared to the central theme of love that lies at the heart of the original.

    This game is going to be way darker and violent than the original and I predict a bittersweet ending usually due to the fact that when someone goes down a path of vengeance, they usually end up losing themselves or dying which will most likely turn some people off.

    This is not a dig towards Part II. I just know the casual audiences usually don't like really dark stories that don't end happily ever after these days. I'm really excited for this dark emotional story but I feel that it's not going to have the same critical reception as Part I due to the game's darker tone and themes.

    It's probably going to be like the The Last Jedi, some people love it and some are going to hate it but I hope ND prove me wrong like they have so far.

    submitted by /u/Domination1799
    [link] [comments]

    Company

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    GameStop Italy reopens its stores based on volunteers

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Soon GameStop Italy will reopen their stores, ensuring the entry of only one person at a time and guaranteeing disinfectants and protections for employees. Employees who do not want to be exposed can stay at home. This could be a good news for the release of TLOU!

    submitted by /u/SimpalleoMan
    [link] [comments]

    Came across this little guy..

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Just finished my first playthrough...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Goddamn. What a good game. I'm normally not into Zombie Culture, but this captured what makes zombie stories really damned compelling. LOVED the survival aspect. I was hurting for a med pack in the hospital and I was so happy that there wasn't one readily available. The stakes were so high and every damned bullet or movement count.

    I fucking love Ellie. Can't wait to see what happens next.

    Joel is a broken man and so damned badass.

    Ugh. The ending! The ending! Jesus Christ. The lies we tell each other in order to keep living. Woof.

    Good shit. I want that next game now.

    submitted by /u/weighingthedog
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie is growing up too fast

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Playing Part 1 for my dad right now.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    So my dad hasn't played video games in over 20 years and has never heard of TLoU. I recently started a playthrough for him where he watches and he's loving it so far. Tonight we played from where you go into the sewer with Henry and Sam to the start of Winter. My question is, do I play Left Behind for him now or wait until the end of the game? I don't want it to take away from the main story line but at the same time, I don't want him to go "well how the hell did he survive that fall?!". He probably wouldn't even notice if I switched from the main game to the DLC either.

    submitted by /u/playgroundcapitalist
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first ever play through of TLOU and Left Behind. I have some thoughts to share with the sub

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    1. Hands down the best story I've ever played in a video game. I absolutely loved watching the relationship between Joel and Ellie develop, where he started begrudgingly looking after her, to the point that he refused to let her go by the end.

    2. Speaking of good writing, every single character was written impeccably. The arcs and growth of each character. Nobody was irrational and unable to understand. It's so clear how they thought out each character's journey and motivation.

    3. Left Behind might be the best DLC I've ever played in a video game (only rivalled by Harley Quinn's Revenge in Arkham City - I have a huge soft spot for the Arkham games). It was nice to have DLC which perfectly walked the line of storytelling and action. And it served perfectly into the main story's narrative.

    4. The visuals of each chapter are stunning. At each point, you feel like you're in the apocalypse. The harshness of the winter in David's camp, the beauty of the giraffe discovery, the abandonment of each section of the dystopian USA, it was unbelievably immersive.

    5. Sometimes in games I've played, they've nailed the story but failed the gameplay. TLOU delivered on both. The gameplay was exciting and never felt repetitive. It was enjoyable to have new bosses and enemies at every turn. I loved the listening mode, as I found it to be a great accompaniment to the main gameplay. Having a little play through of Ellie along with Joel gave a nice balance (I hope we get a bit of Joel gameplay in TLOU 2 to mirror this game).

    I could go on but I would confidently call The Last of Us at the very least one of my Top 5 games I've ever played and would recommend it to anyone.

    Edit: Spoilers discussed in comment section

    submitted by /u/ProcrastinatingVerse
    [link] [comments]

    Did I accidentally ruin the ending of The Last of Us?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I just finished the last of us today, and I am amazed at how much work and effort went into it. Though, I stopped the game at the worst possible time. I had just finished the hospital part and was driving with Ellie after killing Marlene. Joel and Ellie had just gotten out of the car, and Ellie is about to walk through the fence. (Backstory kind of) My parents make me go to bed at 9:30, and by the time I had finished the hospital part, it was already 10:30, so I had to wrap things up. Thinking there's a little bit of the game left, I save and exit the game, then go to sleep. Today, I decided to pick things up where I left off, hop back on and finish the game. Only to find that there was a max, five minutes left. I felt disappointed. Like I didn't get the whole experience. I don't know. I guess this post was to vent. Do you guys think that I made the ending less satisfying by (accidentally) doing that?

    submitted by /u/BraedenB6
    [link] [comments]

    Completed the game on easy, normal and hard, but never on grounded, so thought it's about time I change that . Any general tips or strats for specific encounters, would be appreciated .

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Theory that is probably going to be totally wrong.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So we know this game is going to be about anger and violence and what that leads to, and we have only seen Ellie in the Seattle area and some snowy area (that I'm pretty sure is the dam in Jackson county Wyoming). What if Ellie goes to Seattle with her friends for some reason, they get killed, so she rages out and starts killing whatever group is in Seattle. Joel went looking for Ellie after she left Jackson and eventually finds her in Seattle amidst all of her bloodshed. Joel reluctantly helps her kill the group in Seattle, but before they can finish she gets killed (or captured if ND wants to play it safe). (All of this is in the first quarter of the game). This makes Joel lose it. You spend the rest of the game as him going on a rage filled killing spree.

    Wow now that I am reading what I just wrote, this is hot trash.

    submitted by /u/eeman0201
    [link] [comments]

    Messing with photo mode, I’ll call this Tragedy

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Quarantine got me completing grounded in 2 days and grounded plus in around 30 hours

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment