• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    The Last of Us | Oh no

    The Last of Us | Oh no


    Oh no

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    My last of us merch collection. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the figure from part I.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Ellie's agility will allow for more verticality in gameplay

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Anyone going to try and keep themselves totally isolated from anything about Part II except for the release date

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Corona virus has entered the chat

    submitted by /u/jimmy25-
    [link] [comments]

    Attempt 147 on Grounded Mode + 200% Rage + 170% Heart Attack = Satisfaction

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    What the heck just happened

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Made a screenshot + some light adjustments of this wholesome scene from TLOU2 gameplay

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Tried the bloater leg trick for the first time, it really makes things less complicated.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Things you probably didn’t notice in the part 2 gameplay (continued)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    •The bomb will not be returning in the sequel

    •parts are now called scrap

    • Ellie uses a tattoo to cover her bite scar but she also uses a burn mark to mask the bite

    •there will be a prompted button when shot by an arrow, while the arrow is in you weapon sway is increased and listen mode is disabled

    •while Ellie is running from wlf in a certain scene (the one after she jabs the chick with her knife and slams her hammer into her head) you can hear a strange weapon in the background, wanted to know if anyone knew what it is

    •now this one is hard to explain without a picture but during the wlf if Ellie hovers over a weapons a button says to "swap" between the weapons, but in the seraphites gameplay this button isn't prompted so therefore she has no weapons to swap only her bow meaning she gets her shotgun and rifle latter in the game, so that means we will see the seraphites first, not only that but according to Neil the seraphites run the outskirts of Seattle so if we were walking into Seattle we would run into the seraphites first.

    Well that's everything I've got, what did I miss, did you spot everything? Tell me in the comments!

    submitted by /u/Mr_345ridiculous
    [link] [comments]

    I was warned not to try... but I did it anyways... after 48 days since my last post on how I was gonna beat the game in grounded after just completing a gameplay on normal, I finally did it... let me tell you, it’s way more satisfying and inspirational when you beat it a second time...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Poor Ellie, they’re all gonna pay in Part 2

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Possible foreshadowing demo convo

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I lurk on this subreddit a TON but I don't remember if I ever saw people talking about the beginning of the patrol demo with Ellie and Dina. They were discussing whether or not they would live a long life, and Dina jokingly says she believes Ellie is too reckless to grow to an old age.

    Could just be the two girls bantering and getting that sweet, sweet chemistry, but I'm so gonna be on my toes for the entirety of part 2 to catch all the symbolism. 👀

    submitted by /u/unlessed
    [link] [comments]

    My greatest accomplishment in the last if us

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I played the last of us for a month for the most different thing to accomplish. I completed the game on grounded difficulty the hardest difficulty in the game and I completed it. It was awesome,I had a blast playing it and yes if you're wondering I did rage a little while playing it.

    submitted by /u/imvenny
    [link] [comments]

    Sneaky bit of foreshadowing I only noticed on my 3rd playthrough

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Where to find death count

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I've seen a couple comments about "died 231 times" -> can you actually see how many times you died playing X difficulty setting??

    submitted by /u/demisheep
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Joel's backpack irl. Did anyone have any recommendations?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I've been looking for a while and found old posts that had links to products that are no longer available. I was hoping someone with far more knowledge could point me in the right direction to find one.

    Thanks for the help in advance!

    submitted by /u/ZPZSONIC101
    [link] [comments]

    Shhhh....

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    The Last of Us Part 2 is possibly going to get gold tomorrow (or some other big news)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Today is 17th of march . Uncharted 4 got gold on 18th of March and released on on 10th of May . Naughty Dog's page has started posting stuff about the game and sony going to have stuff for PS5 tomorrow . Some big news or content seem likely .

    submitted by /u/Mooltee
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty cool

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    The Last Of Us 2

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Ok so I trust in Naughty dog to make a great game...But to be honest I'm scared Every time a game comes out that I really really am looking forward to I always get this feeling to myself "what if it sucks?" Or "what if I just wasted my money on that pre order?" I get those thoughts. But this is probably my most hyped game of all time. So I'm extra extra worried. Does anyone have this feeling? It ain't gonna suck I know but there always that little voice in my head saying that it may...

    But I will say this. It's gonna be really hard to beat the last of us 1. That my favourite game of all time. It left me thinking. It left me thinking about human decisions. It left me thinking about humans as a whole. It has great writing and an engaging story. I know the Last of us 2 is gonna be an amazing game. But it has a lot to live up too...

    submitted by /u/IEatKids99
    [link] [comments]

    Made a little something while improvising. FAN MUSIC

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Amidst the virus quarantines worldwide I decided to cover one of my favorite pieces from the soundtrack, "The choice", By Gustavo Santaolalla. Enjoy and stay healthy <3

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment