• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    The Last of Us | Sony skipping PAX East due to Coronavirus. No TLOU2 demo at PAX East

    The Last of Us | Sony skipping PAX East due to Coronavirus. No TLOU2 demo at PAX East


    Sony skipping PAX East due to Coronavirus. No TLOU2 demo at PAX East

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Ladies and Gentlemen, we are down to double digits!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    " tHiS iS hOw yOu SteAltH TrOy " -Neil D

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    So I just finished the game and oh my god what a story, and that ending! This scene was amazing... I just sat there taking it all in for a while. I now understand. This is one of the best post game feelings I’ve had in a while. I am so happy I decided to play this game

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:50 PM PST

    What do you think about this?? I made it with acrilic paint.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Made this gif to get hyped while we wait for this masterpiece

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    I've played The Last of Us easily 18-20 times across the PS3 and PS4, it's my all-time favorite game by a mile, so yeah you can say I'm a little excited for Part II.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Prequel content in Part II was just highly hinted by Neil Druckmann in today's live stream

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    I don't have the exact transcript but in the stream, they were reading fans questions. They're playing left behind and they asked neil something along the lines of "have you ever considered prequels for other parts of the game and how would you tackle it compared to how you guys tackled left behind"

    He paused for a moment. He let out a nervous chuckle and said "uh I'm not sure how to answer this without talking about Part II, but.... (then he changed the subject and starts talking about left behind's development).

    submitted by /u/ReyHabeas
    [link] [comments]

    Gustavo Santolalla - Untitled Soundtrack (from The Last of Us Part II)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Left Behind Live Stream with Ashley and Neil at 10:30 AM PST

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Troy Baker's opinion on Joel's decision at the end of Part 1 (Retro Replay)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Troy seems to believe that Ellie knew all along that the fireflies were gonna kill her for the cure.

    I'm kinda surprised that he thinks that, several parts of the game indicated that neither Ellie or even Marlene knew how they were gonna get the cure.

    Example 1, Marlene's voice recorder 1:

    "It's 5:30PM on... April 28th. I just finished speaking... More like yelling at our head surgeon. Apparently there's no way to extricate the parasite without eliminating the host. Fancy way of saying we gotta kill the fucking kid. And now they're asking for my go ahead. The tests just keep getting harder and harder, don't they? I'm so tired. I'm exhausted and I just want this to end... So be it."

    Example 2, Conversation at the University firefly lab: (I can't find the exact dialogue but it was basically Ellie questioning Joel about how they would get the cure from her).

    Example 3 (kind of?) Optional conversation: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forsaken) - Ellie, at a car just past the bus with the comic. Ellie asks if the Hunters killed the people, but Joel bets it was the military, Ellie wonders why the military would kill their own people, Joel tells her they reasoned "you sacrifice the few to save the many." They agree that this is "kinda shitty."

    submitted by /u/paraghmoore
    [link] [comments]

    On fire

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Lethality

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    100 Days till part II

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    What do you guys think the extent of Joel and Tess’ relationship was?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    So i'm replaying the first game in anticipation of part 2 being released and it's got me thinking again about what actually happened with Joel and Tess. Personally, i think that at the time of gameplay they weren't in a relationship of any sort, however there's a strong possibility that they were in the past. Both of them seem to make some comments in the beginning of the game that implies there has been 'history' between the two, but i'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/shxrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    So I'm playing my first grounded play through, and I want to finish it before part 2 comes out in may, but I find myself getting extremely frustrated, especially by friendly AI. It took me over two hours to get through the dam with Tommy because he wouldn't get out of my way while I was trying to find cover and I kept getting shot while that would happen. I finally beat it and needed a break.

    Anyone have any tips to help get through a grounded play through and maybe keep myself less frustrated?

    submitted by /u/benderson903
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us comics question.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I was wondering are the comics canon? I am from UK and want to read them but struggling to find them digital. Google play store doesn't seen to have them.

    submitted by /u/OnyxJuvie
    [link] [comments]

    If Joel is indeed put in to The Last of Us Part II, how will his combat compare to the first game?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    And I'm talking with regards to the hand to hand combat in particular, since we know that there's an expanded emphasis on weapon customisation/upgrades for Ellie with regards to gunplay. And we have seen her use her agility and speed to good application in gameplay trailers with regards to melee combat.

    Say Joel is playable for a certain amount of time, is it possible there will be the expanded h2h system the developers had in mind for the first game with dodges and blocks and throws and counterattacks but they ultimately scrapped? Also, will there be a greater emphasis on use of automatic weaponry like with the combat rifle we used at the end of the first game?

    submitted by /u/StorytellerAli
    [link] [comments]

    Holding a Raffle for the New Ellie Statue!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Our TLOU dedicated facebook group is currently raffling off the newly revealed Ellie statue as a way to give back to our members. If you are interested in participating I will leave a link to the group below. We are currently sitting at 55 tickets purchased and need at least 100 to complete the raffle. The details of the raffle are posted under announcements in the group. Thx!

    facebook.com/groups/lastofusfanatics/

    submitted by /u/maccc89
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little crazy suggestion...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Hi everyone! First at all, I'm sorry if someone said some similar before, I'm new here. What I think about the plot of PT2, is that Gina not gonna die in the beginning. That's kinda obvius, but this is not what I want to explain. They told us about they wanna make us hate. It's obivus that Ellie's gonna loss someone, and that someone had to be painfull for us too, and we all know about the painfull would be the Joel's death, for Ellie, and for us.

    Okay, at this point they already make us sad, but it's still needing one point to make us hate. We cannot hate to a random character just for kill Joel, for hate it's needs to be one close character, and definetly I guess that gonna be Gina.

    What I say is, perhaps Gina it's part of that misterious clan we have seen Ellie fought in the gameplays, and it's Gina who kills Joel. In that way, then they achieve make us hate, truly hate and want revenge like Ellie.

    In addition, if Gina dies because the misterious clan and Ellie comes to kill them just for that then would be a little bit creative, just a cliche. But, like a said, is just a crazy suggestion, I wanted to share with you all! Sorry if something is not well written, I still improving my english level.

    submitted by /u/Javi97GS
    [link] [comments]

    Barebones challenge

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Here's a little challenge I set up for myself that may or not be original. I call it (of course) the barebones challenge.

    So, what's the barebones challenge? You can only use things you begin with. Melee, shivs, medkits, the pistol and bricks & bottles. Though you could harden the challenge by only using the pistol and bricks. If you're a big boy you can only use the pistol. if you're a man bricks and bottles. If you're a god you can use nothing except for fists.

    How do I set this up? Go to settings, gameplay and then turn everything off. This can be played on any setting but it's recommended to play survivor/grounded.

    What about extra items/weapons? Do not touch them. If you do, restart encounter and you won't have them. It's best you move the bodies you kill to get ammo in case you pick up a revolver/Molotov from them.

    Aren't there exceptions? Yes. In Bills trap you automatically get a revolver for some reason. If you don't want to use it you can try using the glitch. You can use it for the trap but don't use it after if you can't do the glitch. There's also Bill's "armoury" where you get the shotgun and the nail bomb. Just ignore them and you'll be fine.

    Can you do the barebones challenge? Good luck! 😉

    submitted by /u/i-use-mobile-lol
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us ending

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    After countless playthroughs I cant help but think even if there was an option to leave ellie with the fireflies I wouldn't. I'd obviously do it once to see what happens but then immediately re-load and do it the right way. My question is if there was a choice in the ending, how would you have finished the game? Leaving ellie or taking her?

    submitted by /u/KTHREEx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment